Apocalypse Blues - Cover

Apocalypse Blues

Copyright© 2017 by Mark Gander

Chapter 164

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 164 - Adam Clarke is just a regular Navy veteran going to West Virginia University on the GI Bill, right? Think again, as he discovers, after Doomsday, with the help of a growing harem, a radical classmate, and her lesbian lover, his history professor.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Celebrity   Futanari   Military   School   War   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   Paranormal   Demons   Sharing   Slut Wife   Incest   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Voyeurism   Clergy   Public Sex   Teacher/Student   Nudism   Politics   Revenge   Violence  

2135 hours, local time
Friday, 22 August, 2014
Charleston Public Library
Charleston, MO

I had just finished a “war council” session of sorts with the city fathers of Charleston when a long line of women and teenage girls entered my presence, only one thing on their minds. They dropped their pants or hiked their skirts or dresses for me, removing their panties to offer me the chance to breed them. I humped several of them already, but this was the main session for the purpose of planting my seed in the community’s fertile soil. It was clear that this was a special event for them, though nothing new to me.

“We’re gonna have a lot of swirling around here, I think,” the newly minted mayor, Colt Raines, joked as he observed that about half of the ladies bent over for me were black.

“Even more than you think. I want everyone here to contract a number of marriages and breed with at least a few people outside their race. In fact, every woman and futa here will have octuplets this first time, one from me and each of my co-husbands, one from a futa if possible, one from a member of another race, and one from a close relative such as a father, brother, uncle, son, cousin, or nephew. There is going to be a noticeable baby boom here in Charleston,” I prophesied, knowing that my declaration would come to pass.

“As long as I get plenty of dick, what do I mind?” one of the teachers’ daughters reacted to this idea as I pumped in and out of her and her mother rimmed her greedily.

“We’re gonna have babies by the same men! I want the kinsman for you to be your father, honey. Your daughter will also be your sister! I want to be bred by my brother, since I have no sons. Maybe he’ll give me one! Then I will let my son/nephew breed me when he comes of age, I’m going to love getting bred by a bunch of white dudes, too. Who knows, in a century or two, everyone in town could be biracial!” Gail Edmunds, the sophomore history teacher, said as I switched back and forth between her pussy and her daughter’s.

Both twats were shaved, of course. The panties ended up in a massive pile of underwear for both sexes, soon to be set ablaze once it was safe and practical to do so. When the principal joined us and let me mix the other ladies’ juices with hers, the contrast between her white skin and the dark flesh of my other lovers was telling indeed. Toni Vaughn didn’t know it yet, but this was her new sister-wife and stepdaughter. I would make sure of that much. Two tongues exploring her sweet, pale ass would get to enjoy it regularly, just like the Reverend Gavin Edmunds.

“I could get used to this lifestyle for sure,” Toni moaned as I pounded her good and hard from behind.

“Just wait until you get married to them, babe, as you soon will. It will rock. Just bear in mind that the society that I seek to help you guys create after my departure is going to be one where all kinds of different sexual and romantic combinations coexist. You will be among the elders of the congregation as well. You’ll be baptized, ordained, and polygamously married in the morning shortly after dawn. Actually, the mayor and his wife will marry you and the Edmunds as part of a power polycule. Sound good?” I told her as I continued rotating between the ladies present.

“It sounds wonderful, lover!” Toni creamed herself loudly as I shot spurts of hot jizz inside her, Gail, and her daughter Gabrielle.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.