Apocalypse Blues - Cover

Apocalypse Blues

Copyright© 2017 by Mark Gander

Chapter 165

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 165 - Adam Clarke is just a regular Navy veteran going to West Virginia University on the GI Bill, right? Think again, as he discovers, after Doomsday, with the help of a growing harem, a radical classmate, and her lesbian lover, his history professor.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Celebrity   Futanari   Military   School   War   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   Paranormal   Demons   Sharing   Slut Wife   Incest   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Voyeurism   Clergy   Public Sex   Teacher/Student   Nudism   Politics   Revenge   Violence  

1405 hours, local time
Sunday, 24 August, 2014
Sikeston Public Library
Sikeston, MO

“So, this is where the first wartime lynching happened during the Second World War ... very dark history there. I can feel the tormented spirit of Cleo Wright here. It’s ... eerie. His ghost is haunting this town for sure. There’s no doubt in my mind,” I observed.

“Yes, well, I have that covered ... then I am visiting Limerick for a bit ... in disguise. I want to see my hometown up close and personal again. Time will tell what happens there. But first,” God visibly resurrected the ghost of Cleo Wright as an angel of Heaven before his departure.

The sight of the Almighty and of an angel who once was a victim of lynching in their town truly awed and terrified the locals, of course. Any questions in their minds about my Prophetic authority were gone. Any remaining detractors quickly fell in line. My proposals were not disputed or resisted after that. I already had most of the city fathers on side, except for a handful of recalcitrant types who buckled at this point. The town’s most respected and entrenched Baptist minister was the most notable case.

“What do I need to do to demonstrate my cooperation and goodwill?” Reverend Leo Haddock asked me, groveling, just two hours after denouncing me in a sermon.

“Strip naked, be baptized and ordained, then fornicate with Becca, Kelly, Kylie, Charity, Raquel, Sardha, and each of my wives in turn, while my co-husbands, futanari, several minority men, and I breed your wife and daughters. Then breed every woman of color in town, futa girl, and every minority girl aged fourteen years and above. That last part doesn’t have to all happen today, as long as it happens this week. Your attitude about minorities needs to change. It’s not only incompatible with Havenism. It’s even incomplete with your prior, Christian faith, at least in theory,” I told the pastor, even as I slid inside Marianne Haddock and recalled the group nuptials that happened early Saturday morning in Charleston before my departure.

Marianne seemed downright enthusiastic about me breeding her as well, even reacting positively as she felt her own daughters rimming her during the act. She knew that she was going to return the favor and licked her lips with eager anticipation. As I pumped in and out of her luscious body, she made it rather obvious that she was much less hesitant or resistant to the notion of swapping and swinging, not to mention orgies. That I pounded her in the reference section over a table seemed to excite her more than most.

“No more abstinence. No more talk of sexual purity. No more waiting. No more monogamy. No more taboos against interracial breeding, incest, anal, oral, etc. No more taboos about open, public nudity and public sexual relations. No more refusals. No more strings attached. No taboos about same-sex attraction. No more infantilizing teenagers. Everyone fourteen years old and above is sexually available to everyone else of that age range. It’s open season and free use for all. There will be many polygamous marriages, naturally,” I said as I pumped harder in and out of Marianne and her two sets of identical twin daughters.

I knew that there would be a baby boom in this town, especially after I turned literally every other man or eligible teenage boy into futanari and bred each of them. They would found yet another Havenite congregation here, just like in every other town I visited. There would be a lot of families interwoven into a new social fabric in this community. I had to protect this area with another prophetic curse, but it would be done. My work of bringing this town closer to a more enlightened future would not be undone.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.