Apocalypse Blues - Cover

Apocalypse Blues

Copyright© 2017 by Mark Gander

Chapter 167

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 167 - Adam Clarke is just a regular Navy veteran going to West Virginia University on the GI Bill, right? Think again, as he discovers, after Doomsday, with the help of a growing harem, a radical classmate, and her lesbian lover, his history professor.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Celebrity   Futanari   Military   School   War   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   Paranormal   Demons   Sharing   Slut Wife   Incest   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Voyeurism   Clergy   Public Sex   Teacher/Student   Nudism   Politics   Revenge   Violence  

1345 hours, local time
Saturday, 30 August, 2014
The Gateway Arch
St. Louis, MO

“So, having confirmed and consecrated the new Havenite church here in St. Louis, having established a new government for this city-state to last until the reunification of North America, I wanted to see this landmark, the Gateway Arch here in the Gateway to the West, as part of my guided tour of this fair city for the last full day in this town. I have done this, I have completed my tour and have seen the sights of this community at last. I bid you farewell now, to all of you, as I head westward toward Haven,” I concluded a special farewell address to the Free City of St. Louis.

“Oh, no, you don’t, not yet,” I heard a woman’s voice declare, even as she led a troop of teenagers of both sexes into my presence.

In public, in broad daylight, in full view of the press and the luminaries of the Gateway City, the group bent over in front of me. The girls lifted their skirts and dresses, pulled down their panties, and offered their holes to me. Oddly, none of the girls wore jeans, shorts, capris, culottes, or slacks that afternoon. To a girl. Including the older lady, they wore skirts or dresses. The boys dropped their pants and underwear as well, proving surprisingly clean at this point. I touched the most feminine and androgynous of these teenage boys with my sapphire and instantly changed them into futanari.

“From now on, each of you, including your cougar sponsor here, are to be sexually intimate with each other. Daily sex. Dressing and undressing in front of each other. Being naked and scantily clad around each other. Also, you must be sexually intimate with each other’s parents as well as your own and encourage them to be sexually intimate with each other, regardless of marital status. You must be sexually intimate with your teachers and their partners, etc.

“You will stop worrying about being ‘objectified’ constantly, when objectification is just a part of life and reality that must be accepted as natural and normal, even inevitable. We all get objectified in our lives, by friends, relatives, lovers, etc. That’s just a part of the human condition that is necessary and real. You must become desensitized to sexuality, nudity, etc. It must become demystified and accepted as a healthy bodily function, including the opposite sex. That is why unisex changing rooms, restrooms, and showers are so necessary,” I proposed while I began actively screwing each of these people in turn in public.

“I could absolutely get used to this. I will be humping my new futa sister a lot in the future!” one of the boys declared while I slid inside said sister to pound her new twat from behind.

“Who are you, by the way?” I asked him.

“I’m Santo Morini. That is my futa sister, Luigi, though I don’t know what her new name is. That’s my regular, female sister, Bella, and this is my mother, Gianna, who is the head of this delegation. She happens to be the vice principal, too. Emphasis on vice, apparently,” he answered while we kept switching things up, including his first strokes inside his sister.

“Any room for an auntie?” a woman who looked between the teenagers and their mother in age asked me as she didn’t wait for an answer.

“Mama’s little sister?” I teased the lady in question as I jumped her bones.

“That’s Aunt Kylie, and no, she’s Dad’s kid sister. A really cool auntie!” Santo admitted.

“Where is Dad?” I wondered.

“My brother is separated from their mother, but they’re trying to reconcile their past differences and difficulties. It was a little ruckus about my ... incestuous crush on him and how they handled it or should have. Things are working out, at least I hope,” Kylie explained, even as her brother, said father, slid into the mother for some kind of grudge fuck.

“Oh, God, I was such a stupid, jealous bitch, but I’m doing better now, as you can see! I get it about polygamy, incest, and all that other cool stuff! Kylie, we’re all gonna be one big, happy, promiscuous, omnisexual family, so why exclude you? I always thought that you were kind of cute with that pixie cut hairdo and your silky voice, anyway,” Gianna encouraged her sister-in-law as they took turns rimming each other and we all enjoyed the increasingly kinky public orgy.

“So, you want me back, then?” her estranged husband asked her.

“Fuck, yeah, but don’t forget to breed our daughters and bugger our son, among plenty of others around here! I’m going to really enjoy our wedding night with our many spouses and lovers. You’ll spend the last night here with us, right, Adam?” Gianna propositioned me as I fucked her and her husband banged Kylie again.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.