Apocalypse Blues - Cover

Apocalypse Blues

Copyright© 2017 by Mark Gander

Chapter 168

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 168 - Adam Clarke is just a regular Navy veteran going to West Virginia University on the GI Bill, right? Think again, as he discovers, after Doomsday, with the help of a growing harem, a radical classmate, and her lesbian lover, his history professor.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Celebrity   Futanari   Military   School   War   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   Paranormal   Demons   Sharing   Slut Wife   Incest   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Voyeurism   Clergy   Public Sex   Teacher/Student   Nudism   Politics   Revenge   Violence  

1455 hours, local time
Sunday, 31 August, 2014
Somewhere in North-Central Missouri

“Fuck it, really ... a damn roadblock ... Christian fundie morons really want to test my patience!” I grumbled as I stopped the caravan for the moment and the music mixtape to handle this problem myself.

It didn’t take long, of course. I smoked the idiots blocking us with fire coming from my raised staff. I then smote every man in a five kilometer radius (I had fully embraced the metric system by now) dead and destroyed every last building on either side of the road. That should do some damage, I reckoned, while laughing my head off. I then rejoined Arsinoe, Lindsay, and Dawn in bed and listened to more of the mixtape, including my favorite part ... the Crowded House song “Don’t Dream It’s Over.”

Arsinoe in particular was happy that I slid right back up her sweet, tight ass, as she proved by the way that she nibbled Lindsay’s buns. Then she winked at me before pushing Lindsay’s face into Dawn’s tush. She seemed especially thrilled that she got to lick my jizz from Lindsay’s bum, just as Lindsay did about tasting my spunk out of Dawn’s derrière. When I finally pumped my load inside Arsinoe, she moaned and creamed herself, just Dawn began sucking and licking me and Lindsay’s tongue cleaned up my cum from Arsinoe’s arse.

When I tried to get up and check up on our push through the debris, Wendy and Mary pinned me down to share my dick while Stevie sat on my face. I just relaxed and allowed each of my lovers to take their turns with me when it wasn’t their turn to drive. I took special pleasure from Lisa, Helen, Selene, Julia, Rory, and Envy riding my prick with their bottoms. The biggest surprise was when two new blonde ladies sucked me straight from the others and took me balls deep inside their holes ... both of them.

That they were both angels was no big shock by now, but their identities were, for they were identical twins Heather and Jennifer Kinley, formerly of the country duo The Kinleys. How did they end up dead, thus making it possible to become angels in the first place? Either way, I certainly welcomed their new, much more wanton lifestyle as angels of Heaven, a true irony there given the old cliches about celestial bodies. What was the plan here, anyway?

I could definitely get used to this, I thought, as we all stopped for a late afternoon snack.

“Yeah, we were both in Manhattan for a special vacation with our families when it was destroyed, of course. Our husbands and brats are angels, too. We just learned that you had a lingering crush on both of us and we have made the rounds lately, sharing all of our fans,” Heather explained with a wink.

“We want you to knock us up, too. Our husbands have both bred plenty of folks back in Heaven, but we haven’t conceived since our deaths. Yes, we also shared each of our husbands, who even had a double wedding up there to be married to both of us at once. Learning that Heaven has a different view of marriage than what our former religion taught us was a surprise when we arrived, but it turned out to be a pleasant one,” Jennifer added while they both made out with me, with each other, and everyone else of age.

“Don’t worry. He already impregnated both of you. Now it’s Ryan’s turn, followed by Till, Yitzhak, and Barry. Also, both of you ... lick my sweet, sweet ass while they do that to you!” Sonali instructed them, not that I minded while we also ate our snacks and drank our root beer.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.