Apocalypse Blues - Cover

Apocalypse Blues

Copyright© 2017 by Mark Gander

Chapter 171

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 171 - Adam Clarke is just a regular Navy veteran going to West Virginia University on the GI Bill, right? Think again, as he discovers, after Doomsday, with the help of a growing harem, a radical classmate, and her lesbian lover, his history professor.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Celebrity   Futanari   Military   School   War   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   Paranormal   Demons   Sharing   Slut Wife   Incest   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Voyeurism   Clergy   Public Sex   Teacher/Student   Nudism   Politics   Revenge   Violence  

1425 hours, local time
Monday, 8 September, 2014
Alfred M. Landon High School
Wichita, KS

“So, class, any questions for the Prophet?” the teacher asked now as I fucked her over her desk in full view of her students.

“What does sex with Mrs. Sloane feel like, sir?” Uriah Random dared to ask, even as her wedding band flashed brightly and her daughter sat next to him.

“Why don’t you find out as soon as I finish inside her? I intend to screw her daughter, Charlotte, as soon as I spill my seed inside the mother. That is, if she will allow it, naturally. I want each boy here who I allow to remain male to hump Sandra Sloane. Any other questions?” I dared Uriah while still pumping in and out of said teacher and admiring her lovely ass.

“Could I ... sleep with Hannah? Or at least have a quickie with her?” Oscar Forth was next to inquire.

“That’s up to Hannah, I would imagine,” I winked at my once again pregnant teenage wife as she blew me a kiss.

“Do it. Bend me over your desk and have me, hon. I won’t bite ... except my bottom lip. Just give me a hand bra while you pound me. Or slap my booty. Or both,” Hannah reinforced this suggestion by walking up to Oscar and spreading her own cheeks for him.

Oscar wasn’t about to decline her invitation, of course. Hannah was ... and is still a stunningly beautiful woman with curly blonde hair and smooth, tanned skin that was just the right golden complexion. Her ass was definitely a nice, sweet treat, if one were to ask me. He began aggressively pumping inside her from behind, even as his twin sister, Olivia, allowed Yitzhak to hit it from the back. It was clear that at least some of the girls in this class would spend their senior year with buns in their ovens. People would get used to it, eventually.

As for Ryan, he soon found Marie Delacroix and started screwing that volleyball player while she egged him on by moving her hips eagerly in response to his every stroke. He also kissed her neck and shoulders as he slid back inside, bottoming out repeatedly within her slippery snatch. She moaned with growing excitement to have this older, wiser man take her and claim her, at least for now. She evidently wanted to have his baby and he wanted to spread his seed.

Barry, meanwhile, found the cheerleader Aimee Orton and really went to town, slipping her some meat as she welcomed him balls deep inside her nubile body. She creamed herself as any questions that she might have wanted to ask were mostly answered. It was just as well, as nobody was in the mood to keep up the Q and A right then. We were all far too busy with nobler pursuits, such as the reproduction of the species ... in a more advanced, evolved state.

As for Till, he was soon far inside the lovely majorette Dahlia Archer, who didn’t like to waste any time at all. She certainly knew how to maximize the appeal of her considerable assets, pushing back at him with that delectable tush of hers as he pumped hard in and out of the beauty. By now, like Aimee and Marie, her spankies were on the floor ... her skirt hiked up to give him easy access to her sweet slit.

Xia Delan didn’t waste any time herself, luring a lad into her delightful body, taking him deeper with every last stroke. She was far from alone, as each of my spouses soon serviced willing students in the World History class. Autumn and Bonnie shared a boy with remarkable aggression, but he didn’t seem to mind them switching places from face to prick and back. The futanari certainly had fun with things, particularly after I turned six male students in class into futanari themselves. This meant that half of the boys in the class were futanari now.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.