Apocalypse Blues - Cover

Apocalypse Blues

Copyright© 2017 by Mark Gander

Chapter 172

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 172 - Adam Clarke is just a regular Navy veteran going to West Virginia University on the GI Bill, right? Think again, as he discovers, after Doomsday, with the help of a growing harem, a radical classmate, and her lesbian lover, his history professor.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Celebrity   Futanari   Military   School   War   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   Paranormal   Demons   Sharing   Slut Wife   Incest   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Voyeurism   Clergy   Public Sex   Teacher/Student   Nudism   Politics   Revenge   Violence  

0745 hours, local time
Tuesday, 9 September, 2014
Wichita State University
Wichita, KS

“So, I should marry Junior in addition to Henry, plus Charlotte, who should also marry her own father and brother, and they should marry each other ... and who else?” Sandra Sloane clarified with me as I swapped back and forth between her and Tara.

Henry was busy switching between Leah and his own daughter, Charlotte, of course. Junior was underneath Hannah and Xia Delan for his part. Uriah was balls deep inside Becca, Oscar the same within Sardha, and the four other boys from the class who weren’t turned futanari were inside other wives of mine. Jason Delmar was inside Raquel, while Elvis Coleman humped Charity, Clive Washington reamed Leah, and Dexter Valdez screwed Stacy Keibler.

Ryan was happily intimate with Shae Random, Uriah’s aunt and guardian who winked at her nephew as she saw what he packed down there. She still quite enthusiastically welcomed Ryan’s every last stroke inside her gash and it was clear that Uriah would soon have a new cousin. The wink seemed to suggest that he would get to breed her himself relatively soon. Making a son or daughter who was also your own first cousin was something that I already did, so I could relate to that.

Barry and Till kept trading Aimee and Dahlia back and forth, while Yitzhak enjoyed Marie and Olivia in a threesome. These were just the latest of many different combinations, of course, from the past evening. While I stopped enough times to eat, shower, and to check in on my brats and their minders, I spent most of the night doing my best to cause a population explosion in Wichita. It would be especially noteworthy at WSU, but it would also happen a lot elsewhere in town.

The best part was the cross pollination that would forever connect families to other families in larger, tribal and clan type communities and relationships. It would extend across age gaps, religious backgrounds, ethnic and racial lines, embrace the formerly gay, straight, lesbian, etc. under a new queer umbrella, and generally link people of different social and economic classes to make for a more open and inclusive society. It would be increasingly bound by a common religious and philosophical, even ideological paradigm, of course. They would share a purpose, a vision for the city-state and its future under the auspices of Havenism as initiated by me.

“Okay, so I want ... and Heaven wants, I might add, you to marry all of your students as well as their siblings and their parents, along with anyone in relationships with them. This is in addition to your son, daughter, husband, any other partners they might have as well. I want the same deal with every teacher and their students, those students’ parents, significant others, siblings, etc. I want all of your spouses to be married to each other as well. Obviously, you’ll live communally as much as possible.

“I want all students, teachers, parents, siblings of age, and faculty of this and all other high schools and universities to service each other for the rest of their lives, regardless of the social, economic, and marital status of those involved. This includes both topping and bottoming, of course. Orally, anally, and of course, vaginally. Obviously, this will have to fit into the busy work and school schedules and other commitments, but it can and must be done. It will be done.

“Also, I want it to be an edict that no one can deny services to anyone on the basis of partial or complete public nudity or the performance of public sex acts. Nor can anyone be denied employment or contracts on that basis, the only caveat being that necessary work hazard outfits must be worn when essential to the work being done. Nor can anyone drain bank accounts without the consent of all account holders. Nor can anyone divorce on any basis of infidelity, as fidelity can no longer be included in wedding vows or prenuptial agreements.

“Polygamy, polyamory, and promiscuity will simply become the norm, as they are more natural, anyway, even before Schumacher Syndrome, but even more so now. Incest will be openly embraced and encouraged as well. Interracial as well. To further this, I want a city ordinance that fines people one article of clothing whenever they refuse dares or tell lies in games of Truth or Dare. The fine must be paid to the city itself and the article of clothing must be donated or recycled. Also, on the fourteenth birthday, one must be initiated into sexual activity by one’s entire household and one must cooperate fully and enthusiastically with this necessary rite.

“Every household must play this game at least once per week among all members of age who are not engaged in nursery duties. No one should be assigned such duties two weeks consecutively. Obviously, this shouldn’t be allowed to interfere with professional, parental, or military duties, as well as other aspects of life. One’s life should be in harmonious balance and that is what we seek. Sex should have an integral role in one’s activities, but it has been relegated to an afterthought in most people’s lives after a certain age.

“I also want it to be an obligation in this community that if they wear outerwear in spring or summer, they cannot wear underwear or vice versa. No more bras are permitted in spring or summer except for handbras. If you wear spankies in the spring or summer, that is the maximum layer of clothing that you are allowed to wear. If you wear spankies, you can wear a bikini top or you can go topless or have a handbra, but never a proper bra or anything covering said spankies in spring or summer.

“If you wear a skirt or dress or pants or shorts in the spring or summer, you must go commando. The skirt must be either a miniskirt or a micro skirt. It cannot fully conceal the buttocks when one is bent over. Similar rules apply to dresses. Some of your asses must be exposed, at least when bent over. Squatting is strictly prohibited. One must bend over instead. Pants must either be tight enough to show butt cleavage through the material or loose enough that any bent over position will flash at minimum the tops of the butt cracks.

“We are striving for immodesty here. That’s the point, to break people of any sense of modesty or priggishness. Also, panties must be either transparent or else covering only the crack, exposing the cheeks themselves. They must be exchanged regularly between wearers and all panties must be kept in central dressers, deemed as communal property. Bikini bottoms can only be worn in the absence of bikini tops or vice versa. One can be topless, bottomless, or fully nude when swimming or lounging by the pool, but never fully clothed. Body paint is also acceptable as an alternative to clothing. This will become part of school, church, and office dress codes, of course.

“All high schools, universities, and gyms are required to be unisex, including restrooms, showers, and changing rooms. No one is permitted to avert their eyes, nor to request others to do so. We must break any remaining sense of modesty. Stalls will no longer exist, with commodes simply sitting in the open, toilet paper eventually being replaced by bidets. In the short term, toilet paper rolls will be dispensed from hangers on the back walls. Glory holes must be installed as well in all public restrooms. Public baths must also be constructed as modern adaptations of ancient designs. Meaning no lead pipes, of course.

“Showers must no longer have walls or doors, but must be larger, public, open areas. People will be encouraged to wash and rinse each other, especially in difficult to access body parts and to inspect for warning signs of cancer or other diseases. They will be encouraged to dry each other’s bodies and to fondle each other in the process. They will be encouraged to apply depilatory creams to each other and thus remove all body hair. Obviously, this only applies to people of appropriate ages. Gender segregation will no longer be tolerated whatsoever.

“The civil authorities must recognize and cooperate with these social duties instead of interfering with them. They will be enforced by means of fines, pillories, and other mild penalties, but mostly by public embarrassment and humiliation. As I am a Prophet, this will inevitably occur in accordance with my commandments, as I have been so informed by Almighty God Himself. It’s only a matter of time until all other religions are folded into Havenism in this community and fade from public attention.

“Civil and criminal laws must be recodified and I will work with my tribe and your city fathers to revise them tonight prior to my departure tomorrow. These are some of the highlights. It is essential that these be understood immediately. Daylight Savings Time is now permanently abolished. All time is standard now. The metric system is now mandatory, entirely abolishing the old English measurement system.

“It is required that all infants be tested for blood type and paternity. It is forbidden to abort any fetus for any reason that isn’t medical necessity. This could well be a temporary law and simply an expedient, but for now, it is an urgent suspension of bodily autonomy in this case to cause a baby boom. The penalty is relatively mild again, as this isn’t a felony or murder or anything like that, just a necessary suspension of an aspect of bodily autonomy and privacy under emergency conditions. Your population badly needs to grow in a hurry for reasons of defense, security, and sustainability.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.