Apocalypse Blues - Cover

Apocalypse Blues

Copyright© 2017 by Mark Gander

Chapter 174

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 174 - Adam Clarke is just a regular Navy veteran going to West Virginia University on the GI Bill, right? Think again, as he discovers, after Doomsday, with the help of a growing harem, a radical classmate, and her lesbian lover, his history professor.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Celebrity   Futanari   Military   School   War   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   Paranormal   Demons   Sharing   Slut Wife   Incest   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Voyeurism   Clergy   Public Sex   Teacher/Student   Nudism   Politics   Revenge   Violence  

1918 hours, local time
Wednesday, 10 September, 2014
Adam Clarke Plaza
Burlington, CO

“So, this is truly a delightful experience, isn’t it? Who really wants to give this up? I don’t see how anyone could or would, do you?” I teased Susan Gordon as I entered her and her daughter, Charlene Gordon, who was seventeen, in turns.

I took great delight in the prospect of breeding mother and daughter in one threesome, of course. The sight of mother rimming daughter didn’t hurt, either. One could definitely tell that Schumacher Syndrome had kicked by now and both ladies were as insatiable as Charlie. Speaking of the newly minted Mayor of Burlington, Chairman of the Municipal Council, and Commander-in-Chief of the Citizens’ Guard militia, he was balls deep inside Emmanuelle Bunch when not busy with Laney Stevens. Yeah, the orgy was in high gear by now, with the swapping, switching, and swinging very active and intense at this point.

“Oh, God, yes ... don’t you dare stop this! Don’t stop until you have claimed all three holes ... well, six, counting Charlene’s. I badly want to be your fuckmeat, at least tonight! Knock both of us up tonight! I want to limp around town with the sore gait of a freshly used wanton slut and later waddle with the baby bump that you will give me.

“I want that for both Charlene and me! I’m glad that she has married her Uncle Raymond, the best brother ever ... and his wife, her Aunt Tiffany! I can’t wait for him to breed us as well! I want a big family reunion that turns into a massive incest orgy!” Susan shouted some of her raunchiest fantasies of all ... to everyone’s eager approval.

“Less talking, more licking! My butt ain’t gonna tongue itself, right?” Charlene teased her mother while wiggling her tush during the enthusiastic, lesbian incest analingus.

“Don’t forget to reciprocate!” I encouraged Charlene to rim her mother soon.

“Yummy!” Charlene licked her lips while they both took me on in a long, satisfying threesome.

By the time that we all came for the third or fourth time together, there was no doubt that both ladies would conceive my spawn. The next phase was to achieve the same feat with Emmanuelle Bunch and Laney Stevens. That wasn’t too difficult, but we made sure to guarantee recreation as well as procreation, naturally. Watching Emmanuelle and Laney rim each other while I probed their pussies was a delicious moment indeed. I decided to assert my prophetic authority and decree the outcome.

“I prophesy that Susan Gordon, Charlene Gordon, Emmanuelle Bunch, and Laney Stevens shall each conceive by the following men: me, Ryan, Yitzhak, Barry, Till, Charlie, Ewan, and Uncle Raymond. To that end, each of these men shall copulate repeatedly with each of these women tonight. We shall also impregnate each of the futanari on the council.”

“I further prophesy that Mackenzie Trimble, Lisa Evans, and Dana Evans shall conceive by each of their three husbands, as well as me and my husbands. That’s plenty of octuplets to help cause a baby boom, among others. I further prophesy that every other woman and teenage girl shall conceive by me and my husbands, plus one male relative, one male authority figure, and one member of another race,” I declared, much to the delight of everyone in attendance.

The race was on to see who else could breed the most ladies and futanari the quickest of all. The orgy was soon very much a royal clusterfuck, with teachers breeding students and vice versa, parents and their grown offspring, nerds with jocks and cheerleaders, rich and poor youth alike. I especially enjoyed plowing bottomless teenage girls hard from behind while my own ladies got it on with the local men ... etc. I also loved passing them on to my husbands and futa wives.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.