Apocalypse Blues - Cover

Apocalypse Blues

Copyright© 2017 by Mark Gander

Chapter 178

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 178 - Adam Clarke is just a regular Navy veteran going to West Virginia University on the GI Bill, right? Think again, as he discovers, after Doomsday, with the help of a growing harem, a radical classmate, and her lesbian lover, his history professor.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Celebrity   Futanari   Military   School   War   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   Paranormal   Demons   Sharing   Slut Wife   Incest   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Voyeurism   Clergy   Public Sex   Teacher/Student   Nudism   Politics   Revenge   Violence  

1455 hours, local time
Sunday, 21 September, 2014
The Church of the Sublime Nakedness
Colorado Springs, CO

“So, in conclusion, as we celebrate the autumnal equinox, we must also embrace the fall of the old civilization and the rise of the new. Birth, death, and rebirth, that is the cycle, not only of Nature, but of History as has been the way of things since the Dawn of Time. We must mourn and grieve what we lost in the process, but also appreciate what we have gained and will continue to gain. We are building a new edifice upon the ruins of the old

“Christianity has fallen. Its downfall was just a matter of time. Now that day has come, at long last. Just as Christianity overthrew pagan, classical civilization in the West and Islam overthrew Zoroastrianism in Persia and Hinduism in parts of the old Indian empire, just as Communism toppled Confucianism in China, so Havenism has emerged to transform first North America and then elsewhere in the world, displacing all other traditions in due time. With Havenism, the New Man will triumph in the evolutionary struggle with the Old.

“We are among the vanguard of this new, transhuman revolution against the old breed of humanity. We are among the founders of this new social order, this new, more advanced human race, enlightened and liberated from the stifling, suffocating, pointless, useless, and worthless moral philosophy and code of ethics of this unnatural paradigm. We, who embrace public nudity and public sexual congress with each other, we who understand that the death cult, the personality cult of the long deceased Nazarene must yield place to the true religion of free love and sensuality, of harmonious balance with the natural order of the material, corporeal world, we who reject weakness and cruelty and mercy to those who seek our destruction in favor of resistance and retribution.

“We, who understand that true justice requires symmetry and balance, not clemency toward our enemies who would slaughter us. Their world view is both too merciful and too cruel. It is too merciful to personal foes and too cruel to those who resist and oppose their masters. Vengeance is the law of nature, the law of balance and equilibrium, the law of respect for self and others, the law of accuracy and precision. Do unto others as they do unto you. As the Irish verse asserts, ‘Justice for the many, justice for the free. Let each man be paid in full. That’s just enough for me.’ The reason why people struggled with the Christian ethic was that it was an unnatural abomination and our primal instincts and logical sense both understood this much in the subconscious parts of our minds.

“So, my friends, let us love and hate frankly, that is, freely, openly, and candidly. Let us judge not according to some anthology of anonymous literature that purports to be the inspired writ of the former rulers of the Cosmos, but according to common sense, scientific methodology, empirical data, logical reasoning, and primal instincts instead of emotional attachment to misguided and discredited dogmas and doctrines. Once more, we must confess the essence of the human condition, that we are beasts advancing to greater heights of evolution and enlightenment. We are not fallen from grace, but rising above the ashes and the dust once and for all,” I concluded my address to the congregation, garnering a standing ovation.

“Well stated, sir,” I heard Greta Scacchi as she reappeared among us as a very naked angel, with Sarita Choudhury and two other celebrity angels in tow.

Kate Winslet and Finola Hughes, of all people! This was a very British quad indeed. Before I knew what to expect next, all four of them bent over in front of me at the altar and offered me their holes ... all of them. I was soon balls deep inside each lady angel in the presence of everyone, I humped each of them and kept screwing them for several strokes each in turn, in both their cunts and their asses. I also enjoyed how much my wives and futa wives began eating out and rimming the angels openly, adding to the excitement.

“This is a lot better type of ‘communion’ than wafers and wine, right?” Robin commented as she made out with me, her lips and tongue tasting of pussy juice and butt sweat.

“Naturally, babe,” I agreed with her as I sent my harem out into the crowd to initiate an orgy with them.

Sure enough, it was soon a free-for-all, literally everyone present getting into it with everyone else. Everyone in that auditorium was at least fourteen years old, after all. Lady after lady, including the angels, was gang-banged and airtight. Every local man and lad in the chamber had his balls drained to the max. Ditto all of the futanari. There was so much jizz leaking out of every orifice and sticking to people’s skin that the smell was truly powerful. Everyone was quite literally a hot mess.

We spent the next four hours in action, making everyone sore who could even experience that kind of discomfort. I, of course, could not. What I felt was a special exhilaration, as I fucked every hole in front of me, whether male, female, or futa, pussy, ass, or mouth. I raw dogged all of them, taking particular delight in the notion that many people ending up taking it ass-to-mouth. When I finally stopped, it was inside a girl of fourteen, the lowest age permissible for carnal knowledge. I had just boned her elder sister minutes before that and they made out as we all broke it up for supper.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.