Apocalypse Blues - Cover

Apocalypse Blues

Copyright© 2017 by Mark Gander

Chapter 179

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 179 - Adam Clarke is just a regular Navy veteran going to West Virginia University on the GI Bill, right? Think again, as he discovers, after Doomsday, with the help of a growing harem, a radical classmate, and her lesbian lover, his history professor.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Celebrity   Futanari   Military   School   War   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   Paranormal   Demons   Sharing   Slut Wife   Incest   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Voyeurism   Clergy   Public Sex   Teacher/Student   Nudism   Politics   Revenge   Violence  

0745 hours, local time
Wednesday, 1 October, 2014
Adam Clarke High School
Colorado Springs, CO

I was balls deep inside Reina Bustamante, the current captain of the cheerleading squad at the high school recently renamed after me, during her homeroom class, in full view of the other students and the teacher, Mrs. Tabitha Charon (odd name, right, the boatman for the river Styx) when the doors burst open and four men with ski masks and Tommy guns entered the room. They began spraying the students with their rounds, but I immediately pulled out of Reina to blast them with my staff. They crumpled up and fell dead, struck as if by bolts of lightning.

I looked outside and discovered more armed idiots roaming the halls, though several others confronted them. Ryan killed two with a machete, Yitzhak two more with a Bowie knife, Barry three with Dobson’s old .357 magnum revolver, Till four with a Walther PPK automatic pistol, Jeanette six with her blade, and Evie five with her pitchfork ... and three more by literally sucking out their souls. Four youths and two lasses in the militia killed another sixteen men between them. That was enough to wipe out what turned out to be a sleeper cell recruited by Dobson prior to his downfall.

Unfortunately, some seven people were killed by these lunatics ... six lads and one lass. I immediately resurrected them as futanari, except for the girl, who returned as such. They would be leaving with me as wives, under the names Heather, Chelsea, Jessamine, Anastasia, Chloe, Zoe, and Karen. I ordered the militia platoon in the school to strip the bodies of the gear and clothes prior to cremating said corpses. Cremation was pretty standard by now, anyway, as it was much more efficient than burial.

Then I pulled them into the homeroom and instructed them to screw their classmates while I finished with Reina and later Mrs, Charon ... among others. I especially wanted to breed each of the teachers, cheerleaders, and majorettes in the school named for me. Sexual relations with the Hispanic cheerleader was rather enjoyable, of course, even as many in my tribe were busy in other homerooms by now. They resumed screwing other delectable students upon returning to their classrooms, no doubt eager to enjoy the teachers as well.

“Okay, from now on, here are the guidelines about nudity and sex at this and all other high schools in this area. One, sexual intercourse is now confined to homeroom, cafeteria, health and sex education class, gym, prom, changing rooms, bathrooms, showers, teacher’s lounge, hallways, school clinics, and pep rallies, at least for now. Two, sexual contact is forbidden for any schools lower in grade than high school itself. No sexual contact is permitted on school grounds in middle or junior high or lower, despite so many fourteen years or above, since so many other students are under that threshold.

“Three, nudity is mandatory on days where the low temperature is at or above twenty degrees Celsius, unless other adverse conditions exist to necessitate clothing or some kind or another. This obviously only covers the late summer, early fall, or spring months of the school year. On those days, for instance, cheerleaders and majorettes could wear their uniforms, but on warmer ones, body paint will suffice. Even then, only when it dips below ten degrees may underwear or spankies be worn.

“Four, all changing rooms, restrooms, showers, etc. must be unisex and people must be willing to change in front of everyone else. I have no use for modesty and neither does God. Five, there is no rule against sex between students and teachers, parents and teachers, etc. Six, anyone can fuck anyone else of age in the hallways, but these activities must be brief. Five minutes or less. Seven, all sexual activity must be unprotected. No condoms or birth control are permitted.

“Eight, no reasonable request shall be refused in the acceptable context. Nine, those already participating in sexual activity may not exclude anyone wishing to join them unless those people are unsafe, unsanitary, bullies, etc. Ten, exclusive relationships are strictly forbidden at least until graduation. Eleven, no teachers may refuse the sexual advances of any students or vice versa in the proper context. Spouses will just have to understand ... or not. It is none of their business until the teachers bring such students home.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.