Apocalypse Blues - Cover

Apocalypse Blues

Copyright© 2017 by Mark Gander

Chapter 180

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 180 - Adam Clarke is just a regular Navy veteran going to West Virginia University on the GI Bill, right? Think again, as he discovers, after Doomsday, with the help of a growing harem, a radical classmate, and her lesbian lover, his history professor.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Celebrity   Futanari   Military   School   War   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   Paranormal   Demons   Sharing   Slut Wife   Incest   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Voyeurism   Clergy   Public Sex   Teacher/Student   Nudism   Politics   Revenge   Violence  

1918 hours, local time
Thursday, 2 October, 2014
The Charon Residence
Colorado Springs, CO

I had been humping Tabitha Charon for roughly fifteen minutes or so on her marriage bed by now, while her husband and son were busy screwing their daughters, Josephine and Amelie, just as the bell dinged to indicate that supper was ready. Leroy Charon came together with Josephine, the older sister, while his son, Eustace Charon, emptied his balls inside the younger one, Amelie, right then. Their Creole ancestry from Louisiana wasn’t hard to believe as I unloaded inside Tabitha, making another clear attempt to impregnate her. The daughters would have to wait until after the meal, or so I presumed at the moment

“Oh, fuck, that feels amazing! I really hope to conceive by you, just as my daughters do now! By my son and hubby as well! It will be great to waddle around with octuplets inside me, one from you and your husbands, one from my husband and son each, and one more from someone else!” Tabitha beamed as she creamed herself in response to my load.

“Your wish is granted,” Lavelle announced as he entered her from behind for a neat, hard, and fast romp.

That angel wasted no time breeding Tabitha, sure to leave his angelic DNA inside to combine with hers. I took the opportunity to breed the daughters while that happened, wanting to ensure that they would carry my spawn inside their wombs. It was hard, rough, and effective, particularly since the girls rimmed each other and their mother ... and vice versa with considerable enthusiasm for the flavors of sweet lady ass. As we finally pulled away so Tabitha could plate the meals, the girls remained so that he could breed them, too.

“Don’t worry, you and your daughters will have octuplets each, one each by me, one each by my husbands as soon as I can arrange it, one each by Leroy and Eustace, and one each by Lavelle. That’s twenty-four babies, so you might want to upgrade to a nicer house with a larger nursery. The logistics could be tricky otherwise. You five are to be married to each other, husbands to the same three women. Same-sex marriages are to be thrown in as well.

“Leroy, you are also to add your work wife, Genevieve, to the household, as another wife to all of you. Reina, you are to marry your own parents, brothers, sisters, aunts, uncles, and cousins, all of you married to each other, each girl bred by each guy ... and by me. They’re here tonight, I presume, and that will make easier and steamier for all of us. Each of you who have steady boyfriends or girlfriends shall marry them and add them to your families as well. I shall breed them, too, of course.

“Also, tomorrow during lunch, I want you, Tabitha, to pull a train with everyone who is interested. You will bend over one of the cafeteria tables, allow them to enjoy your sexual favors in any way that pleases them, teachers and students, male, female, or futanari alike. You will continue with this until the bell rings to end lunch.

“You will also invite students, three at a time, to supper every Friday, starting tomorrow night, with the added stipulation that they must each be of different races for as long as possible. All three of them must have sexual relations with all members of your household who of age and with each other. I prefer a male, female, and futa student each time as much as possible. I plan to turn even more boys into futanari, though, maybe even some girls.

“Promiscuity and polygamy will flourish, monogamy will fade in time, throuples, quads, etc. will form, and you will have a helpful role in expediting this process. Not only must Christianity die out, but so must Christian sexual ethics, among other questionable values bequeathed by that pernicious false religion. The sooner that we can turn this world into something like Sodom and Gomorrah, the better,” I intimated as we dined, with Lavelle having by now returned with the Charon sisters.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.