Apocalypse Blues - Cover

Apocalypse Blues

Copyright© 2017 by Mark Gander

Chapter 181

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 181 - Adam Clarke is just a regular Navy veteran going to West Virginia University on the GI Bill, right? Think again, as he discovers, after Doomsday, with the help of a growing harem, a radical classmate, and her lesbian lover, his history professor.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Celebrity   Futanari   Military   School   War   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   Paranormal   Demons   Sharing   Slut Wife   Incest   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Voyeurism   Clergy   Public Sex   Teacher/Student   Nudism   Politics   Revenge   Violence  

1513 hours, local time
Friday, 3 October, 2014
U.S. Post Office (defunct)
Pleasant View, CO

“So, it is agreed, then. Reverend Adam Clarke and Company, herein after to be simply known as the Clarke Tribe, may pass through the sovereign national territory of the Navajo Nation, en route to Haven, capital city and seat of the government of the Celestial Commonwealth of Haven, beginning at dawn on Saturday, the Fourth of October, 2014, according to the Gregorian Calendar, under the following conditions:

The Clarke Tribe must avoid the most densely and heavily populated areas of Navajo territory as much as might be feasible or practical.

The Clarke Tribe must attempt to complete their sojourn in Navajo territory in no fewer than three calendar days or seventy-two hours.

The Clarke Tribe must consent to at least one search of a random vehicle at the end of their sojourn prior to their exit from Navajo territory for any possible contraband they might have acquired during said sojourn.

The Clarke Tribe must consent not to seduce any married Navajo men or women, not to transform or transfigure any Navajo citizens into any but their present form, not to rape, abduct, or assault any Navajo citizens of either sex, not to engage in sexual relations in public venues, and not to entice any Navajo citizens of either sex who are under the age of eighteen into sexual activity of any kind whatsoever during their sojourn.

The Clarke Tribe must obey and adhere to every law or statute of the Navajo Nation during their sojourn in Navajo territory, no matter how petty or small.

The Clarke Tribe must confirm that they will always purchase rather than confiscate any and all local possessions of the Navajo people.

The Clarke Tribe must confirm that they will respect all of the customs and traditions of the Navajo Nation and people.

The Clarke Tribe must agree not to preach their doctrines, teachings, or beliefs to any citizens of the Navajo Nation, though they are permitted to distribute religious literature, such as pamphlets and tracts.

Navajo citizens are forbidden to refuse sale of necessities and basic services, such as food, clothes, rental of lodgings, to members of the Clarke Tribe and must accept whatever form of currency that they offer as legal tender from said members of the aforementioned tribe. The merchants in question will later be reimbursed for any losses incurred as a result of such purchases.

The Clarke Tribe and its members are permitted to practice public nudity in Navajo territory, and even wear suggestive clothes, but may not gesticulate in a risqué fashion, wolf whistle, or cat call Navajo citizens.

The Clarke Tribe may engage in consensual sexual activity with any unmarried Navajo adults, that is, those eighteen years of age or above, provided it is done in a manner that is not degrading to the people in question or to Navajo culture. For instance, normal sexual activity is acceptable, but heavy bondage, sadomasochism, or race play are forbidden, along with disparaging remarks about Navajo people and traditions. Anal intercourse is permitted, but only if consensual and with considerable lubrication.

Any Navajo woman impregnated by a member of the Clarke Tribe is automatically permitted to choose to either join it or remain in Navajo territory on a unilateral basis. She will be informed of the difference between the patriarchal customs and practices of the Clarke Tribe in contrast to traditional Navajo matriarchy and thus be able to grant informed consent in either case.

Any Navajo man who impregnates a member of the Clark Tribe is automatically permitted to choose to either join it or to remain in Navajo territory on a unilateral basis. He will be informed of the difference between the patriarchal customs and practices of the Clarke Tribe in contrast to traditional Navajo matriarchy and thus be able to grant informed consent in either case.

Any member of the Clarke Tribe is automatically permitted to choose to either remain in it or join the Navajo Nation on a unilateral basis. He or she will be informed of the difference between the patriarchal customs and practices of the Clarke Tribe in contrast to traditional Navajo matriarchy and thus be able to grant informed consent in either case.

Public intoxication is strictly forbidden to all members of the Clarke Tribe in Navajo territory.

Public breastfeeding is not only permitted, but viewed favorably by the Navajo Nation and its citizens.

The use of narcotics, such as heroin, cocaine, opium, amphetamines, and barbiturates, is forbidden in Navajo territory. Marijuana, hashish, tobacco, and peyote are permitted in Navajo territory.

Hunting local wildlife or otherwise intentionally killing animals, except in self defense, is strictly forbidden to members of the Clarke Tribe and all such game must be donated to the nutritional needs of the Navajo people.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.