Apocalypse Blues - Cover

Apocalypse Blues

Copyright© 2017 by Mark Gander

Chapter 182

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 182 - Adam Clarke is just a regular Navy veteran going to West Virginia University on the GI Bill, right? Think again, as he discovers, after Doomsday, with the help of a growing harem, a radical classmate, and her lesbian lover, his history professor.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Celebrity   Futanari   Military   School   War   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   Paranormal   Demons   Sharing   Slut Wife   Incest   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Voyeurism   Clergy   Public Sex   Teacher/Student   Nudism   Politics   Revenge   Violence  

1905 hours, local time
Saturday, 4 October, 2014
Yazzie Gas and Treats
The Navajo Nation

The young lady who smiled at me in the convenience store definitely kept up her dental hygiene, no doubt, as shown by the condition of her teeth and gums. Her breath was certainly nice enough. She also had full and sensual lips, shiny, wavy, jet black hair, a copper complexion that was earthy in all the right ways, no sign of cosmetics, and a rather ample bust that heaved as she listened to her CB set for whatever news or gossip the truckers and others shared.

“Sorry to trouble you, miss. I just need to pay for my gas and these other items. How are you doing today?” I tried to engage her with an awkwardness out of character for me of late.

“Well, let me see. A naked white man and a bunch of other nudists are in my store, very extraordinary, if you ask me. It’s a lot better than the news that is my only other relief from sheer, fucking boredom!” the girl winked at me now, “I’m Jenny Yazzie. Mom and Uncle Peter own this place. Before you ask, Dad is a trucker and they were together for years, but he never came back after the Fireball struck Salt Lake City. He’s probably dead. Died with a bunch of stupid Mormons.”

“Well, the difference between a Mormon and a moron is literally just the letter M,” I joked, feeling my usual confidence now that Jenny took me into hers.

Jenny snickered as she heard that and snorted a little of her soft drink, a ginger ale, as it turned out. I thought that would be a shame, to waste one of my favorite sodas like that, but it was my fault, not hers. She looked embarrassed as I paid her and she caressed my hand a little longer than I anticipated. Her soft, smooth skin felt sensual to the touch. She seemed playful and clearly had a delightful sense of humor.

“Are you him ... you know ... the Prophet?” Jenny whispered, not wishing to let go of my hand.

“He is,” Charity intimated to her, “and he’s fantastic in bed.”

In spite of my enlightened ways, I still blushed a little at my gorgeous wife bragging about my sexual prowess. The gleam on Jenny’s face as she looked around for signs of her elder kith and kin was pure desire, She licked her lips, pulled her closer while leaning just enough to plant her kiss on me, with a substantial amount of tongue. She handed me my change and I coughed when she stepped out from behind the counter, lifting her short denim skirt to show me her panties as she slid them down.

“Consider this my treat. It will be an honor,” Jenny told me as she led me to a concealed section of the shop and bent over for my use.

I knew a sexual invitation when I got one and I got to work for a hot minute, licking my lips and admiring her tush now as I began screwing her from the back. She moaned as Charity started rimming her and Tania kissed her buttocks. We didn’t have a lot of time, despite this act being less than fully public, since her mother and uncle might not like her getting laid on the clock.

I pumped out my load at last, just seconds after she did in response to the rimjobs, at which point she kissed each of us on the lips and reminded me that her panties were mine to keep. She yanked down her skirt and went back to work with a wink and wave as I gassed up the busses and my ladies brought the snacks and beverages inside. I thought that was the end of it ... until Jenny suddenly ran out the door and breathlessly caught up with us.

There was no denial as to her intent ... she wanted to join us. Who were we to object, especially since she was sure to be knocked up soon, well before she left the Navajo Nation. That was her decision, after all, under the signed and sealed pact with the Navajo government. I certainly wouldn’t break my word. I smiled as we pulled out onto the open road and she disrobed to get bred by each of my husbands as well as me. The rest of it could wait, but this was now about fully initiating Jenny Yazzie into the Clarke tribe.

Of course, none of the ladies or futanari kept their hands off her for too long. That wasn’t even counting the anal pleasures yet to come. Suffice it to say that she didn’t hesitate to embrace absolute nudity, either. I still kept the panties at any rate. I just hoped that her mother and uncle understood. She had a future ... and that future was with me.

As Jenny and I showered together after her gang bang, she made a point of letting me pound her sweet ass.

“I never liked my middle name, anyway. Yazzie works well enough. That’s better than a hyphen if you ask me. Jenny Yazzie Clarke has a nice enough ring, even if more patriarchal than I used to be. Enjoy taking my final cherry! I kinda like how stuffed my backdoor feels,” Jenny groaned as I deflowered that particular rosebud.

Not a bad day or way to add a new wife to my tribe at all.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.