Apocalypse Blues - Cover

Apocalypse Blues

Copyright© 2017 by Mark Gander

Chapter 184

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 184 - Adam Clarke is just a regular Navy veteran going to West Virginia University on the GI Bill, right? Think again, as he discovers, after Doomsday, with the help of a growing harem, a radical classmate, and her lesbian lover, his history professor.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Celebrity   Futanari   Military   School   War   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   Paranormal   Demons   Sharing   Slut Wife   Incest   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Voyeurism   Clergy   Public Sex   Teacher/Student   Nudism   Politics   Revenge   Violence  

1435 hours, local time
Friday, 10 October, 2014
Carson City Airport
Carson City, NV

“Who are these guys?” I asked the delegation of city fathers of Carson City, Nevada, the former capital of the state, as I prepared to board the latest aircraft after a three day stay in their community.

“Representatives of Reno, here to negotiate for closer relations and better cooperation between our fair cities,” one of the civic leaders, the city treasurer, Alvin Truffle, informed me while mindlessly rubbing his sizable belly.

“So I see. Well, cooperation is just plain sense if you ask me, but ask yourselves this. What kind of cooperation and alliance provides better protection for Reno, Carson City, and elsewhere in Nevada ... a purely local one that still depends on outside assistance from external forces held at arm’s length due to jealousy and paranoia ... or incorporation into a larger, more framework? Just my parting shot, of course,”

The local bigwigs and their illustrious guests both blushed, coughed, and sputtered. Then they consented to my request prior to boarding the flight. The Mayor officiated my legal wedding to Jenny Yazzie Clarke, Carly Spencer Clarke, Aimee Rivers Clarke (another stewardess from that previous flight), Brooke Lynne Clarke, Erin Kraft Clarke, Marissa Morales Clarke, and Riley Jameson Clarke (the four teenage brats from Scottsdale, Arizona). Yeah, I cut the young ladies a little slack ... so what? They were about to learn how to serve others, after all, at least in my tribe.

“This seriously makes me wonder if there isn’t something to this whole polygamy business,” Mayor Reynaldo Gutierrez joked, likely expecting a cold look from his lovely, Middle Eastern MILF of a wife, Talia Balsam.

He clearly prepared himself, as so many husbands are unfortunately quite conditioned or brainwashed, to pretend that his quip was only in jest. He was not ready, as nor was I, for her actual response. She smiled, reached over to him, grabbed his junk in public, and whispered something in her native Aramaic. He then blushed a little and coughed as she took the moment to steal the show.

“I told him to write up a list of eligible young women and teenage girls, and they had better know to cook, clean, nurse babies, have some nice breasts that make lots of milk, suck his cock, eat me out, let me reciprocate, be at least bicurious, have nice birthing hips, better not talk during movie nights, better be open to girl talk, and better be fertile as fuck!

“I’m ready to retire after this current baby comes out! Some other lucky bitch can give him more babies, as long as she knows her place. I’ll share my man, but he will only become our man, not her man!” the missus announced to all of us.

“Um ... honey, are you okay?” His Honor reacted with surprise.

“Oh, baby, you’re lucky you married a hard nosed Syrian woman rather than some of those debutant types, aren’t you? I’m practical. I’m not stupid. Sure, I get jealous as much as the next girl, but I don’t always cater to the latest mood or whim or emotion. I live in the real world, not the Disney princess version of it. I grew up in a community that is now right at the front lines of the many wars in my native land. Now, kiss me, please, so they don’t get more confused than they already are,” Talia told him with a wink.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.