Apocalypse Blues - Cover

Apocalypse Blues

Copyright© 2017 by Mark Gander

Chapter 185

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 185 - Adam Clarke is just a regular Navy veteran going to West Virginia University on the GI Bill, right? Think again, as he discovers, after Doomsday, with the help of a growing harem, a radical classmate, and her lesbian lover, his history professor.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Celebrity   Futanari   Military   School   War   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   Paranormal   Demons   Sharing   Slut Wife   Incest   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Voyeurism   Clergy   Public Sex   Teacher/Student   Nudism   Politics   Revenge   Violence  

1805 hours, local time
Thursday, 30 October, 2014
Temporary Clarke Residence
Salem, Province of Oregon
The Commonwealth of Haven

“Good evening, babe. How are the little ones?” I asked Shannon Clarke, who had just finished with her nursery duty, handing it over to Jenny.

“Not too shabby. They napped for now. It was me, Ryan, and Bonnie this time around. Next shift is Yitzhak, Sarai, and Ashley. Right now, it’s Jenny, Raquel, and Till. Who was with you on your watch?” Shannon, the former flight attendant turned housewife (at least for the moment), asked me as we sat down to eat with the others.

“Us,” Envy and Robin told her in unison.

“Yeah, and they wouldn’t be satisfied until they each got some of your milk, babe!” I reminded Robin, even as Envy insisted that she use her face as a chair during supper.

“Just let me eat later from your plate while I sit on your face next,” Envy suggested.

“Okay, but I still want you to suck on my tits soon. There is something very sensual about a woman feeding another woman her breast milk. I’m not sure why. Adam, of course, seems to feel the same way about lesbian analingus. I can see why. But, nice as a woman-to-woman rimjob is, girl-on-girl nursing is even steamier in my book. Maybe it’s the tenderness and vulnerability of the act,” Robin stated while we all chowed down and listened to the radio.

“This just in ... the culinary guru Rachael Ray was executed this evening by the prison guards in the infamous Holy Penance prison on Long Island. She was recently convicted and sentenced to death for blasphemy and sacrilege for daring to criticize the new Edict of Holy Matrimony, which completely outlawed divorce. The Arnold Oxheart regime, also known as the Sacred Union of Long Island and Maritime Territories, has also issued a formal denunciation of the late television personality, calling her a ‘significant malign influence on society and family.’ Meanwhile, in Turkmenistan...,” the latest announcement from the news anchor proved jarring indeed.

“I wonder what happened to her soul,” I commented, even as I devoured my supper of Salisbury steak with gravy, mashed potatoes, coleslaw, green beans, and fried apples.

I washed that down with some stout, as a matter of fact, which proved to be the ideal beverage for that particular meal. I let that question about Rachael Ray’s fate linger in the back of my mind while I let Tara sit on my lap and we fed each other right then. My redneck cutie (one of many such, in fact, but she was the one who gifted us with Schumacher Syndrome) looked tickled pink as we fed each other such delicious food, of course.

“She’s an angel now, in fact. I’m pleased to welcome her into my heavenly embrace ... literally as well as figuratively. I applaud your taste in strong drink, of course. So, how have you liked life under the rule of the Messiah? So far, that is? Mark Schumacher is the Messiah, like it or not. He will be formally anointed as such soon. He might not be the biblical version, though neither was anyone else, least of all Jesus of Nazareth, but he is the Messiah that I will anoint to usher in a truly Messianic Age,” God informed me as he brought in a very naked and passionate Rachael Ray.

Yes, before you ask me, she easily joined in the feast without a trace of snobbery, chowing down on the meat and drink while encouraging various hands to roam her now even more delectable body. She also didn’t seem to mind when several people spread her cheeks apart, poured honey down her crack, and started licking the honey from her ass. She even laughed with her usual chortle, her very Yankee accent being unmistakable now as she enjoyed being eaten out while she ate.

“So, life under the Opus Dei regime ... pretty bad?” I asked while she fluttered her wings and moaned in response to the constant rimjob.

“Horrid, but that’s okay now ... for me. They are going to execute my John, but God has assured me that he will also return as an angel. Then we can be together and share in the work and ... rewards of our eternal service to God here,” Rachael assured me, “but yes, it’s a real mess. The New Netherlands guy doesn’t seem all that nice, either. Worse still, Oxheart is attacking Martha’s Vineyard and he has already conquered Governor’s Island.”

“It’s an unfortunate reality that there are no good options for people in New York except to leave for other parts of the world. That’s just how it is for now. That is their personal tragedy, one of exile. That of the world is that it must all await deliverance by means of the Lawgiver and his forces, as a whole, that is. There are small embers of hope in the areas liberated by the Prophet, but those are placeholders for when the cause reaches their neck of the woods,” God now stipulated, even as he began actively fucking Rachael and I slid into her to share her in a double penetration act.

That this situation gradually turned into my final orgy of my stay in Salem, well, that was scarcely a surprise, of course. I soon found myself inside so many lovers, including a very enthusiastic Rachael, who clearly wanted to be bred now that she was dead ... well, transfigured into a very new and distinct form. I also freely admit that I tasted her ass while she licked Tara’s own tush. What could I say? I rimmed a lot of women by then, and both of them had very yummy bums indeed.

Before anyone, other than those who had to stop for nursery duties, realized the passage of time, it was well into the next morning. Halloween. D-Day. I reflected on this fact as I pumped hard inside of Hannah, Tara, Bonnie, Autumn, and Xia Delan in the rather impressive shower, just before Sydney Sweeney and Rachael Ray joined us with considerable zeal. When Scarlett Johansson also invited herself to the shower fun, she was ruthlessly shoved between the buns of each other woman present. She was then instructed to eat as much lady ass as she could savor with her eager tongue while I got a chance to hump her and ogle her luscious bottom.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.