Apocalypse Blues - Cover

Apocalypse Blues

Copyright© 2017 by Mark Gander

Chapter 22

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 22 - Adam Clarke is just a regular Navy veteran going to West Virginia University on the GI Bill, right? Think again, as he discovers, after Doomsday, with the help of a growing harem, a radical classmate, and her lesbian lover, his history professor.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Celebrity   Futanari   Military   School   War   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   Paranormal   Demons   Sharing   Slut Wife   Incest   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Voyeurism   Clergy   Public Sex   Teacher/Student   Nudism   Politics   Revenge   Violence  

Two weeks after Doomsday,
Lancaster County, Virginia

“We ... have an idea ... a proposal of sorts. Now that we’re all bi ... and very polyamorous, many of us have decided that we want ... to be ... a group marriage. All of us are married to you ... and to each other. What are your thoughts on that, babe?” Hannah urged me, even as we set up camp in a sense in northern Virginia.

“So ... this is ... a mutiny,” I teased a bit, but I had to admit that I was flattered ... still, “how many folks are talking about here?”

“Well ... all of us ... we’re all ... committed to being yours ... and making you ours. Everyone who has been ... physically intimate with you. That’s all of us of age, I should say. But there’s definitely an inner circle more connected to you than most, right, guys?” Autumn spoke up as she began to kiss me repeatedly.

Hannah, Xia Delan, Autumn, Stacy, Eve, Kylie Anne, Kelly Rae ... they added their kisses to my lips immediately. Of the some one-hundred twenty-one others of age (besides myself) in the group now, they were clearly the most enthusiastic of my wives. Then again, the others were obviously rather interested of late, as they proved with kisses of their own ... to which the men now added theirs. It was a new feeling, being kissed by guys, but so be it. Luckily, I was then distracted before I could dwell on my adjustment to my new sexuality.

“Well, we’re now in Lancaster County, Virginia. What will we find here?” I mused as we looked at the map and I tried not to be too ... distracted by so much affection.

“Trouble,” Marcy announced herself.

“Explain, please,” I coughed now.

“The new power in Lancaster County, since Fireball Day, is the Sheriff, Aston Milam. Sixty years old, suffering gout, yet quite ruthless and ambitious. He’d never been able to rise above Sheriff in the past, mostly because of northern Virginia politics and too many enemies over the years. Well, now he’s taken his revenge. The Congressman from his District might have been killed on Doomsday, but all state legislators survived it long enough to get hanged on Milam’s orders.

“He’s an enormously paranoid guy, Sheriff Milam. Half of the mayors have been hanged, along with one-third of the town councillors, every member of the Board of Supervisors, the Treasurer, and the Commonwealth Attorney. The rest were shocked into obedience, to put it mildly. He’s also banned all private ownership of assault rifles, of course, and imposed a licensing tax for legal possession of handguns, thus triggering confiscations.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.