Apocalypse Blues - Cover

Apocalypse Blues

Copyright© 2017 by Mark Gander

Chapter 36

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 36 - Adam Clarke is just a regular Navy veteran going to West Virginia University on the GI Bill, right? Think again, as he discovers, after Doomsday, with the help of a growing harem, a radical classmate, and her lesbian lover, his history professor.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Celebrity   Futanari   Military   School   War   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   Paranormal   Demons   Sharing   Slut Wife   Incest   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Voyeurism   Clergy   Public Sex   Teacher/Student   Nudism   Politics   Revenge   Violence  

Breeding Desiree Falco wasn’t exactly an ugly or unpleasant chore, of course. Nor was breeding her half-sister, Mia, for that matter. Mia was as light and blonde as Desiree was dark and black, mind you. Something clicked in my mind and it dawned on me ... Sarah was Desiree’s half-sister, just as Mia was! Just different halves, that was all. Sarah and Desiree had the same mother, but different fathers. Mia and Desiree had the same father, but different mothers. They were all basically sisters in one way or the other ... and Mayor Ted Lansing was set to marry all three of them, the lucky bastard!

He just had to wait on the breeding part, but I got the distinct impression that he found it an honor to have a Prophet breed all three of his future brides, including his Prophetess one. Well, I thought as I came at last inside Mia’s luscious twat, this couldn’t exactly hurt the genepool, could it, given how much angelic DNA was involved? The more those of us Nephilim bred, the better for us all. Clearly, the decision to reverse himself was one of Jehovah’s wiser moves, and typically, it was done toward the end of his career as a Supreme Being.

Jehovah mostly got wiser toward the point of retirement, even if he had a last temper tantrum in the form of Fireball Day. To be fair, it culled the human population and various fields of human industry enough to buy the rest of Nature a chance to recover from the relentless assault of Homo sapiens on our mutual habitat. On the other hand, it made life so much harder for most of mankind that survived. Furthermore, it was a brutal bloodbath, no doubt of that, though one could still call it a form of surgery to remove cancerous tumors in the form of people.

Man had indeed become a cancerous growth on the planet. No doubt of that. I couldn’t argue that point, because it was demonstrably true. Maybe this apocalypse would indeed redress the imbalance and restore the natural equilibrium to something resembling sanity. It certainly gave us an opportunity for a clean slate as a civilization, East and West alike. But oh, God, what a price we must pay to sacrifice on the altar of a cleaner, greener world!

The past hour or so ... or was it longer, had proven quite the experience, and hardly an ordeal. First Desiree, then Mia, followed by Mrs. Alexios (a striking Greek woman originally from Salonika), and then Ms. Melton, the already pregnant teachers who nevertheless wanted their turns with me, that was an auspicious start. Ms. Melton was a single mother and her daughter, Vanessa, was among the “sailor girls,” too, so now mother and daughter were pregnant to the same man. She was a majorette in the marching band, of course, and so was her cousin, Alyssa, daughter of Nancy Melton, who I already impregnated earlier that month.

So, yes, that made two mother-daughter pairs, both from the same family. There were ongoing rumors that Nancy and Pippa Melton had been bred by the same Puerto Rican fellow, Jorge Alejandro Rojas, and looking at them, I could believe it. I was strongly tempted to ask them about it, but this wasn’t the time or place for that. If true, though, I imagined that ol’ Jorge would approve of this scenario.

Another majorette who I bred was Stephanie Lennart, whose father apparently defected from Czechoslovakia (after the Prague Spring was crushed in 1968) and married seven times, the last marriage producing said cutie in the year 1998 at the age of eighty-one. So, no, the sixteen old honey couldn’t recall her birth father at all. He had barely managed to impregnate her mother, and that only with the aid of a certain blue pill. He died two weeks later, of congestive heart failure, resulting in her middle name of Postuma, Latin for a child born after its father’s demise. Evidently, he had ignored the health warnings about side effects to his own peril.

She was a truly delicious Slavic honey, dirty-blonde hair, just the right shade of hazel eyes, and a genuine beach tan that had no lines, thus making it clear that she liked sunbathing in the nude. She was very ... athletic, had strong, long legs with just the right amount of muscle tone to them. She also made a point of almost inhaling my cock before putting it back in her slick and juicy twat, making it obvious that she wanted to taste her own gash ... and she loved what shed’ sampled, to put it mildly.

Thea and Soteria Alexios, twins, were very much their mother’s daughters, down to the captivating grey eyes that reminded me of Pallas Athena, Greek Goddess of Wisdom. They stayed with their father part-time since the divorce, but nowadays, that was a moot point. Their parents were back at it, hot and heavy, even though both of them were just as wild and wanton with others (including Sarah Whitman, Mayor Ted, and me). They even fooled around with their daughters a bit, but intentionally saved their wombs for me. Smart folks, I thought. Plenty of time to breed them later. Wise to let a Prophet have dibs.

Their swarthy bottoms tested my self-restraint considerably, though I managed to hold back until their mother got the crazy idea to rim her own daughters and suck my cock between strokes inside their luscious twats. Clearly, Nina Alexios got the right memo when it came to how to satisfy a horndog like me. Even Prophets get the blues. Blue balls in this case.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.