Apocalypse Blues - Cover

Apocalypse Blues

Copyright© 2017 by Mark Gander

Chapter 38

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 38 - Adam Clarke is just a regular Navy veteran going to West Virginia University on the GI Bill, right? Think again, as he discovers, after Doomsday, with the help of a growing harem, a radical classmate, and her lesbian lover, his history professor.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Celebrity   Futanari   Military   School   War   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   Paranormal   Demons   Sharing   Slut Wife   Incest   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Voyeurism   Clergy   Public Sex   Teacher/Student   Nudism   Politics   Revenge   Violence  

The Oak Room,
Free City of Charlottesville, Virginia
28 March, 2014

“So, what do you think of your sister-wives?” I teased Sarah, who winked at me.

“Hey, they’re my sisters already, so who better for sister-wives? Why should sibling rivalry and jealousy prevail over sisterly bonding and bondage, among other things? Why can’t I share men with my sisters and drain their balls repeatedly together with them? Why can’t we share that kind of delicious intimacy?”

Sarah punctuated her query by making out with Desiree and Mia in full view of Ted and everyone else, followed by kisses that they each planted on both Ted and me. It was quite clear to everyone now that they adored me in a very special way, yet they held equal affection for their husband and each other. Obviously, I was to be very much invited to participate in the wedding night and consummation of said nuptials. Poor Teddy, I briefly thought, slated to be cucked on his wedding night, too, but then I recalled that he enjoyed such games, didn’t he?

Besides, I fully intended to steal away in the night in time to join my own wives in bed and make sure that I didn’t neglect them. Between Hannah, Autumn, Xia Delan, Becca, Sardha, Raquel, Tara, Leah, Kylie Anne, Kelly Rae, Stacy, Eve (or “Evie,” as I often affectionately called the succubus), Charity, Bonnie, Diana, Sarai, Julie, Natalie, Jessica, Emma, Cassandra, and Miranda, not to mention the husbands, I had plenty of conjugal duties to spare. Then again, few duties were more enjoyable, physical exertions notwithstanding.

Of course, by now, they were all quite heavily pregnant, these wives of mine, except for Tara, who had already given birth to Lilith, and Eve, who as a demoness was able to induce her labor early without any fear or distress. She delivered just three days before, bringing a little hybrid creature with nubs for horns and a pointed tail. Not to mention bright red skin. My demon son was awarded the name Cain, of course. Why the hell not?

“Are you glad that we stuck out as long as we have, delaying our departure at least long enough to help you consummate your marriage?” I teased Sarah while playing with Autumn’s ass with my right hand and Stephanie Lennart’s with my left.

“Well, sure, why not? The ladies of Roanoke can wait to seduce you when we’ve drained you a little more. Besides, you can help the city fathers there plan their defense at a distance just a little while longer, sugar. I am curious as to who will prove to be the Prophet or Prophetess of that town,” Sarah asserted, even as I eased my dick into both women in turns in plain sight of her...

... And everyone else.

“Austin Bryce, aged nineteen. Rather young, yes. Fruit of a drunken bar screw between yours truly and a preacher’s daughter sneaking out one night. Jehovah might not have normally approved, at least not in the past, but he was already getting a little jaded with the American brand of Gospel, in case you failed to notice. Raised by his grandparents as the younger brother of his own mother, no less, since they never could find the sire. Gee, I wonder why?” another angel announced himself.

“Who are you, sir?” I wondered aloud.

“Michael. As in THE Michael. The Archangel. Yeah, I bred more than a few ladies, as did Gabriel and the others. We were the first draft picks, leaving others a bit jealous for a while, since several of them still haven’t made the cut yet. But then, seniority has its perks,” a very tall, powerful angel with long, flowing red hair in blazing armor introduced himself with a broad smile.

“Does young Austin Bryce have any clue of his true heritage yet?” I dared to inquire of the mighty celestial warlord.

“Not yet. But he will. Oh, he will. Yeah, we angels tended to focus heavily in certain states at first. But we’ll get around more. A lot more. Just give us a chance. Minnesota, Maryland, Virginia, West Virginia, Maine, and New Jersey, among a few others. Word of warning. The Nazis will wait until you’re out of the area before striking, once they’re nice and mustered. They’ll fall into the trap, but they think that they’ve set one to spring on the locals themselves.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.