Apocalypse Blues - Cover

Apocalypse Blues

Copyright© 2017 by Mark Gander

Chapter 41

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 41 - Adam Clarke is just a regular Navy veteran going to West Virginia University on the GI Bill, right? Think again, as he discovers, after Doomsday, with the help of a growing harem, a radical classmate, and her lesbian lover, his history professor.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Celebrity   Futanari   Military   School   War   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   Paranormal   Demons   Sharing   Slut Wife   Incest   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Voyeurism   Clergy   Public Sex   Teacher/Student   Nudism   Politics   Revenge   Violence  

Saturday Morning,
19 April, 2014
Temporary Clarke Residence,
Free City of Charlottesville, Virginia

I awoke and wasn’t alone, of course, but that was especially common on weekends, including the sight of my naked and heavily pregnant wives with me in bed. Just because Autumn and Hannah, in this instance, were almost ready to give birth didn’t mean that they lacked a libido. Far from it, in fact. As I might have noted before, they were even hornier than in the past. My blonde nymph and my ginger goddess were both quite determined to make sure that they got their fair share of my dick while sharing me with the others.

“Oh, fuck, yeah ... he’s awake from his little cat nap ... so, maybe we can ... fuck in the vanity again ... or maybe in the shower! I know that you don’t really sleep much, so it is rather charming whenever you catch a few Zss ... as long as you don’t take too long doing it. I keep hearing talk that taking it from behind helps induce labor, so I’m eager to try it. Aren’t you, Autumn?” Hannah licked her lips before she made out with her sister-wife in front of me.

“Yes, well, it’s the weekend before the dedication of Godwin Marx Academy, the new school to be opened in the late councilman’s name. Appointing Dougie Strafford and Nancy Melton to the council in the place of Marx and Warren Buckner, his assassin, seemed most appropriate in this case. It was a very wise move on Mayor Teddy’s part, though I counseled him to do it. As did Sarah, of course.

“Speaking of which, I recall him having a five-way with Austin Bryce and the Glass girls all night long. Bryce Topped him, instead of bottoming as he does with me. That’s Ted for ya! He loves to bottom! I gather that Austin is vers and a switch, if you will. But all are naked these days, so many of us are going about in our birthday suits.

“Then again, this is a civilized place in the midst of this new medievalism. This is a city, not the wide open countryside where one could be at greater risk in the buff. Though, admittedly, even on the road, while on the buses, we tend to be naturists. Personally, from what I can see, the dangers of public nudity are greatly exaggerated by folks with an agenda. As long as you’re armed and ready, why not strut your stuff?” I laughed while I pounded Autumn and Hannah in enthusiastic strokes, several per turn.

“For the record ... yes, I’m ... very ... eager ... to give ... birth to the Prophet’s seed!” Autumn gritted her teeth while I sank my cock further inside her wonderful gash.

I didn’t bother to hide how much I ogled and stared at both girls’ bare bottoms while taking them from the back over the vanity sink. They knew what an ass man I was, after all. I used both girls’ hips and buns for proper grips as I went balls deep inside their bare and bald slits. I reveled in their sweat as I ravished each of them. They were mine and just as proud of it as I was of them.

“I still say that I hope for girls, so they can grow to be women and let dear Adam breed them, too! And then more girls, so he can impregnate them when they come of age. And their own daughters after them, etc. Hopefully forever ... ad infinitum. May he sire daughters on a thousand, ten thousand, and a hundred thousand generations of daughters in turn! All of them eager to be bred by their very own patriarch once they turn fourteen and are ready for it.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.