Apocalypse Blues - Cover

Apocalypse Blues

Copyright© 2017 by Mark Gander

Chapter 44

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 44 - Adam Clarke is just a regular Navy veteran going to West Virginia University on the GI Bill, right? Think again, as he discovers, after Doomsday, with the help of a growing harem, a radical classmate, and her lesbian lover, his history professor.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Celebrity   Futanari   Military   School   War   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   Paranormal   Demons   Sharing   Slut Wife   Incest   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Voyeurism   Clergy   Public Sex   Teacher/Student   Nudism   Politics   Revenge   Violence  

Friday, 25 April, 2014
Temporary Clarke Residence,
Free City of Charlottesville

The road trip to Roanoke was almost under way, but there was one performance left from my “sailor girls” as I enjoyed my final night there in Charlottesville. This meant a musical routine, the last of many performed on my behalf and in my honor. Of all songs, they chose “Sailing” by Christopher Cross, but I wasn’t going to quarrel with their choice. It fit their outfits, after all.

“Pleased, my dear Prophet?” Mandy wondered as I dipped my cock inside her for a few strokes.

“Certainly, my dear girl! So, is it confirmed that you’re preggers, all of you now?” I asked for confirmation.

“Definitely, and there’s no doubt that the babies are all yours. We’ve also decided, us in this group, to wed Teddy and share that fine-ass fellow, cuck though he is. He’ll get to breed all of us in due time, of course. We’re also hoping that when the brats come of age, they’ll go for each other, regardless of paternity. Some proper sibling bonding, don’t ya think? God, I love incest!” Mandy reassured me as I pumped her full of my jizz.

“My turn!” Becky made it abundantly clear that she wasn’t to be left out of the festivities.

“And then mine!” Desiree shouted.

“And mine!” Mia winked at me.

“Mine after that!” Stephanie winked at me.

Vanessa and Alyssa Melton lined up, with Thea and Soteria Alexios not far behind, and then Jessie Holland, Trish Killian, and Sonali Raju. They were all slated to wed Teddy Lansing, becoming wives to the Mayor and sister-wives to the Prophetess. They also bedded their own parents and each other’s on a regular basis. Yet they were all pregnant to me.

“I only regret that I won’t get to raise my offspring. Yet it’s necessary for the greater good. It’s best that I get moving, after all. I have places to go and things to do, most notably in Roanoke. I have a citadel to prepare for battle and siege, even if I won’t be around for much of it,” I observed, even as I slid into Becky yet again.

I certainly had no complaints about that countrified cutie, and I was far from alone. Her future sister-wives and fiance all seemed very much on board with wedding her, after all. Marriage was on the upswing again after a steep decline just before Doomsday. Then again, it had been radically transformed from a trap with steel jaws for many into something far more benevolent. Polygamy, reformed divorce laws, and widespread promiscuity under the banner of the new faith had made a serious dent in the past decline of that institution. Not to mention improved work-life balance these days.

As in, well, people still did their jobs, but they didn’t live for work and use it to escape their spouses anymore. I knew far too many people like that, male and female alike, in the past. Also, marriage wasn’t a ball and chain in that way anymore, what with women becoming more aware of how essential men were to civilization again. No woman wanted to be the last woman left standing without a man to clean the attic or fix the plumbing, and if that meant being a bit nicer to the menfolk.

“That’s because men built civilization. They’re the builders. Women are the fillers. We flesh it out a bit. We both have our roles to fulfill. A certain movement became toxic when it forgot this, but we’re putting that nonsense behind us now. The militant feminists can just deal with it. They had their turn and fucked things up beyond all recognition. With Havenism, our new faith and the social restructuring that it brings, the world will be a lot better off. As will the human race and all other species on the face of the Earth,” Marcy broke into my thoughts as she guided me inside Desiree for her turn at last.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.