Apocalypse Blues - Cover

Apocalypse Blues

Copyright© 2017 by Mark Gander

Chapter 45

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 45 - Adam Clarke is just a regular Navy veteran going to West Virginia University on the GI Bill, right? Think again, as he discovers, after Doomsday, with the help of a growing harem, a radical classmate, and her lesbian lover, his history professor.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Celebrity   Futanari   Military   School   War   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   Paranormal   Demons   Sharing   Slut Wife   Incest   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Voyeurism   Clergy   Public Sex   Teacher/Student   Nudism   Politics   Revenge   Violence  

An hour later
Friday, 25 April, 2014

“Do you, Ted, take these women to be your lawfully wedded wives, to have and to hold from this day forward, to love, cherish, and protect, for better or worse, for rich or for poor, in sickness and in health, until death do you part?” I watched Sarah officiate the group wedding of her own cuck husband to her very own sister-wives.

“I do,” Ted gulped now as his first wife, the Prophetess, winked at him.

“Do you, ladies, take this man, Ted, to be your lawfully wedded husband, to have and to hold from this day forward, to love, honor, and obey, because, frankly, only I can truly command him, for better or worse, for rich or for poor, in sickness and in health, until death do you part?” Sarah demanded of her sister-wives.

“We do!” they chanted in unison.

“Then, by the power vested in me by my husband, the Mayor, and by Heaven, and by the Prophet Adam Clarke, I now pronounce you man and wives. You may kiss your brides, dear, just don’t forget who your first wife is, okay? You’ll remain my good cucky hubby, won’t you, babe?” Sarah playfully reminded her husband of his place in the hierarchy ... ahead of the other wives, but submissive to her.

“My turn. You gotta marry your sister-wives, after all. Do you, Sarah, take these women, to be your wives as well as your sisters in union with Ted, to have and to hold from this day forward, to love, cherish, and protect, for better or worse, for rich or for poor, in sickness and in health, until death do you part?” I asked Sarah now.

“I do,” Sarah winked at me now as she beamed at the thought of marrying these women together with her beloved cuckold Ted, or Teddy, as she often called him.

Well, he was a softie, a big ol’ Teddy bear, after all.

“And do you, ladies, take this woman, the Prophetess Sarah, to be your lawfully wedded wife in union with Ted, to have and to hold from this day forward, to love, honor, and obey, for better or worse, for rich or for poor, in sickness and in health, until death do you part?” I intoned.

“We do!” they once again shouted in unison like a motherfucking chorus or something.

“Then by the power vested in me by Heaven as its true Prophet, I now pronounce you woman and wives. You may kiss your brides, Sarah, and please do so! Everyone wants to see a Sapphic bridal kiss and then some!” I smirked as Sarah indeed dipped each of her sister-wives over to make out with them in turn.

“Well, ladies, on that note, I must depart. All of my stuff is packed and there is no reason that we can’t sleep on the road, right? Come on, folks ... let’s give everyone a final hug, kiss, whatever, and head on our way. God has given us different paths to take, but they all lead home. Enjoy your new marriage, Prophetess. I don’t usually have high hopes for wife-led marriages, but I think that this one will work out quite handsomely, won’t it?” I gave Sarah one last peck before I left, but she quickly turned it into a searing soul kiss that would let me remember her very fondly.

“Thank you for all that you’ve done. And remember, deep down, we’ll always have our little love affair. And our love child that still grows inside me. Any time that you want to drop in, I’ll spread my legs and cheeks for you in a hurry and send Teddy after one of his other wives to keep him happy, busy, and out of the way. I’ll especially miss you breeding me,” Sarah declared openly, so as to forewarn Teddy what to expect should I ever visit them.

He blushed and grinned, knowing the score and sporting a bulge, anyway, which made her burst into laughter. She knew her cuck and loved him very much for what he was, not the alpha male that he could have pretended to be. She wore the pants in that marriage and always would, but that was how he liked it, too. She would even dominate his other wives ... when he didn’t and they didn’t dominate each other.

“So, what music for the road, boys and girls?” I asked my harem.

“Only one song fits,” Hannah winked at me while Xia Delan and Autumn nodded and smiled.

“Willie Nelson it is, then,” I guessed correctly.

On the road again, just can’t wait to get on the road again. The life I love is makin’ music with my friends, and I can’t wait to get on the road again.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.