Apocalypse Blues - Cover

Apocalypse Blues

Copyright© 2017 by Mark Gander

Chapter 49

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 49 - Adam Clarke is just a regular Navy veteran going to West Virginia University on the GI Bill, right? Think again, as he discovers, after Doomsday, with the help of a growing harem, a radical classmate, and her lesbian lover, his history professor.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Celebrity   Futanari   Military   School   War   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   Paranormal   Demons   Sharing   Slut Wife   Incest   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Voyeurism   Clergy   Public Sex   Teacher/Student   Nudism   Politics   Revenge   Violence  

One month later...
Monday, 26 May, 2014
Roanoke, Virginia

“So, they’ve been consolidating their gains and absorbing their new recruits, just as we have prepared this defense in depth. It seems that Charlottesville’s defenses are greatly augmented, of course, and that Norfolk, Lancaster, Stanardsville, Twin Lakes, several others, are really putting their pieces of the jigsaw puzzle together now. It’s a genuine defensive line now,” Austin informed me now.

“Very well. Very well indeed. Let’s formally name this the Winfield Scott Line, because, well, General Winfield Scott was a Virginia Unionist nonetheless admired by Robert E. Lee as well as Abraham Lincoln. Old Fuss and Feathers himself, of course. Hero of Churubusco and all that jazz. It’s rapidly becoming an actual thing now, as you indicated. It will be even more of one by the time that we properly engage these goose stepping pricks, of course,” I asserted while Xia Delan slipped her arms around me.

“Our rationing plans are off to a great start, too, if far less popular, of course. Then there is the conscription for labor, patrols, etc. Not too popular in certain quarters, more so in others. Still far more popular than the gas rationing. People are cannibalizing their cars for parts, scrap, etc. and selling them back to City Hall for whatever money they can get from them. No sense in hanging onto motor vehicles if you can’t drive them.

“Of course, the consequence is that the cities will likely be redesigned with pedestrians and public transport more in mind in the future. That’s ecologically sound, though a sentimental part of me will always be nostalgic for the highly individualistic motorist culture of the past. We just have to get used to the new ‘normalcy,’ right? It will be much easier for the young who don’t recall the past,” Diana Clarke observed.

“Very true, that much, babe. We’ll always have the movies to reminisce about the past, too. Classic pre-apocalyptic stuff like that beatnik film with the love triangle involving Kristen Stewart, for instance. Well, it will be a classic now, anyway. People will laugh when they realize how risque that movie was deemed to be compared to cinema of the future, of course,” Barry Clarke chuckled.

“You just like seeing her get all hot and bothered with two horny young men, don’t you? Just like you enjoy sharing me ... and being shared by me. You know, it’s okay if you ever want to pretend that I’m her, right? I can dress like her and you can do me from behind and call me ‘Kristen’ and stuff. Just don’t call me ‘Bella.’ I’m not that stupid bitch in Twilight and never will be. She had two men craving her and it didn’t occur to her to have an orgy or something?

“Of course, that’s not all her fault. She was written as boring and stupid by that Mormon vampire novelist who idiotically made the vampires sparkle. I still love that meme with her and Edward with Blade standing behind them, ready to strike. Don’t be fooled. Not all ladies were big fans. Robert Pattinson is probably pretty dreamy himself, but Edward was a moron. So was Jacob. Just saying. Anyway, if you want to fuck me and pretend that I’m Kristen or Bella Thorne or Anna Kendrick, knock yourself out. We all have fantasies. I wonder how those actors are doing nowadays, what with the end of civilization and all that jazz?” Diana teased her husband.

“Well, honestly, with your name, I’d rather pretend that you were Princess Di. It just fits. I could be old Charles and we could have ourselves a little ... reconciliation fantasy there. We just need a Camilla to make it a threesome. Perfect ménage à trois. She did say that there were ‘three people’ in that marriage, after all. That’s not how she meant it, but I can pretend otherwise,” Barry chuckled.

“Well, at least she was spared the end of the world. A lot of those cities being destroyed, such as Paris, would have truly saddened her. Charles, Camilla, William, Harry, good ol’ Queen Liz, none of them were so lucky. But, yeah, I could don a little blonde wig and pretend to be the ‘People’s Princess’ and all that jazz.

“I still maintain that she could have worked it out with Charles and Camilla, if she could have dealt with her insecurity and they were a bit more caring toward her. A mix of compassion from their end and better self-control when it came to jealousy could still have saved their marriage. Maybe less envy from Charles toward her and less upstaging of him from her as well,” Diana suggested.

“That would have required them to all self-examine, which was not an option for them without a damn good shrink, I guess,” I remarked while Xia Delan began sucking my cock in front of them.

It was hardly a novel sight, one of my wives performing sexual favors for me in front of others, any more than others doing it in front of me was. We were just far less shy about such matters nowadays, though we didn’t have as much time for hanky-panky as in the past. The orgies of earlier days had to simmer down somewhat in the present bleak days of fortification and siege. We had a war to fight, but we didn’t neglect each other’s bodies, especially without too many places to go in a city without gasoline and automobiles.

“So, many ration cards do you have for the cinema concessions, anyway?” I wondered aloud, even as Xia Delan continued to blow me.

My cute little Chinese wife made it very difficult to focus on anything but her, of course. I stroked her luxuriant hair, now dyed pink on the left side and purple on the right, while she winked at me and inhaled my dick with great enthusiasm. She also parted my butt-cheeks and started to finger my cornhole, tickling my prostate while she let me fuck her throat like a pussy. We were both very aggressive as she serviced me, her sexual appetite undeniable, just as her taste for my cum always was.

“Just the one. But that’s okay. I’m saving it for this next Friday! I’ll have just enough points for some popcorn and sweet tea. Too bad about the raspberry shortage, but Southern sweet tea remains a classic, right? Too bad about the hot dog shortage, but popcorn hasn’t gone away, thank God! Good for a date night, right, dear?” Barry turned to his first wife.

“And maybe we could each have quickies with an usher ... or maybe a quick threesome with the same other ... of either sex!” Diana winked at her first husband.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.