Apocalypse Blues - Cover

Apocalypse Blues

Copyright© 2017 by Mark Gander

Chapter 50

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 50 - Adam Clarke is just a regular Navy veteran going to West Virginia University on the GI Bill, right? Think again, as he discovers, after Doomsday, with the help of a growing harem, a radical classmate, and her lesbian lover, his history professor.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Celebrity   Futanari   Military   School   War   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   Paranormal   Demons   Sharing   Slut Wife   Incest   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Voyeurism   Clergy   Public Sex   Teacher/Student   Nudism   Politics   Revenge   Violence  

Friday, 27 June, 2014
The War Room, City Hall
Roanoke, Virginia

“This appears to be it, then. The Nazi bastards have sundered the Winfield Scott Line in six different places with their early pre-dawn assault. We had to withdraw to more easily defended perimeters. Of course, that’s precisely why I ordered a defense in depth, in layers like this. Anyway, we’ve already lost several dozen towns, albeit none of great size yet, to this offensive of theirs. May God help whoever lived in those places!” I deliberately used the past tense.

Nobody in those towns who failed to make the cut would survive if they didn’t evacuate in time. The Nazis were utterly ruthless about slaughtering those who didn’t qualify for the “master race” these days. Forget forced labor. It was all about exterminating the “undesirables.” Eckart seemed to be convinced that it was the safest course for his ultimate agenda of racial “folkish” supremacy. I wasn’t sure how he intended to find a new source of slave labor after the fact. That was all academic, anyway, as I fully intended to destroy him. That cunt really had it coming to him.

“In the past 24 hours, we’ve lost significant ground, no doubt of that, but at least we are regrouping with decent order and speed to our new positions. They’ll have to spread a little thinner now, trying to break through this new defensive line. Every advance that they make will be more difficult than the last, of course, though they’ll probably break through the next one or two lines at least. We have to prepare for that, just as we did for this contingency. Any news from the Norfolk sector?” Austin inquired now.

“Yes, word from Captain Preuss and Commander Bolt. They certainly took a pounding, no doubt of that, but the Naval Defense Force is still intact and there are no signs that Norfolk or any of its immediate suburbs will buckle in the least. The goosesteppers hit a little bump in the road when they pushed themselves into a wide open pocket and then had to pull back. It turned out to be a literal minefield, of course. That did more than a little damage to their vanguard, to put it mildly,” Ryan briefed me on that, even as Bonnie kept kissing and groping him.

Yeah, as soon as he was done with work for that shift, she would be right on top of him. Literally, knowing Bonnie! She was a fucking nympho, not that the rest of us weren’t, too. Bonnie and Ryan had issues in their marriage, but she was still very much in love with the guy. Since they resolved their quarrels, and then contracted Schumacher Syndrome, well, she more than quadrupled her desire for her husband. Then again, everyone in our little tribe loved to fuck everyone else in it, and plenty of others on the side.

We had work to do, and plenty of it, but there was something very charming about the way that Ryan’s naked wife regularly wrapped her body around his. She was needy as fuck these days, but in all of the best ways. You have a MILF like her frequently hitting on you, on top of an existing romance with her, whatever its flaws and troubles, and see if you don’t end up having a quickie or more as soon as you can get off the clock. Some of it was probably remorse for how much of a bitch she used to be toward him, but there was also real passion there. Irony, that it took the end of the world to save their marriage, right?

“There’s some more bad news, but take it in the spirit in which it is rendered. Suffolk is now in enemy hands. Danville and Martinsville, too. It’s gonna be rough, but that’s how it is. They’ve basically cut Norfolk off from most of the rest of Virginia now. They can only connect with us through Lancaster County now. Those Nazi pricks are really spreading themselves out a bit, but that’s the good news, too. Logistically, it’s a real problem for them, even if they don’t grasp as much,” I reviewed the reports.

“Norfolk will hold, babe. Count on it. Those sailors and marines are a far tougher nut to crack than anyone might think. And they have plenty and ordnance to help them do it. Not to mention aircraft. There is now indeed a ‘Brown Belt’ extending from Salem to Newport News, but they are now stretched to maximum capacity. Those goosesteppers will have to figure out how to communicate, co-ordinate, resupply, recon, and reinforce their new lines of defense,” Marcy announced her arrival with some reassurance.

“Marcy, girl, you are a breath of fresh air for sure! You remember Austin Bryce, of course! The Mayor of Roanoke and Prophet thereof. And Mindy and her daughters, his wives,” I was very glad to see the angel again, as it had been quite a while now.

“Well, things are moving forward now, as they should be. It might seem dark right now, but it is the classic darkest time just before dawn, that’s all. The Nazis are cutting their own throats, though they don’t know it yet. And you are that much closer to the time when you must depart westward again. Eckart only thinks that he has the momentum, but that is about to prove illusory at best,” Marcy told us while openly admiring both of us Prophets.

What could one say when a fucking naked angel with wings spread, floating just above the ground, practically drools over your cock and that of your colleague with incredible lust? It didn’t help that Marcy Swenson was a truly stunning, ethereal beauty, and probably had been even in her soccer mom days back in Minnesota. Her lovely blonde hair rested perfectly against her milky white skin and only occasionally covered her breasts. Her eyes blazed with powerful desire for both my cracker ass and Austin’s biracial one, making it clear that she had very diverse tastes in men. Probably women, too, in fact.

“Any other news while we sign off on the new troop placements and operational orders?” I asked aloud, just as Marcy knelt in front of me and unzipped my pants in front of the staff.

“No ... nothing else ... for now,” Lieutenant Colonel Carl Munson, one of the senior staff officers in the war room, stammered.

Even in this brand new day and age, it wasn’t every day that a literal angel of Heaven knelt before a guy in your office and started fellating him with so little fanfare. Looking down into the hungry eyes of such a creature while she took you into her mouth and made it clear that she just got started with the sexual encounter, well, that was a definite bit of good news! Marcy certainly put the lie to the notions from the past that angels were these sexless, genderless beings with zero capacity for love or lust. I grinned as I watched Colonel Munson rush to clock out and go home to the wives (pretty much everyone was at least polygamous or polyamorous, especially with the rapid spread of Schumacher Syndrome these days).

Then again, I had met the colonel’s daughters, too. He might have had them in mind for sex and I wouldn’t blame him if he did. Speaking of biracial cuties ... Linda and Lisa Munson were, well, the damn bomb in that category. Sixteen years old twins, mocha skin, tall, slender with perfect bodies for basketball or something like that. The other brats in his house were much too young and from his newer wives, but his first wife Leigh gave him those luscious beauties and had the kind of fierce, regal beauty herself that black women sometimes possessed. His other wives were no slouches, either.

“Looks like you’re mine now, babe!” Bonnie told Ryan as she dragged him to the nearest john to have him.

I chuckled before I realized what Marcy had in mind for me, and well, I was soon somehow in Austin’s master bedroom. I was inside her angelic ass from behind, while Austin was beneath her, thrusting deep inside from below. I wasn’t sure how or why, but it made some sense that angelic anal muscles were so fucking strong, too. Granted, they didn’t expel anything except limp dicks after fucking them, but they were part of celestial bodies. Everything on such bodies would have to be Michael Landon on Highway To Heaven level bad-ass strong (that episode where he physically throws a guy against a wall, for instance).

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.