Apocalypse Blues - Cover

Apocalypse Blues

Copyright© 2017 by Mark Gander

Chapter 51

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 51 - Adam Clarke is just a regular Navy veteran going to West Virginia University on the GI Bill, right? Think again, as he discovers, after Doomsday, with the help of a growing harem, a radical classmate, and her lesbian lover, his history professor.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Celebrity   Futanari   Military   School   War   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   Paranormal   Demons   Sharing   Slut Wife   Incest   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Voyeurism   Clergy   Public Sex   Teacher/Student   Nudism   Politics   Revenge   Violence  

Later that evening,
Temporary Clarke Residence,
Roanoke, Virginia
Friday, 27 June, 2014

“This supper is amazing, dear ladies!” I told Leah and Tara, the cooks for that evening’s supper.

“Well, we know how much you enjoy spaghetti and meatballs. I just wish that I could do it justice, but with supply issues and rationing, well, you understand, I presume. We did the best we could, of course,” Tara reassured me.

“Yeah, we had to substitute some ingredients, but we worked very hard to adjust to the difficulties. Well, once the war is over, perhaps things will be much improved, right?” Leah added.

“One can only hope. In any case, it’s delicious! You outdid yourselves, girls!” I praised them some more as I devoured a meal that was sure to help give me the calories for the orgy ahead of me.

“Just wait until you see dessert!” Tara teased me now.

“You mean, other than your sweet ass?” I winked at her, making her laugh and playfully swat at my hand.

As one of my many wives, Tara knew how I felt about her and the rest of them. She was the one who had transmitted Schumacher Syndrome to us, which turned out to be a wonderful thing. I took her gesture in the spirit in which it was intended. She was in a silly, happy mood, having just received rather fulsome praise from one of her husbands, after all. Her famous husband, in fact, out of all of us, though I knew that she loved all of us ... and her sister-wives.

“Tonight’s the night ... the last night with several of them. So, we’ll make damn sure that you do justice to all of your ladies. No shortcuts or copping out or wimping out or whatever. We know that you want to satisfy your ladies. I will give you the strength, whatever you need, my dear,” Marcy announced herself again, grabbing me to kiss me hard on the mouth, followed by steamy kisses for the others.

“Don’t worry ... you’ll have help, after all,” Ryan pointed out.

“You got that right,” a now angelic Jared reminded me ... dude was seriously buff in his new celestial bod, too.

“No fucking kidding,” Pamela presented herself in her new form, clearly also an angel, as was Cliff.

Yeah, Cliff stood there, too. Holy smokes, I thought. My slain spouses were angels now ... oh, dear ... what would that mean for all of us in the future? Who else was there? Sure enough, Ariel and Lavelle ... fucking Lavelle! Damn, this shit was getting real, wasn’t it? Talk about your ghosts of Christmas or whatever! Tara, of course, greeted both Cliff and Pamela, her first spouses, with particular affection and desire.

I barely had a chance to finish my shandy (it was a hot summer night in Virginia, after all) and some rather excellent gelato when I was jumped by Willa, of course. I found myself buried deep inside her snatch, thus proving that she wasn’t one to hold back tonight. She knew exactly what she wanted, though she must have barely recovered from giving birth to her first baby. I knew that said baby could very well be mine, given what had been said in the past by certain angels. I just tried not to think about that as Willa mounted me and humped me in my chair.

“It could well be yours, who knows, but in any case, I want this one by you. Conceived tonight, that is. Stuart and Wilbur will have plenty of time to knock me up, but I gotta have at least baby by you, by the Prophet Adam Clarke. I just need to do it, babe. I have a role to play back in Lancaster County, but I really need to have at least one baby by you while I have this chance,” Willa confessed her honest feelings on the matter.

“I hear you about that! This baby inside me is his and I know it ... and I love him for it! God, I do! I really, really do!” Stephanie Lennart announced with several kisses to me, much to my delight.

“God, woman, you know how to grab my attention, don’t you?” I kissed the pregnant teen, who I indeed had knocked up myself.

“What can I say? I really, really miss you ... and honestly wish that I could just ... tag along. You know ... Ride or die. Not that I haven’t enjoyed Ted, Sarah, and the rest of them. I just missed you ... a lot. Any chance that I could ... or is that too much to ask? I know that you probably couldn’t keep us all ... but I got off my fat ass to come to you, so that’s gotta count for something, right?” Stephanie pouted.

“Well, I won’t rule it out until I’m given a specific reason why I must, okay? I’ll give you that much, at least, babe. Not gonna lie ... I missed all of you gals, but you really impressed me by coming all this way, my sweet majorette!” I promised Steph, even as I continued to fuck Willa from beneath, grabbing the latter’s sleek and smooth buns for effect.

“What about us?” Jessie Holland inquired with eyes flashing of mischief.

“Yeah, what about us!” Thea and Soteria asked in unison.

“Or me,” Desiree Falco wondered.

“Or me,” her sister, Mia, pouted.

“Or me,” Sonali added, her bewitching brown eyes smiling at me.

“Or me,” Becky Waterhouse said for her part.

“Or me,” Mandy emulated the others, looking very much the farmgirl, of course.

“Or me,” Trish blushed, “okay, so it’s clear that we probably can’t stay with you, but we just want it known that we miss you, alright ... and if you could somehow ever return, well...”

“We’d welcome you with open arms,” Becky continued.

“And legs,” Mandy licked her lips now.

“Yeah, we’re going to milk this for everything that we get,” Sonali told me with a kiss, to which the others joined theirs.

“Oh, yeah, we’re seriously going to miss him ... and this, all over again! Son of an angel? I can definitely believe that! Raphael, wasn’t it? One of the Archangels?” Jessie agreed with the others.

“Speak for yourselves. Why miss him when you can smuggle yourself into the caravan, right?” Steph winked at me, but I couldn’t help wondering if she was in earnest.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.