Apocalypse Blues - Cover

Apocalypse Blues

Copyright© 2017 by Mark Gander

Chapter 52

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 52 - Adam Clarke is just a regular Navy veteran going to West Virginia University on the GI Bill, right? Think again, as he discovers, after Doomsday, with the help of a growing harem, a radical classmate, and her lesbian lover, his history professor.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Celebrity   Futanari   Military   School   War   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   Paranormal   Demons   Sharing   Slut Wife   Incest   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Voyeurism   Clergy   Public Sex   Teacher/Student   Nudism   Politics   Revenge   Violence  

Two hours later...

I was on my bed, lying amidst a pile of mostly female flesh, being ridden and kissed, even as someone sat on my face. I eagerly licked the bottom half of Sonali while Trish rode my cock again. My tongue hungrily explored her sweet pussy and ass, relishing her lady juices and her butt sweat as I devoured her. Mandy and Jessie, who had their shares of my jizz inside them, kissed my arms and shoulders. Becky sucked my balls while my cock thrust deeper inside Trish.

“Oh, my ... oh, fuck, yes ... this orgy has been amazing...!” I heard Eve’s voice as she got slammed powerfully by the angel Jared.

Yeah, a demoness getting pounded by an angel ... how very Supernatural, right? I chuckled as I thought about that twist. Well, I adored both the demon and the angel in question, so I didn’t have any issue with it, just some amusement. I saw where Stacy and Charity were busy eating each other out, another delightful scene, this Sapphic act that quickly turned into a sixty-nine. That was a tricky position to use, as it could be tough to multi-task giving and receiving oral pleasure, but they seemed adept at it by now.

Raquel, Becca, and Sardha all had Till pinned, having their way with him, even as Leah and Tara rode Ryan for their parts. Marcy was airtight, what with Lavelle, Ariel, and Cliff inside her, while Pamela sucked greedily on her tits. Stephanie and Willa enjoyed a girl-girl scene, with the former ramming the latter within an inch of her life with a strap-on dildo and thigh harness. Mia, Desiree, Thea, and Soteria formed a daisy chain with their tongues on each other’s holes. It was a joyous occasion all around.

Sonali just creamed herself on my face, even as Trish did so on my cock, tightening up on me to force me to spill my load when the door bursts open. Two men, bodyguards assigned to me by the garrison, entered the room with Uzis, something of an irony given their apparent politics. They sprayed into all of us with lead, killing Trish and Sonali instantly. They didn’t survive long enough to revel in their triumph.

Marcy, Lavelle, Ariel, Jared, Cliff, and Pamela all rose and smote them at once with celestial flame, setting the murderers ablaze. Evidently, these were Nazi moles within the garrison, which naturally would create more suspicion. Maybe that was the real goal of the goosestepping bastard Eckart. I wouldn’t put it past him.

To my utter surprise, Marcy touched the ghosts of Sonali and Trish, both of whom ascended to the skies. They were only gone for a few minutes before returning to Earth in brand new, ethereal bodies. They spread their new wings as far apart as possible, and then they rushed at me to kiss my face before they pinned me back to the bed.

“We lost our babies, of course ... so now we have to breed you again ... We’ll try not to kill you during the act. Just think of it this way ... these babies will be three-quarters angelic and your tribe can help raise them. It will be interesting to see what comes of that,” Trish insisted as she mounted my face to give Sonali another turn of riding my cock.

“Well, we’ll have to be careful not to get too paranoid, or that could be ... very ... bad ... for morale,” I warned, even as Austin slipped his cock to Stephanie and Willa ... joining us.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.