Apocalypse Blues - Cover

Apocalypse Blues

Copyright© 2017 by Mark Gander

Chapter 55

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 55 - Adam Clarke is just a regular Navy veteran going to West Virginia University on the GI Bill, right? Think again, as he discovers, after Doomsday, with the help of a growing harem, a radical classmate, and her lesbian lover, his history professor.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Celebrity   Futanari   Military   School   War   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   Paranormal   Demons   Sharing   Slut Wife   Incest   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Voyeurism   Clergy   Public Sex   Teacher/Student   Nudism   Politics   Revenge   Violence  

The Clarke-Lennart Wedding
Saturday, 28 June, 2014,
Mayor’s Office, City Hall,
Roanoke, Virginia

“Do you, Adam, take this woman, Stephanie, to be your lawfully wedded wife, to have and to hold from this day forward, to love, cherish, and protect, for better or for worse, for rich or for poor, in sickness and in health, until death do you part?” Austin asked me, officiating my nuptials.

“I do,” I smiled and winked at Stephanie as I said my vows.

“Do you, Stephanie, take this man, Adam, to be your lawfully wedded husband, to have and to hold from this day forward, to love, honor, and obey, for better or for worse, for rich or for poor, in sickness and in health, until death do you part?” Austin turned to Steph now.

“I do,” Stephanie answered, a lump in her throat as she blushed at the attention.

“Then, by the power vested in me as Mayor and Prophet, I now pronounce you man and wife. You may kiss the bride,” Austin pronounced us married at last.

The admiration that she got from her new sister-wives and her new husbands (the vows to them would follow in time) didn’t seem to hold her gaze while I planted a lip lock on my lovely teenage wife. Our tongues danced together with delight while the witnesses and guests signed the guestbook and a hastily purchased wedding cake (which tasted tolerably well despite the rationing of certain ingredients) was present for us to cut it together. The obligatory photo poses took place as well, Stephanie not being a virgin, of course, yet still wearing white, which was something that was fine by me. That whole “purity” nonsense was stupid, after all.

“So, how does it feel to be the newest Mrs. Adam Clarke?” Hannah teased Stephanie, even as she dipped her and kissed her in turn.

“Oh, God, I can’t believe my good luck! It’s everything that I could ever want! I’m going to love being one of Adam’s wives, trust me! And your wife ... and everyone else’s wife in this harem, of course. This plural marriage thing rocks, if you ask me! I really do look forward to growing old with you guys as Stephanie Clarke! Oh, and I’m using my maiden name as my middle name, mainly because I’m proud to be the daughter of a Czech exile! Stephanie Lennart Clarke, that’s me!” Stephanie answered with enthusiasm, even as each of my wives and husbands kissed her fiercely on the lips.

“The nuptials aside, once you’re wed to one of us, you’re wed to all of us, and don’t you forget it, babe!” Stacy warned Stephanie.

“What she said,” Kylie Anne laughed.

“Exactly,” Kelly Rae confirmed.

“This is gonna rock, no doubt of that!” Eve shouted, now in demonic form most of the time, her pointed tail swishing playfully as she jumped with excitement.

“Hey, Eve, I had an ... idea. If you’re up for it. I just wish that it didn’t require your absence,” I suddenly had an inspiration.

“Oh, you have work for Evie? Evie like! Evie want to do anything for Master!” Eve spoke of herself in the third person, albeit rather charming and cute about it.

“Yes, you are a succubus, right? Well, this would require fucking some rather repulsive folks, but I presume that you can ... control your powers, right? You must be restraining them somehow, because none of your partners here are dead. So, what do you think of the idea of draining ... of sucking out, the souls of those Nazi pricks ... higher up ones, of course. Cause confusion, delays, gaps in the chain of command, fuck with morale, that kind of thing. You’d only need to do this until it’s about time for us to depart. Then you’d ... rejoin us, of course. You could ... find your way home pretty fast, right, being a demon?” I proposed.

“Oh, Evie really like ... and Evie will do ... oh, yes, she will do this! Sucky bus ... sucky out the soul ... yum, yum. Evie not suck out souls in a while! Souls are so juicy, too!” Evie deliberately played up her cute impishness for effect.

“And you can get back to us in time?” I sought confirmation of that fact.

“Oh, yes, Evie will get home when her mission is done, and oh, yes, Evie will do this! Sucky out the souls ... juicy, sweet souls! So delicious, just like the yummy cum and seed!” Evie reassured me with a very passionate kiss, just before she waved goodbye and disappeared.

“My dear, you really are a fucking genius ... I’ve never been more aroused!” Xia told me, just before Autumn, Hannah, and she knelt to suck my cock together.

“Okay, but after this, we must get back to work,” I warned the ladies, “there’s still a war going on, after all.”

“Don’t worry, hon. The war will still be there when we’re done,” Charity got the last word.

For now.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.