Apocalypse Blues - Cover

Apocalypse Blues

Copyright© 2017 by Mark Gander

Chapter 57

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 57 - Adam Clarke is just a regular Navy veteran going to West Virginia University on the GI Bill, right? Think again, as he discovers, after Doomsday, with the help of a growing harem, a radical classmate, and her lesbian lover, his history professor.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Celebrity   Futanari   Military   School   War   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   Paranormal   Demons   Sharing   Slut Wife   Incest   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Voyeurism   Clergy   Public Sex   Teacher/Student   Nudism   Politics   Revenge   Violence  

Three hours later...
Sunday, 29 June, 2014,
Temporary Clarke Residence
Roanoke, Virginia

I took a shower three hours later, unsure if I could expect to be alone this time or not. A lot had happened during that wonderful Sunday orgy, but I definitely needed to cool off and wash myself. I had just gotten myself comfortable under the hot water jets when I felt a soft, very feminine body slide up against me. I wasn’t to be left alone, after all, and Xia Delan made it clean with her loving kisses to my flesh. It was abundantly clear that she was still very much eager to please me, not that I minded this ... as long as it was one-on-one right then.

Xia seemed to understand my needs at that moment and softly caressed my skin with her own. We kissed passionately under the jets and I found myself going inside her from behind to service my dear Chinese wife. She had absolutely thrown her lot in with me and was unmistakably among my most loyal companions. Despite our very real differences in culture and tradition, we had bonded in a very real sense and even more so by now. She was a quite different woman than she had been almost a year ago, on Fireball Day itself.

“Yes, yes, that’s what I need ... thank you, dear husband ... thank you ... thank you! Oh, fuck, it feels great as ever!” Xia Delan screamed as she felt me thrusting balls deep inside her sweet and juicy twat.

When I slid my finger into Xia Delan’s beautiful bottom, she reacted by bucking harder than ever, and then she creamed herself all over my cock. I went deeper in both holes and she thrust vigorously back at me, even as I admired her wonderful ass and desired it more than ever. What could I say? She had a delectable butt and it was attached to a woman whom I deeply loved, which naturally added to her existing charms. As I tried to hold back from cumming, though, she snickered and clenched to ensure my release.

“We needed to eat lunch, you know. Besides, I love knowing that I can make you cum so easily. I know that you like to drag it out a bit, and that can be a lot of fun, but sometimes, I love to prove to myself how well I can affect you. It’s reassuring, you know. I like to know that you still want me that much. Sorry, but sometimes, I still fear ... you know. Even if I know better, on some level, I still fear losing you or not being desirable to you. I know better, but I fear it, anyway,” Xia Delan expressed her desire for reassurance and validation.

Well, she was from a culture that tended to break the spirit of its people, especially the women, so the need for constant reassurance made sense. I chuckled as I spilled my seed inside my very pretty Asian wife and kissed her shoulders before turning her around to kiss her lips next. She gave me more than a little tongue, of course, and then I put my hands on her buns, which only caused her to lean into me and rest her head on my chest. She was quite a bit shorter than me, after all.

“Ready for lunch, babe?” I asked her now.

“Oh, definitely! I used up a lot of calories during that orgy. I don’t even recall how many partners I had, including the angels, of course. I loved that they showed up again after disappearing for a little bit there. But it was a lot of exercise, no doubt of that. I could use a hearty lunch! No light lunches for me!” Xia Delan informed me with several kisses to my neck.

I took her hand and she walked proudly ... and nakedly, back to the dining room, where we found quite a fine midday meal. There were club sandwiches (thanks to Becca and Bonnie), Kentucky “hot browns,” per Barry, pastrami on sourdough (my favorite), meatball marinara subs (Till always loved those), and Ryan’s absolute go-to ... Philly cheesesteaks. It was a sandwich bonanza or something of that nature, but with plenty of curly and crinkle cut fries on the side.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.