Apocalypse Blues - Cover

Apocalypse Blues

Copyright© 2017 by Mark Gander

Chapter 63

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 63 - Adam Clarke is just a regular Navy veteran going to West Virginia University on the GI Bill, right? Think again, as he discovers, after Doomsday, with the help of a growing harem, a radical classmate, and her lesbian lover, his history professor.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Celebrity   Futanari   Military   School   War   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   Paranormal   Demons   Sharing   Slut Wife   Incest   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Voyeurism   Clergy   Public Sex   Teacher/Student   Nudism   Politics   Revenge   Violence  

Next morning,
Thursday, 3 July, 2014
Temporary Clarke Residence,’
Roanoke, Virginia

I awoke after a lengthy slumber that followed an even longer supper and orgy the night before, thankfully better rested than I could remember lately. I wasn’t alone, of course. What stunned me, though, was the nature of my companion. I was a bit cross-faded, everything was a blur after a while, and I hadn’t recalled banging ... Cynthia Urgel? The Chief of Police’s wife was naked, in front of me, her sleek, smooth bottom trapping and caressing my prick as I attempted to rise.

I felt a slight ache in my own booty, turning my head to realize that I had been buggered by the Chief himself. I had a threesome with the Urgels. Well, the genie was out of that bottle, wasn’t it? Their vaunted religious convictions hadn’t been able to withstand temptation, after all. Marcy wasn’t wrong (why would she be, being an angel?) about the Urgels and their susceptibility toward sexual urges. Two rival Popes, who kept calling each other schismatic and antipope, couldn’t compete with Schumacher Syndrome and its impact on the community, could they?

“Good morning, stud,” Cynthia sleepily told me, her silky voice matching her silky, jet-black hair.

“I thought that you two weren’t going to join us,” I teased her.

“Yeah, well, we’re already fucked these days, I guess. Odds are, if I guess the wrong Pope, I’m damned, if I don’t pick a Pope to support, I’m damned ... and if you’re right, it won’t matter, anyway. So, well, what’s the point in denying ourselves what’s clearly working for others?” Blair Urgel shrugged, “and that ass of yours would tempt any man. Apparently, I’m ... not as straight as I thought. That’s what my parents get for giving me such a girly name for a guy. I’ve tried to compensate for that damn name all my life, mostly by being a cop.”

“He does have a nice ass, but so do you, babe, and so do I, right?” Cynthia wiggled her swarthy tush to reinforce her point.

“Did I ... you know?” I asked her an unfinished question.

“Both holes, yes. I dug it ... I’ve been trying anal lately ... we have, that is, lately. Including pegging, I might add. Though I caved first. I left a note that I couldn’t resist any longer ... and joined the orgy, and then he followed me, just as I hoped. He caught me in the act ... and joined us. By us, I mean, Austin and me first.

“And then you and me and Blair ... and a myriad more combinations before getting back down to the three of us. The last act was ... well, you inside me and Blair inside you. Specifically, you inside my ass. I loved feeling your slimy jizz as it pumped into my bum. I also loved how it felt when your dick slid out of my butt and rubbed against my hole,” Cynthia informed me, kissing me on the mouth just before her husband did.

“So, well, I need to rise and shine. Take a shower, piss, that kind of thing. Got to get up and going for the day. You’re welcome to join me, both of you, of course. I don’t know if I’ll rise to the occasion or truly shine, but it’s an expression, a figure of speech,” I laughed as I got up once Cynthia released my cock.

That she did while giggling. Then she chased me, even as her husband, Blair, the Chief of Police for all of Roanoke, chased both of us into the shower. We started the shower and began making out while lathering and rinsing each other. We rubbed our flesh together and enjoyed the sensual contact of skin on skin, naked and sleek in our threefold intimacy. I had been drawn into the romantic and physical union of a happily married couple, happily no longer exclusive.

“Oh, you definitely shine, and I dare say that you’ll rise and then some! With us ... and with plenty of others. Watching you with each of your wives ... and Austin’s and Carl’s wives ... and Carl’s daughters, wow ... and what you did with Marcy, oh fuck, yeah! Watching you with Austin and Carl ... and watching you with General Lassard ... and watching all of you with Marcy, together. Yeah, the ladies and gents licking and kissing and fucking a real angel ... watching her wings spread with ecstasy as she felt every second of sexual bliss ... it was wild!” Cynthia exulted.

“When she grew a cock and fucked everyone with it, too ... oh, hot damn! The whole business of her fucking men and women with her cock ... in every possible hole, even as they fucked her with real dicks ... and dildoes ... wow! Not gonna lie ... tasting her sweet ass was amazing, like eating cheesecake or something ... rich and sweet and creamy and smooth. I swear for a second, it really did taste like cheesecake, in fact!” Blair declared, causing a soft laugh behind us.

It was Marcy, who eagerly joined us in the shower, even as crowded as it was. She didn’t even need to bathe, being a celestial creature, but she gladly added her flesh to ours, sliding her skin against ours in a gentle caress. She made out with all three of us and took me inside her for a few strokes before guiding me inside each of the Urgels in turn. She was quite eager to see me hump that couple, quite aggressively in fact, my thrusts making it clear who was in command between us this time. Well, after her, of course.

“Welcome to the family, guys. You’re not going to regret accepting your fate and embracing Schumacher Syndrome. Next step, if you wish, of course, is to embrace the truth about Heaven, Earth, Prophets, etc. This man is a real Prophet, I swear. He has angelic blood coursing through his veins.

“Doesn’t it feel like an honor to receive him and his prick inside you ... his flesh inside yours, his skin against yours, his jizz inside your holes? Fluid-bonding with him is an experience you should treasure. You won’t have many more chances, as he’s leaving on the Eleventh of this month,” Marcy told them with repeated kisses to all of us, even as she pulled me inside her holes for a couple of strokes each.

“You like that going back and forth business, going from one hole to another, one person to another, don’t you, babe?” I teased her, even as I frankly ... and oddly, worried that I was being too familiar with her.

“Too familiar? Silly boy! You’re fucking me, hon! That’s about as familiar as it gets! And I love it ... with you, for sure. You’re a Prophet ... I mean, hell, I let lots of people, people who are worthy of it, that is, to touch and kiss and embrace and caress me. To fuck me. To stretch my holes out and pump me full of spunk! I definitely consider you worthier than many of my other partners, not that I mind them ... I wouldn’t be fucking them if I did.

“Face it, babe. We’re lovers. We’re intimate. We’re ... familiar. You have a lover in common with two other Prophets, and they with you, and that lover is me. An angel of Heaven. You might as well get used to it. Your mistress is an angel, one married to the Lawgiver, I might add. What’s more, your lovers are mine and mine are yours, I swear.

“Someday, before you know it, you’ll be rolling around in bed with the Lawgiver himself. And his harem. I only wish that Austin got that privilege, too. But who knows? God works in mysterious ways and all that jazz,” Marcy told me while guiding me, again, back inside Cynthia Urgel.

“Oh, fuck ... oh ... fuck ... oh ... fuck!!!!!” Cynthia moaned loudly as she felt me moving inside her under the hot water jets.

“By the way, Blair, you were sterile, in case you wondered, but you’re not anymore. Because you’ve contracted Schumacher Syndrome, your swimmers can swim fast enough and now, well, Cynthia’s just conceived ... triplets. Fraternal triplets, in fact. One from you. One from Adam. One from me ... from when my cock grew out. You’re going to be a Daddy! You’ll raise all three babies for us, right? That’s what I thought! Good man!

“Don’t worry ... you’ll get to spread your seed, too! Sire plenty of bastards, including on other men’s wives. You should both consider taking other spouses, too. Polygamy is legal here, after all, and now you have no reason to avoid it. No excuse, if you think about it. Maybe you should marry the Munson girls, just be sure to share them with Cynthia ... and their family. And, well, you get the idea. Pretty much everyone. Everyone should share everyone else.

“That’s the point. Community. Harmony. Society. Utopia in the face of post-apocalyptic dystopia. Light shining in the new Dark Ages. It’s the new era, the new age, the new, golden dawn of humanity and a brand new, reconstructed civilization. And you have a critical role in this, not as a Prophet, but as a constable, a peace officer, a man of law and order. You are helping to keep this society together, after all. This is essential, you know,” Marcy encouraged the man, even as I kept humping his wife right next to him.

As if to reinforce her words, Marcy grew her magical prick back and eased it inside a very pleased Blair. She began vigorously sodomizing the Chief of Police, tickling his prostate while kissing his neck and shoulders, even rubbing his groin with delight. While perhaps not the treat that he might have first suggested, he clearly enjoyed the action as she thrust in and out of him. She playfully yanked his hair and swatted his buttocks a little when not stroking him, whispering hot and heavy scenarios to him.

Finally, she got very loud, “Do you enjoy being taken by an angel while your wife is taken by a Prophet? He’s deeper inside her holes ... see how she enjoys his thrusts inside her pussy one minute, her ass the next? She loves it ... just as you ... love it ... you love me inside you ... and she loves him ... inside her. She craves it, just as you crave it! Maybe it’s time to switch, though.”

With that, Marcy tapped my shoulders and I took the hint, sliding out of Cynthia to enter her husband from behind. She began humping the missus now, her rather engorged, celestial prick invading her with a fury as they coupled. I ruthlessly buggered Blair and he responded by eagerly bucking his hips, just as hungrily as his wife had. He apparently loved my cock inside him, too, every bit as much as she did.

“You’re nice and tight back there, you know,” I told Blair, who gasped as he felt my next thrust inside his bottom.

“Yeah, well, I had a cherry ass until Cynthia recently changed that fact with her strap-on dildo. That ... was a shock, especially how much I enjoyed the act. I wouldn’t go back, though. I’m hooked on the butt sex, both with men and with women ... and with angels, come to think of it,” he added hastily.

“Getting to slide into my booty didn’t hurt, either, did it, babe?” Cynthia laughed while taking Marcy deeper inside her ass.

“Well, it is a truly fantastic tush, you know,” Blair praised that part of his wife’s anatomy.

“You know, if we do marry Lisa and Linda, I want it to truly be both of us marrying them. Equally. You and me ... joined to both of them in holy nuptials. I want them to be my wives as well as yours. And I want all four of us to get used to fucking each other in the ass, among other things. I’ll be very happy to help guide you into their asses ... and their dildoes into yours. Imagine that, baby,” Cynthia egged him on, even as Marcy and I swapped yet again.

We fucked like this, under the hot water jets, for another timeless expanse, until we heard a cough outside the shower and saw a long line of people of both sexes waiting for us. I spilled my jizz, flooding Cynthia’s bowels, easing out of her while Marcy came inside Blair and he shot his load all over the floor. Cynthia’s moans made it clear that she had creamed herself, too.

Looking sheepishly at our audience, I indicated the shower while I started to dry off. Instead, Xia Delan, Hannah, Autumn, Bonnie, Becca, Sardha, Raquel, Ryan, Till, Jared... (Jared?), Leah, Tara, Diana, Barry, Sarai, Charity, Kylie, Kelly, Yitzhak, Stacy, Stephanie, Evie... (wait, Evie?), etc. grabbed me and lifted me above their shoulders like a newly elected Teutonic chieftain or king. They then all but dragged me to the table in the dining room, placed me on top of said table, and proceeded to take turns with me. One after another, they had their way with me. They used me for sex, made no excuse for the fact, kissed my face, kissed my neck and chest, and even kissed my shoulders.

Pretty soon, I was completely drained, in more ways than one. Before I could rise, though, everyone started eating around me ... and feeding me. They kissed me several times, licked me, rubbed me, rested their heads on my body like a pillow, and well, it just got steamier. When I finally got up, or rather, when they let me, which included the Bryces and Munsons and Lassard, I was very glad that my stamina and my body were more ... robust and resilient than in the past. I was also greeted with a standing ovation.

“I guess that the workday begins a little ... late today, huh?” I quipped, drawing laughter.

“Face it, dear. That’s not the only part of your work that counts. It’s not the only part of your legacy that will endure. It’s absolutely vital, of course, but it’s far from your sole duty here. And in any case, your days here are numbered. As I told you before, make them count. You ... and I have bonded with these people, and I want us to leave them a memory worthy of note. Or memories, you could say. Many of them, in fact,” Marcy encouraged me while kissing my neck.

“You spoil the Lawgiver like this?” I teased her.

“Oh, honey, you have no idea ... but you will. Oh, you will. By the way, in case you’re wondering, I went through the ASF camp, slaughtered a shit ton of them, enough to wreak havoc, and personally brought Evie home. She was ... well, in the middle of something, so I naturally let her wrap that up. I loved seeing that last dried-up husk of a corpse that she left in her wake.

“And I blinded everyone long enough for us to fuck on top of said corpse, her and I. When I say ‘fucked,’ I mean exactly that. We both grew cocks and fucked each other with them. In every hole, of course. And she fucked me with her pointed tail, I might add. I sucked it, too. Don’t worry. I’m an angel. No demon tail is gonna wreck my rectum!” Marcy physically blocked me from leaving just yet.

“Wait, what’s happening?” I asked her now.

“Gotta pay the toll, honey,” Marcy insisted.

“Toll?” I wondered.

“Yeah, and here’s how,” Marcy told me as she grabbed me with incredible strength, pushed me onto my back, and rode me for several minutes, “you, too, Austin. Backdoor, please.”

Austin was only too happy to slide into her bottom and start sodomizing our angelic lover as she took us both balls deep. She moaned loudly as she creamed herself continually, every indication showing that she orgasmed a lot from sex. The more penetrations, the better in Marcy’s book. She moved her tits across my chest, too, just as she did to Austin after magically causing us to swap places. We found ourselves switching back and forth several times, letting me admire her wings and ass on the one hand, her tits on the other.

At last, however, I spilled my seed inside Marcy’s cunt and Austin flooded her bowels. Rising, she kissed both of us on the lips and then knelt to suck both of us off afterward, letting her taste both of her own holes on our cocks. Swiping across our balls without warning, she made out with each of the other ladies and gents before gesturing that it was time to depart for City Hall. I was about to walk that way as usual, but she then seized Austin and me, flying both of us to plant us right outside the door.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.