Apocalypse Blues - Cover

Apocalypse Blues

Copyright© 2017 by Mark Gander

Chapter 65

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 65 - Adam Clarke is just a regular Navy veteran going to West Virginia University on the GI Bill, right? Think again, as he discovers, after Doomsday, with the help of a growing harem, a radical classmate, and her lesbian lover, his history professor.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Celebrity   Futanari   Military   School   War   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   Paranormal   Demons   Sharing   Slut Wife   Incest   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Voyeurism   Clergy   Public Sex   Teacher/Student   Nudism   Politics   Revenge   Violence  

Independence Day (D-Day minus 7)
Friday, 4 July, 2014
City Hall
Roanoke, Virginia

“You know, at some point, I need to eat some lunch,” I commented.

“Just what we were counting on, of course,” Trish announced herself, even as Sonali flew down to join us.

They breathed upon the front yard of City Hall and caused several tables to appear, from which I could feast. Another picnic, I thought ... nice! Marcy laughed as her fellow angels and she fed me themselves, refusing to let me feed myself. They also took turns sucking me off while I ate, wanting me to continue my sexual escapades even during lunch. Pretty soon, I was rather busy balling the angels in question while the other two angels fed me. They also kissed me ... and each other, repeatedly.

“We’re pregnant by you, you know,” Sonali told me, “Trish and I, that is. All over again.”

“They’re going to have babies that are three-fourths angelic. Think about that, dear. Talk about a serious improvement of the breed! There will be a lot of people with angelic blood in their veins, with celestial DNA. That can only enhance human evolution, of course. The future of humanity will be much brighter after the Dark Ages are finished. That will be a long way off, but it will come,” Marcy encouraged me, even as she posed with the other two angels and me.

There were several photographs of each angel underneath me, their wings spread as they climaxed from my cock inside them. People caught images of those beautiful wings and the lovely, smooth buttocks below them, something sure to be recorded for posterity with pride. They had witnessed open, carnal relations between angels and humans and there was no doubt of that now. It was on file, documented and verified. Not surprisingly, people also hurried to take their turns having intercourse with said angels. Who could blame them?

Several former Catholic schoolgirls, now wearing only their plaid skirts and socks, made a point of bending over for me while their classmates finished feeding me. They mostly had boyfriends, of course, but it didn’t matter. Hell, some of them already had husbands by now, given the lower minimum age for matrimony. None of those lads or men objected, naturally. They were busy bending over for me themselves, not to mention fucking the other schoolgirls and each other.

“Not much of a ‘break,’ perhaps, but do you really need one? Face it, lover. Sex is one of your real talents and you’re a fucking natural at it, pun intended! This is a holiday, anyway, so take full advantage and copulate with these ravishing young ladies! Give it to them good and hard, pump them full of your seed! You have a lot more breeding to do, my love!” Marcy encouraged me, even as she took on two young men in public.

“Yeah, you have a week left ... plenty of time for all kinds of work ... strategy, tactics, logistics, recreation, and procreation! Fuck these ladies ... give it to them good and knock them the hell up! You know what to do! Make us proud, honey. Make your wives proud!” Charity urged me before taking my balls into her mouth to roll them around with her tongue.

“Oh ... God!” I groaned as I slid from woman to man to lad to lass ... oh, fuck, I thought.

Having one of my wives playfully move my balls around in her mouth while I humped one partner after another was a truly intense experience, to put it mildly. I continued fucking each of the ladies in question, more than a few times working harder to hold back while they went out of their way to make me cum faster. I could only guess that they just wanted me to breed them and to have bragging rights after the fact, but no one could be sure. Of course, they ... and their guys, naturally took it up the ass as well, much to my satisfaction.

Charity didn’t help matters, no doubt about that. The way that she kept playfully rolling my balls around in her mouth, licking my sack and everything, only made it tougher not to come too soon. She later referred to it as “ball worship.” I didn’t know that phrase until then, but I knew that it was one of the most satisfying oral favors that I ever received. When she spread my cheeks apart and I felt more tongues glide along my crack, I knew what was up. My wives were back and eager to pleasure me, even as I enjoyed other women ... and men to their voyeuristic delight.

Pretty soon, the husbands and boyfriends of not only these, but other women and girls who serviced me found themselves fucking my wives ... and each other’s. They also fucked each other plenty, not that anyone minded. The wives and girlfriends enjoyed each other, too, after all. It was noteworthy that after they were properly fucked, none of the ladies kept on any clothes at all, not even their socks. By now, basically everyone in the area was stark naked, except for Lassard and some others, who kept on their uniforms. Even they kept their pants down while humping several dozen lovers in what rapidly became an all-out orgy.

“You’re not the only one breeding every woman in sight. By the way, have you noticed that most of these are either former refugees or girls closer to the bottom legal age? We’re getting closer to maximum reproduction here ... a full-on baby boom, and many of the ladies have or will have twins or triplets. These will typically have different fathers for each bambino, too. There should be plenty of genetic diversity, but also plenty of superhuman DNA involved.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.