Apocalypse Blues - Cover

Apocalypse Blues

Copyright© 2017 by Mark Gander

Chapter 66

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 66 - Adam Clarke is just a regular Navy veteran going to West Virginia University on the GI Bill, right? Think again, as he discovers, after Doomsday, with the help of a growing harem, a radical classmate, and her lesbian lover, his history professor.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Celebrity   Futanari   Military   School   War   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   Paranormal   Demons   Sharing   Slut Wife   Incest   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Voyeurism   Clergy   Public Sex   Teacher/Student   Nudism   Politics   Revenge   Violence  

Independence Day (D-Day minus 7)
Friday, 4 July, 2014
City Hall
Roanoke, Virginia

I was soon balls deep inside Tiffany’s “sweet, teenage ass,” as her mother put it, ramming her harder than seemed possible, when someone approached me with a telegram. The Lancaster County Militia had attacked surprisingly deeper inside the ASF’s territory than expected, taking full advantage of the chaos that Marcy and Evie caused behind Eckart’s lines. In so doing, they had cut the ASF forces in half in King and Queen County, pushing them back toward King William County. It was a panicky rout, and a furious Eckart had ordered executions for officers who ordered retreats. He had also ordered an end to all evacuations.

“Apparently, they now have unconditional orders to ‘stand or die.’ No more retreats. No more surrenders. They must fight harder than ever, to the death. Yeah, I don’t see that happening. These aren’t Waffen SS or Wehrmacht veterans. These are still somewhat amateurish, in some cases, white nationalist volunteers from around the world and local right-wing militias. They might be formally part of the same organization, but their training, morale, experience, etc. are uneven to put it mildly. Fanatical neo-Nazi thugs and local Kluckers aren’t really the stuff that armies are made of, are they?” I commented as I spent myself inside Tiffany’s bottom and both her mother and she sucked me straight from her tush.

“Relax, it’s still a holiday, babe. Finish enjoying your orgy and prepare to resume your work tomorrow. It might be Saturday, but days of the week are rather meaningless lately. This is actually part of your mission here, too, you know. Deep inside your heart of hearts, you know full well that this is a vital part of your mission here.

“This is for building the postwar future, the one in which Virginia recovers from this whole Nazi business and moves ahead with its historic role as one of the first states to return to civilization. You are destined to sire so many of the future Virginians, enough to seriously help with repopulation,” Marcy assured me, even as she guided me inside sweet Carolyn’s delightful ass.

“Well, this part doesn’t exactly produce offspring, but I get your point for sure, babe,” I told her, even as I slid out of the butt and into the pussy for a little while.

I was very grateful that Schumacher Syndrome prevented little issues, such as UTIs and the like. I was also glad that it had been increasingly understood anal etiquette to cleanse ahead of time. I was very pleased that her cunt and her booty were every bit as appetizing as her daughter’s, of course. This was reinforced when Tiffany spread her mother’s cheeks to lick away at her backdoor, tonguing that crack like it was going out of style. She also began sucking me as I went back and forth between Carolyn’s holes.

“You like how your mother tastes? She certainly seems fond of your flavors, honey!” I teased Tiffany as I ravaged her mother’s orifices.

“She’s delicious!” Tiffany exclaimed, “I love munching on all of my sister-wives, but especially Mom! I’m such a lucky wife and daughter! I love sucking Daddy, too, of course. But that’s not my favorite part. My favorite part is licking Daddy’s creampies out of Mom’s holes while he puts new ones in mine.”

“You still call him ‘Daddy,’ even though he’s also your husband? What about in bed? Do you call him ‘Daddy’ and her ‘Mom’ or ‘Mommy’ even then? What about your aunts, sisters, and cousins?” I teased Tiffany while ravishing her mother.

“Especially then. And I call them by either their names or titles ... or endearments. For instance, I call my sisters ‘Nora’ and ‘Jane,’ because those are their names. I can’t wait until you fuck them, too, by the way. And I call my cousins ‘Selene,’ ‘Paris,’ ‘Christina,’ ‘Marilyn,’ because those are their names. Though I also call them ‘babe,’ ‘baby,’ ‘sis,’ ‘honey,’ ‘dear,’ ‘darling,’ and ‘sugar.’ Also ‘sweetheart,’ and best of all, ‘sweet cheeks.’ That’s my favorite pet name for them. Same with ‘Aunt Marley,’ ‘Aunt Vivian,’ and ‘Aunt Charlene.’

“By the way, Aunt Marley is the smallest and cutest of them, with dimpled cheeks ... she looks easily like a twentysomething instead of a thirty-something. By the way, I’m fifteen. So is Nadja. We’ll be sixteen in two weeks. It’s a pity that you won’t be able to attend, but you can still give us birthday presents that we’ll see in nine months. Not to mention a baby in Mom’s womb. Daddy wants all of us bred by you, you know. He’ll have plenty of chances in the future himself, but he wants this honor for us ... and for him. Same deal with Austin in time, of course,” Tiffany now informed me with obvious adoration.

“And Nadja will be one of Daddy’s wives pretty soon, I take it,” I asked her next.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.