Apocalypse Blues - Cover

Apocalypse Blues

Copyright© 2017 by Mark Gander

Chapter 67

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 67 - Adam Clarke is just a regular Navy veteran going to West Virginia University on the GI Bill, right? Think again, as he discovers, after Doomsday, with the help of a growing harem, a radical classmate, and her lesbian lover, his history professor.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Celebrity   Futanari   Military   School   War   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   Paranormal   Demons   Sharing   Slut Wife   Incest   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Voyeurism   Clergy   Public Sex   Teacher/Student   Nudism   Politics   Revenge   Violence  

Independence Day (D-Day minus 7)
Friday, 4 July, 2014
City Hall
Roanoke, Virginia

I had just bottomed out inside Aunt Marley when a new report reached me. Marcy, Trish, and Sonali took turns reading it to me as I continued to fuck Tiffany’s aunt and sister-wife, one of several of Davis’s wives that I had fucked by now. He had also screwed plenty of mine by now, including Autumn, Bonnie, Hannah, Xia Delan, Becca, Sardha, Raquel, and Charity so far. There were far more of my wives to plow, and not only Davis, but plenty of others had done so by now. They all seemed very happy to do so, of course. Why wouldn’t they be? My wives were awesome lovers, after all.

“So, the efforts at Charlottesville, Stanardsville, and Waynesboro have resulted in desperate Nazis, unable to retreat or surrender, but also unable to prevail. They’re trapped. Good! Let them fall, let them die! Let them be an example of what happens to you if you fight for such an evil ideology as National Socialism. Whether they were skinheads or Klansmen before this, as far as I’m concerned, they’re following a Nazi and carrying swastikas, so they’re Nazis,” I now declared, confirming my hard-line anti-Nazi stance.

“No quarter. I agree. Let them all die. If we have to take more losses to kill them off, so be it. We’ll survive and rebuild and remember the fallen with honor. But they’ll be dead and gone, without honor, with any remembrance, without any glory or anything of the sort. I’m very glad that I did apparently even more damage to their cause than I thought. Evie, too, of course. It’s amazing what havoc you can wreak as an angel or a demon!” Marcy laughed as she added, “by the way, Ariel, Lavelle, and some other angels are doing their part right now to weaken them.”

“This soon? That’s not a bad thing. Certainly a pleasant surprise. Every Nazi who is struck dead by angels is one that human soldiers don’t have to kill and risk dying in the process. I find that very reassuring, of course. Why wouldn’t I? It’s very helpful,” I expressed my gratitude, naturally.

“Well, all of the fallen right now are being resurrected as angels, I might add, so that’s not exactly good news for the ASF, is it?” Marcy told me while encouraging me to breed Aunt Marley.

Aunt Marley was indeed as adorable as her niece had described, of course. Her sister-wives were all rather charming, and I bedded each of them in turn, or rather humped them, as it wasn’t done in bed. This was all performed in public, in broad daylight, reaming one woman after another, not to mention quite a few men, youths, and teenage girls. In fact, an increasing number of ladies and gents that I fucked for the first time were adolescents, so much so that I was sure that there would be no virgins left above the age of fourteen pretty soon.

“That’s the point, isn’t it?” Sonali made it clear that she read my thoughts.

“Yeah, I can’t wait until a bunch of teenagers enter school quite used to getting fucked on a daily basis and hooked on hooking up. No virgins fourteen years and above, and any who just turned that age would hopefully be helped out with getting rid of that unwanted virginal status. It won’t take long in a city full of people with Schumacher Syndrome, that’s for sure. Incidentally, the military youth camps are performing pretty well now, as you can see now that their members have gone home for the rest of summer,” Trish told me while Sonali and she worked to make Marley and me cum together.

This had included ball-sucking and ass-licking, of course, not that I was displeased by either. Easing me into Marley’s butt was another fun idea of theirs, even as they began licking her cunt and her taint rather greedily. Getting rimmed by angels was delightful, but having her pussy eaten out by them didn’t hurt, either. Marley was the last of Davis’s wives that I had fucked, of course. Nora, Jane, Selene, Paris, Christina, Marilyn, Vivian, and Charlene all had their turns as well.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.