Apocalypse Blues - Cover

Apocalypse Blues

Copyright© 2017 by Mark Gander

Chapter 72

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 72 - Adam Clarke is just a regular Navy veteran going to West Virginia University on the GI Bill, right? Think again, as he discovers, after Doomsday, with the help of a growing harem, a radical classmate, and her lesbian lover, his history professor.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Celebrity   Futanari   Military   School   War   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   Paranormal   Demons   Sharing   Slut Wife   Incest   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Voyeurism   Clergy   Public Sex   Teacher/Student   Nudism   Politics   Revenge   Violence  

1720 hours, local time
Monday, 7 July, 2014
Campbell Residence
Roanoke, Virginia

“So, who are you, young lady, and to what do I owe the pleasure of an invitation to your splendid home? And this wonderful feast? Is this in your honor or in mine?” I broke the ice after a brief moment of awkward silence.

“I’m Erin Campbell. These are my parents, Reginald and Margarita Campbell, though most folks call Mom ‘Rita.’ Her maiden name is Moreno. She’s Puerto Rican. Dad’s Scots-Irish, regular Irish, regular Scottish, German, and well, English, of course. As you can imagine, it has led to an interesting family dynamic all my short life. Today is my fourteenth birthday, and as my gift, I want to be yours ... your slut, all night long. I’ve been a virgin until now, of course ... still am. My last birthday was the day after Doomsday and it sucked ass, of course! This one will be a lot better, I hope!” the girl introduced herself as she spread her thighs further.

“Well, nice to meet you, Erin. So, this is your birthday dinner and I’m your ... birthday gift, as it were! That’s a significant honor, even if it definitely builds up some high expectations to meet,” I teased Erin as I leaned over to kiss her soft lips for the first time.

“More to the point, my birthday gift is the chance to serve as your slut, to be honored with your cock and your cum ... and hopefully, your baby. I want to know that on my fourteenth day, I conceived one of your brats. I want to waddle around my school with your bun in my oven, your baby bump, as it were. These are my siblings, by the way. My elder brothers, Keith and Luis, and my sisters, Kerry and Marisol. I’m the baby of the family, as you can see. So far, anyway,” Erin winked at me.

“Yeah, we’ve all agreed that while she is the birthday girl, you’re the guest of honor, and we’re all at your disposal today as well as hers. You name it, it’s yours. You want to fuck Rita, too, go right ahead. Same with me, with our sons and our daughters. Or all of us. You want us to do something else, we’ll do it. Just nothing that causes harm or mayhem or anything of that nature, of course. I’m Reginald, or Reggie, if you prefer,” the father, a man with chestnut hair, sideburns, and freckles, told me with a grin.

“I’m Rita. As my daughter said, I’m from Puerto Rico. San Juan, the capital. Mi casa es su casa tonight. Help yourself. Be our guest. You’re doing us a real favor by ridding our daughter of her virginity ... or virginities. All three of them. Full disclosure. It began rather awkwardly and nervously, but everyone in our family is ... intimate with everyone else here.

“I woke up in bed with both of my sons this morning and Reggie woke up with our daughters. That’s just one of the many combinations that we’ve tried. Erin is the only one who has remained untouched ... until tonight,” Rita gave me a flirty and toothy smile as she began serving the food to everyone, especially Erin.

“You’re legally married to Mom and Dad now, as is Austin, I think. And to my brothers and sisters. And now to me. Time to consummate that marriage ... all of those marriages, in fact, don’t you think?” Erin suggested as I found myself eating my BBQ brisket from her belly, much to her delight, “I’m not a bad platter for your supper, am I? Put it all on me ... and eat it off my skin!”

“Apparently, this is the seat of honor, right in front of the birthday girl!” I chuckled as I ate some applesauce from Erin’s pubic mound.

“Why not? I hope that you eat dessert from my ass, in fact. I think that you’ll find it quite delicious!” Erin answered as she ate more of her own dinner from her own bosom.

“I have little doubt of that, babe. Let’s table that for after supper, though,” I told her as I poured some beer into her navel and drank it from that.

Erin giggled nervously, being very ticklish about that part of her, even as everyone else dug in when they weren’t watching us. I noticed that Hannah winked at me as she flirted openly with Reggie, even as Xia Delan did the same with Rita, and Autumn did so with Erin’s siblings. All of them. It was a helluva feast and we certainly devoured plenty of great food, not to mention plenty of sauce. I stuck to beer for the moment, not that I objected to anything else on principle by any means. When someone handed me some rum, I poured it on Erin’s taint and licked it up from there, which caused her to shiver.

Erin pulled me closer to kiss me forcefully on the mouth, the smell of the rum and her taint sweat on my tongue while she tangled hers with it. She was clearly torn between her hunger and her lust, not that I could blame her. She had been a virgin all of her life, and now that she was of age, it was time to put an end to that business. She knew it. I knew it. Everyone knew it. She was eager. She was willing. She was ready.

I couldn’t hold back any longer and slid my fingers inside her to test the waters, as it were. She was so slippery and wet that my digits easily went in and she purred as well as moaned with delight as I fingered her. I pulled my fingers back and licked them clean of her juices, which prompted Erin to rise again and swap spit with me. When I slid my cock into her rather swampy snatch, she eagerly pushed back, bucking her hips. She had no hymen, of course, though why was unclear at this point. I simply plowed ahead, literally as well as figuratively, pumping deeper inside my nubile beauty beneath me.

This seemed to be the signal for everyone to hook up, and all my spouses ... and others in my company needed was a thumbs-up gesture from me to proceed. Why they waited for that, I didn’t know, maybe as a courtesy to the guest of honor. In any case, Autumn was soon bent over for Luis Campbell, while Bonnie took it next to her daughter from Keith. Hannah was putty in Reggie’s hands, eager to service him, even as Xia Delan spread her cheeks to invite Rita to dine on her sweet Chinese ass. Rita didn’t even hesitate, just as Ryan didn’t to fuck Kerry, while Marisol rimmed her sister quite enthusiastically.

The orgy still mixed in quite a bit of booze and food, even playing with it a bit, though they stopped long enough to serve the birthday cake with a birthday wish. That way, of course, I was able to smear some cake and icing on Erin’s ass and lick them off her skin, much to her obvious satisfaction. We switched partners repeatedly, of course, allowing each man to be intimate with each woman present, not to mention plenty of gay and lesbian action as well. I was reassured by the regular messages from Marcy, Sonali, and Trish in turns that my youngsters were safe in their angelic care. Thank God for that!

This was a pleasant duty, but it was a duty nonetheless, as the angels and God Himself seemed eager to drive home to me on multiple occasions. I was to breed a wide variety of women and leave behind my celestial, prophetic DNA for the sake of a better posterity. I was to sire much spawn that I was likely to never meet, but then the adoptive fathers would be honored by the chance to do this for the benefit of humanity.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.