Apocalypse Blues - Cover

Apocalypse Blues

Copyright© 2017 by Mark Gander

Chapter 73

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 73 - Adam Clarke is just a regular Navy veteran going to West Virginia University on the GI Bill, right? Think again, as he discovers, after Doomsday, with the help of a growing harem, a radical classmate, and her lesbian lover, his history professor.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Celebrity   Futanari   Military   School   War   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   Paranormal   Demons   Sharing   Slut Wife   Incest   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Voyeurism   Clergy   Public Sex   Teacher/Student   Nudism   Politics   Revenge   Violence  

1000 hours, local time
Tuesday, 8 July, 2014
War Room, City Hall
Roanoke, Virginia

“The enemy advance has stalled for now, apparently due to the necessity of restructuring their lines of communication and supply. The bombs and air strikes have had the desired effect, at least for now. This has bought us considerable time, and has naturally caused Mayor Spencer and company to defer their own offensive. They will surely resume in a week or two, but by now, you’ll be gone. We’ll just have to trust that God and his angels will be looking out for us as we defend ourselves at that point. At least we have the rudiments of a military juggernaut at our disposal with this coalition of ours,” General Lassard informed me, even as Emma insisted upon sucking my cock while I worked.

Then again, Sophie did the same thing to Andre. He did his level best to focus as well, of course, just as I did. It wasn’t easy, not with someone polishing our knobs, which turned out to be a conspiracy among our women. They were all busy giving head to their men while we worked, though who knew why. I supposed that I would eventually get answers, but for now, I persisted with my workload and focused as well as I could on it.

“In the meantime, we have confirmed reports that coalition forces have pushed into Hanover County, increasing the risk to Richmond. Eckart’s ‘stand or die’ orders, when obeyed, have only resulted in entire units being annihilated. Where it was defied, we’ve captured a lot of Nazis, who we’ve promptly slaughtered. Which is sure to guarantee that most of them will fight to the death in the future. That’s a plus in my book, all things considered. Sure, it means higher casualties in the short term, but in the long run, it means that there won’t be any Nazis to worry about in the future at all,” I responded, perhaps sounding a bit callous, even if that wasn’t my intent.

The simple fact was that there were no even halfway innocent ASF troops anymore. They had all joined Eckart. They were all Nazis now, whatever their prior allegiances. Even the most lukewarm militia fool from the old days was a Nazi now, as far as I was concerned. They could all fucking crawl up and die, at least in my book, and I doubted that I was alone in that particular sentiment. They were goosestepping, “Sieg Heil” ing, book-burning Nazis, whether they wore the black or the butternut. They could rot in Hell, if such a place still existed, at least in my own perspective.

“In every sector, it seems, the Nazis have been turned back, in Green County, at Waynesboro, of course, in Charlottesville, Twin Lakes, you get the idea. They’re on the defensive and their efforts to reverse things with a counteroffensive have been stalled for now. That’s going to make it more difficult for them to regain the initiative, the momentum, at least at present. I trust that you guys won’t let them breathe once I’m gone, right?” I encouraged my comrades in the War Room.

I already knew the answer, but the smiles from them still reassured me.

“Never, Boss. Never,” Austin answered for everyone else.

“So, I have an announcement, though. As much as I wish to accompany the Prophet on his journey west, I have discovered that I ... I’m in love, madly in love, with three young ladies who are committed to remaining here and fighting the Nazis. I feel ... the urge to stand with them and fight back to the death against this menace. I know that Adam still has his duty, but I have come to realize that my role here is better served ... in Virginia.

“And I swear that I will do my utmost to carry out his legacy. These are all young ladies that have ... twins ... fraternal twins, one of which pair being Adam’s. The other half are mine. I have discovered that it is my duty and Lavelle here has confirmed it,” Ralph Clarke, former Ralph Wilson, informed us all, “I hope to keep the Clarke name, though. And I don’t wish to divorce. If the Prophet should ever return, for any reason or any length of time, he will be treated as husband to all of us and his spouses ... our spouses.”

“Sounds good to me, though I will miss you. Anyone else?” I asked the others.

“Yes, me, I’m afraid. I’ve ... done much as Ralph has, of course. Only the ones I’m in love with are ... Austin, Mindy, Marla, and Martha. I wish to take the name Bryce-Clarke in honor of being married to both guys and having a foot in both harems, if that is permissible. And while I don’t have any buns in any ovens that I know of yet, it seems that Heaven has decided that this is for the best, according to Ariel, and is guiding me to stay, so as to help with the defense of Roanoke and the liberation of Virginia,” Fergus announced to everyone as well.

“Fergus Bryce-Clarke. That works. Very British, I dare say. It fits you to a tee, monsieur,” Lassard teased him, “welcome to my staff, both of you, if you will care to join it. Permanently, that is.”

“You two know that you have my blessing, of course. Anyone else, though? I will just have to work that much harder ... so few cocks, so many pussies and all that jazz,” I jokingly griped.

“I’m afraid so. Sonali and Trish have instructed me to stay behind as well. With my brother Fergus, that is. We are brothers, after all. Oh, and I’m afraid that the gender ratio is going to be even worse than you think, love. Sonali and Trish are coming along, as much as they can. Which, being angels and all, is gonna be a lot.

“But they will be helping you out a lot, especially as Marcy’s role recedes and she focuses more on the Lawgiver. Them, Jared, Pamela, and Cliff. So, yeah. Expect a lot of angelic company. Marcy, well, you’ll see a lot of more of her once you join the Lawgiver in Haven itself. I’m going to be married to Austin, Fergus, Mindy, Marla, and Martha. I’ll be Angus Bryce-Clarke, myself,” Angus declared, further shrinking my ranks, especially in terms of menfolk. “Easy as ABC,” Austin laughed now, joined by the rest of us.

I would have a very girl-heavy caravan indeed. That was okay. I would make it, especially with the aid of Heaven. I had my own resources, and the ladies were all very good to take turns with the nursery stuff. That was a relief because, call me old-fashioned, but some postmodern additions to Daddy duties seemed a bit arbitrary and unsanitary. I didn’t mind getting dirty in the conduct of war, though I would be eager to clean up afterward. I didn’t relish certain aspects of dealing with infants, need I say more?

“Face it, you’re going to spend a lot of time in bed, anyway. That’s a far more useful husbandly function as far as we’re concerned. The fewer the men, the more time each man will have to spend in the sack, breeding and ... and other marital duties. And those aren’t beneath your prophetic dignity, of course. God, I can’t wait to spend hours on the road, passing you down the line, from woman to woman, girl to girl! Hopefully the adventure isn’t too ... adventurous, except in that sense, of course,” Charity laughed as she planted kisses on my face.

“Oh, and a number of other girls are moving into the Bryce house, I might add. Don’t be surprised, Ralph, if the same happens to you. There’s a growing trend toward... ‘household consolidation,’ for lack of a better phrase. Better get used to a lot of reaming and screaming!” Mindy warned everyone, but particularly Angus and Fergus.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.