Apocalypse Blues - Cover

Apocalypse Blues

Copyright© 2017 by Mark Gander

Chapter 74

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 74 - Adam Clarke is just a regular Navy veteran going to West Virginia University on the GI Bill, right? Think again, as he discovers, after Doomsday, with the help of a growing harem, a radical classmate, and her lesbian lover, his history professor.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Celebrity   Futanari   Military   School   War   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   Paranormal   Demons   Sharing   Slut Wife   Incest   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Voyeurism   Clergy   Public Sex   Teacher/Student   Nudism   Politics   Revenge   Violence  

1235 hours, local time,
Tuesday, 8 July, 2014
Mayor’s Office, City Hall,
Roanoke, Virginia

“Do you, Reginald, take these women, Kerry, Marisol, and Erin, as your lawfully wedded wives, to have and to hold from this day forward, to love, cherish, and protect, for better or for worse, for rich or for poor, in sickness and in health, until death do you part?” I asked Reggie, who was only too happy to take his daughters to wife.

“I do,” he beamed as he took his vows.

“Do you, ladies, take this man, your father, as your lawfully wedded husband, to have and to hold from this day forward, to love, honor, and obey, for better or for worse, for rich or for poor, in sickness and in health, until death do you part?” I turned to the Campbell daughters.

“We do,” all three girls seemed very excited as they pledged themselves for life to their old man.

“Then, by the power vested in me by God as His Prophet and by the Free City of Roanoke, I now pronounce you man and wives. You may kiss your brides,” I informed the four of them now.

Reggie eagerly planted kisses on the lips of his new daughter-wives, even as they locked lips with their mother as well. Then they signed the marriage certificate, with plenty of witnesses to sign their names, too. I tapped Keith, Luis, and Rita next on the shoulders, indicating that they were to wed next, along with the three sisters.

“Do you, Keith and Luis, take these women, Rita, Kerry, Marisol, and Erin, as your lawfully wedded wives, to have and to hold from this day forward, to love, cherish, and protect, for better or for worse, for rich or for poor, in sickness and in health, until death do you part?” I inquired of the brothers.

“We do,” Keith cleared his throat.

“We do,” Luis repeated, fighting awkward laughter at the stunning reality of marrying his own flesh and blood.

“Do you, ladies, take these men as your lawfully wedded husbands, to have and to hold from this day forward, to love, honor, and obey, for better or for worse, for rich or for poor, in sickness and in health, until death do you part?” I asked the women.

“We do!” the ladies responded warmly.

“Then, by the power vested in me by God as His Prophet and by the Free City of Roanoke, I now pronounce you men and wives. You may kiss your brides,” I pronounced them, at which point they swapped spit with each other as they signed the marriage license.

Then I coughed and asked the men, “Do you, Campbell men, take each other as your lawfully wedded husbands, to have and to hold from this day forward, to love, comfort, and befriend each other, for better or for worse, for rich or for poor, in sickness and in health, until death do you part?”

“We do,” the guys declared together.

“Then, by the power vested in me by God as His Prophet and by the Free City of Roanoke, I now pronounce you men and husbands. You may kiss your grooms,” I announced next, knowing that the fellows were only too happy to exchange bodily fluids as well.

They signed the marriage license next, with yet more witnesses. I now performed my last act here, possibly (at least I thought) the final wedding that I would officiate here. It was the piece de resistance, the union of mother and daughters. I was quite happy to see a woman taking vows to her own daughters and sealing their nuptials with a kiss ... with several kisses, in fact.

“Do you, Campbell ladies, take each other as your lawfully wedded wives, to have and to hold from this day forward, to love, comfort, and befriend each other, for better or for worse, for rich or for poor, in sickness and in health, until death do you part?” I finally asked the girls.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.