Apocalypse Blues - Cover

Apocalypse Blues

Copyright© 2017 by Mark Gander

Chapter 75

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 75 - Adam Clarke is just a regular Navy veteran going to West Virginia University on the GI Bill, right? Think again, as he discovers, after Doomsday, with the help of a growing harem, a radical classmate, and her lesbian lover, his history professor.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Celebrity   Futanari   Military   School   War   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   Paranormal   Demons   Sharing   Slut Wife   Incest   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Voyeurism   Clergy   Public Sex   Teacher/Student   Nudism   Politics   Revenge   Violence  

1500 hours, local time
Tuesday, 8 July, 2014
The War Room, City Hall,
Roanoke, Virginia

“The latest reports indicate that the ASF has been pushed entirely out of Louisa County. This exposes and threatens Nazi forces in Fluvanna and Goochland counties, here and here. Eckart is rapidly seeing his ‘Brown Belt’ grow thinner and more perilous by the day. It extends from Prince George County, includes part of Dinwiddie County, all of Amelia and Nottoway counties, runs through Prince Edward, Appomattox, Campbell, Bedford, and part of Roanoke counties, of course. Every day threatens his remaining hold on any part of eastern Roanoke County as well.

“I still don’t understand why he didn’t attack Roanoke before anything else. Why attack everyone else first? We were a lot weaker back then, you know. He could have easily taken the place. It is mind-boggling to consider, but there must have been divine intervention. Some kind of miracle, you know,” I commented as we looked at the increasingly frail position in which the self-appointed Fuhrer found himself, with Adolfsville/Salem isolated from the rest of his territory.

“He’s in a very unenviable situation, of course. Each day, even each hour, despite his ‘stand or die’ orders to his troops, and despite his men knowing that they won’t be spared, more of his new defensive line, the Beauregard Line, is weakened. Surely, we’re taking losses, but we can actually replace our losses easier than they.

“That’s part of the consequence of their rather ‘hollowed-out’ state. They don’t have a civilian population base from which to draw more manpower. Oh, sure they have some women, especially in Richmond and places like that, but nothing like a civil society or a community as we think of it. They’re too busy killing to do anything else, build anything else, etc.,” Austin replied, even as we reviewed the map a little closer.

“Luckily, we have you and Davis and the whole municipal government for that. Though you certainly have a vital role in the war effort as well. We have much work to do in general, and you handling your end has been a real boon to the community. Of course, I don’t just mean at work or in the office. Or in this war room. For one thing, you’ve been very instrumental in carrying out the rationing policy and program among the civilians,” I responded, even as I noticed him still standing a bit on the limp side.

Well, he had been fucked pretty hard in the ass by Reggie Campbell earlier, during the lunch break, between noon and one pm. He didn’t mind it. In fact, he was very much in favor of it. Still, it gave him a rather sore rump and everyone could tell that he wouldn’t be sitting down just yet. The fact that he allowed Reggie’s cum to dry in his butthole was rather revealing as well, as was the way that Mindy and her daughters winked at him when they noticed. They had just been fucked by Angus and Fergus themselves, and Austin winked back as he could tell that these men left creampies behind, too.

Well, they were among the spouses now, weren’t they, though not divorced from those of us in my household, either. It was an interesting overlap, of course, though I tried to focus on work. Still, with my departure just days away, and with the desire to spend as much time with my friends and lovers as I could before that point, well ... You get the idea.

I would seriously miss the lot of them. I had truly become intimate with them in every sense of the word and I would be hard-pressed to find people who treated me with that kind of adoration and affection. To be fair, I had, in several cases, but these were unusual circumstances. I doubted that what I would find in my journey westward would be half as beneficial to everyone. Things were likely to be downright hostile at times, even, as were people.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.