Apocalypse Blues - Cover

Apocalypse Blues

Copyright© 2017 by Mark Gander

Chapter 76

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 76 - Adam Clarke is just a regular Navy veteran going to West Virginia University on the GI Bill, right? Think again, as he discovers, after Doomsday, with the help of a growing harem, a radical classmate, and her lesbian lover, his history professor.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Celebrity   Futanari   Military   School   War   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   Paranormal   Demons   Sharing   Slut Wife   Incest   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Voyeurism   Clergy   Public Sex   Teacher/Student   Nudism   Politics   Revenge   Violence  

1735 hours, local time
Tuesday, 8 July, 2014
The War Room, City Hall,
Roanoke, Virginia

“Well, that’s a wrap, honey. Time for a real treat, of course. You’ll see what I mean soon enough. It’s almost time to leave this town, after all. We need to milk that time for what it’s worth, you know. In case there’s anyone else to breed and all ... we want you to breed to the max, naturally,” Hannah told me as she took my right hand and Autumn took my left.

I felt Xia Delan wrapping her slender arms around my waist, of course, as she rubbed her silky soft skin against my back. They guided me down the hall just a bit, with City Hall largely closed for the day. I was led into a dimly lit room, candlelit in fact, where six naked teenage girls met me. Damn, these ladies weren’t even trying to be subtle about their intentions, I realized as the rest of my harem popped out and the young women in question bent over for me.

Each lady spread her cheeks and thighs just enough and my wives knelt behind them to inspect their pussies and asses for my pleasure. They sniffed, fingered, and even licked tentatively to determine levels of wetness. Then they guided me inside the first of these girls, rimming her as well as me and the others for the sheer joy of it. It was apparent by now that these, my wives, really did love eating ass, male and female alike. They also clearly wanted me to do my sacred duty of breeding more spawn, more progeny for the future.

“This is Fatima here, by the way. Her companion next to her is Deborah, or Debbie for short. Debbie’s Jewish, Fatima’s Iraqi Arab by birth, but their tongues and holes don’t care about race, ethnicity, language, nationality, or religion. They’re both pretty yummy, don’t you think? Debbie and Fatima both turned fourteen this very morning. So did Adriana, Rose, Lena, and Susie. Yep, they all had the same birthday, two days after Doomsday. There must have been something in the water that year or something, but it’s nothing compared to what’s to follow,” Hannah now announced these new lovers of mine.

“This year for sure!” Autumn added, making Xia Delan in particular giggle.

“Our husband here certainly knows how to breed, doesn’t he? Come on, husband ... mount your ladies and put your babies in their wombs! Start with Fatima, please, she’s so damn wet for you! See, she even shaved her pussy this morning in hopes that you’d ravish her!” Xia Delan egged me on as I began actively slamming in and out of Fatima al-Ghazi.

I heard very loud moans and recalled that these girls were about to contract Schumacher Syndrome. Between that, this orgy, and their pregnancies, their lives would never be the same, hopefully in the best sense of the phrase. The way that Debbie enthusiastically began rimming Fatima, running her tongue lovingly along her partner’s butt-crack, it was clear that it didn’t matter that one still nominally practiced Sunni Islam and the other one Reform Judaism. That what we did was haraam didn’t seem to bother any of us at all. Why should it, right?

Fatima’s lovely ass was laid out before me, her cheeks somewhat lighter in color compared to the rest of her olive complexion. It was a truly delectable bottom, as was Debbie’s, for that matter. The way that Debbie continued to tongue her booty with obviously ravenous appetite didn’t hurt matters, either. Seeing Debbie’s sandy hair flow down from her girlfriend’s sweet bum only intensified my arousal as well as everyone else’s. Fatima tossed her lovely jet-black tresses around her slick, sweaty, swarthy flesh as she reveled in the ecstasy delivered by my cock and Debbie’s tongue invading her.

Fatima certainly tightened up and felt quite warm, soothing and stroking me just right with her soaked snatch as I reamed her good and hard. I held onto her wonderful hips, alternating between those and her buttocks as I pounded her as roughly as I could from behind. She screamed something in Arabic, I knew that much, of course, even as I rammed her even more ruthlessly than before. My sultry Middle Eastern cutie wanted to service me and let me do the same for her ... so much the better.

“By the way, we decided to swap panties ... and wear nothing else for the rest of the summer. Just each other’s panties. Nothing else. Used panties, too. We’re going to wear them and swap them after we got each other’s juices on their crotches. That should be pretty sweet, don’t you think? By the way, our parents are already lovers ... and our siblings ... We plan to add ourselves to that fun. All of our parents are intimate with each others, and now they’ll hopefully toss the six of us into the game,” Debbie told me before she resumed licking Fatima’s tush.

“The two of you are swapping panties ... or more than that?” I asked for clarity’s sake.

“All six of us. We’ve already agreed to that. Maybe we should call it the Sisterhood of the Traveling Thong, right? Look at how little they cover, right? We’re damn near naked, walking around in those things, anyway. Our buns are showing and everything. Only the cracks themselves and the openings of our pussies are concealed at all. And whenever we feel like it, we’ll strip down to the buff, of course, like right now! Especially before trading panties again. I want to feel several ladies’ pussy juices mix with my own,” Fatima encouraged me as I drove deeper inside her slick and juicy twat.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.