Apocalypse Blues - Cover

Apocalypse Blues

Copyright© 2017 by Mark Gander

Chapter 77

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 77 - Adam Clarke is just a regular Navy veteran going to West Virginia University on the GI Bill, right? Think again, as he discovers, after Doomsday, with the help of a growing harem, a radical classmate, and her lesbian lover, his history professor.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Celebrity   Futanari   Military   School   War   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   Paranormal   Demons   Sharing   Slut Wife   Incest   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Voyeurism   Clergy   Public Sex   Teacher/Student   Nudism   Politics   Revenge   Violence  

1851 hours, local time,
Tuesday, 8 July, 2014
Goldman Residence,
Roanoke, Virginia

“This was an excellent supper, Mrs. Goldman,” I told Debbie’s mother as I dove in and ate more of her delicious beef stroganoff ... she certainly wasn’t kosher.

“Damn, that’s right, Mom ... your stroganoff is amazing!” Debbie praised her mother’s cooking to the skies.

“She’s totally right, Mrs. Goldman!” Fatima complimented Esther Goldman, who was admittedly part of a growing polycule, one of many in the city under our influence.

“I don’t know how she does it and still fits in so much dick,” her husband, Anton, teased her a bit now, “but she definitely knows her beef stroganoff, all the way down to the perfect proportion of sour cream.”

“We certainly didn’t help her with time management earlier, you and I, double-teaming her like that, did we?” Hassan al-Ghazi, Fatima’s father, laughed.

“Nor did I, sitting on her face that way the whole time!” Maryam al-Ghazi snickered as she winked at Esther.

“Still, I managed, which should prove to all of us that where there’s a will, there’s a way, as the saying goes. It helped that I used my licks as signals to her on where to apply the sour cream, as you mentioned earlier. A lick to the pussy to add more, a lick to the ass to stop. I was tempted to lick her butt more, but I didn’t want to shortchange anyone on such a vital ingredient, especially to beef stroganoff,” Esther confessed, “also, no more of this ‘Mrs. Goldman’ nonsense. Call me ‘Mom,’ ‘Mama,’ ‘Esther,’ or ‘Mama Esther,’ if you wish, but not ‘Mrs. Goldman.’ Or call me ‘honey,’ ‘baby,’ ‘babe,’ ‘sweetie,’ etc.”

“Or ‘sweet cheeks,’ perhaps?” Juan Salinas, Adriana’s father, teased her, “what can I say? I like the culo!”

His own wife, Luz Salinas, laughed and kissed him forcefully on the mouth, with Lena’s father’s cum still glazing her magnificent tits.

“Who doesn’t?” I chimed in again, which only caused Esther Goldman to plant her ass on my lap.

“Just for that, I insist upon a quickie before you move on to these younger ladies. You’re not planning to neglect the cougars, MILFs, and elder siblings here, are you? That would be a crime! Don’t worry. I just want a quickie for now. Take either hole. I won’t complain. Though if you go for my tush, lube me up good, please,” Esther proved once again that she already had Schumacher Syndrome.

“Of course, though, to be frank, if you’re not already pregnant, I’d love to make you that way myself. The thought of impregnating mother and daughter always appeals to me, as shown by how often I do it,” I suggested, causing Esther to enthusiastically hop on my cock for a ride, even as I kept eating ... and even fed her a little.

“Not pregnant yet, that I know of ... it’s worth a shot, ain’t it? A quarter angel baby by someone who is, after all, per a recent city ordinance, my new legal husband now. Just as he is married to my daughters ... and my sons ... and my husband, I might add. Well, these guys are my hubbies, too, and I hope to make that official as well ... including my sons. I’d love for these ladies to be my wives, too, of course. I take it that your spouses are also legally wed to me now,” Esther gladly told me while she rode my dick, impaling herself eagerly on my pole.

“Yeah, enjoy my wife ... enjoy the fuck out of her! See, her pussy is every bit as yummy as her cooking!” Anton encouraged me to pound the fuck out of his legal spouse, “I hope that you breed her, too, just as you breed my daughters ... all of them! If they’re not already pregnant, of course. Either way, I want to be a grandpa!”

I drilled Esther Goldman, just as I had her daughter, Debbie, humping her as she bounced up and down on me. She was determined to hold me to my word, making sure that I didn’t pull out, naturally. I slid a finger into her bottom to add to the pleasure, lubing it up a bit with butter, of course. She screamed loudly when I did that, cussing, begging for more, and getting religion in a whole different way. Her breasts heaved as she began slowly breathing in her excitement, her face flushed with her several, consecutive orgasms. Schumacher Syndrome was no small factor in that, too.

“You know, I’ve already met her teachers for two classes this fall ... one is Rose’s father and the other one is Susie’s mother. I fucked them both, but you already know that. That’s going to make PTA meetings ... very interesting this coming school year. I wonder if Lynnette over there will blush as she sees me and remembers me licking her sweet, pale bum. Maybe I’ll remind her that morning, in fact. I do love anything to do with the butt. Licking, fingering, fucking, spanking, and fondling it. Male and female tush alike, naturally,” Esther added as she felt my prick go further inside her gash and she clenched me to force both of us to cum together.

“Wow ... that was ... faster than I meant to be. Of course, I tend to recover fast, for obvious reasons,” I proposed another round.

“A good thing, because I still want it in my ass, honey!” Esther insisted as she helped guide me inside her now well-lubed backdoor, “Hassan came in there earlier, but the butter still adds a nice coating of lube, just to be safe. My sons both double-teamed me this morning before breakfast, but the shower cleaned that out, the only downside of proper hygiene. Mind you, I wasn’t alone in the shower. Rose’s mother was there with me and we rubbed each other raw.”

Rose’s mom, a busty woman with obviously Anglo-Irish heritage, blushed crimson, though I couldn’t blame her. She kind of resembled Kate Winslet, not that I would ever hold that against her. Her daughter bade fair to take very much after her mother, though with some traces of her father’s Dutch stock. He chuckled as he obviously enjoyed the image of his wife and Esther in the shower together, in luscious, lesbian lust with each other.

I continued sodomizing Esther, even as Susie, Rose, Adriana, Lena, Debbie, Fatima, their mothers, and their sisters all brazenly flirted with me. It was clear by me that, if anything, the plans for my evening were considerably understated. I would be cock of the walk at this place, yet another residence where the household all insisted upon sharing my body, men and especially women alike. The way that my own spouses handled it was very telling, too, as if very much in on the plot ... and yes, it was apparently a plot of sorts.

How intricate of a conspiracy it was remained to be seen, but it was definitely one, a plan to make me breed every woman in the family here, if at all possible. Well, breed them and fuck them in the ass as well, along with all of the men and youths present. I was going to have my hands full. My own harem was evidently determined to milk my remaining days and hours in Roanoke for the maximum voyeuristic pleasure, judging from their conduct. That they would get time in bed with the men of the house ... and the women, was likely a significant motive as well.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.