Apocalypse Blues - Cover

Apocalypse Blues

Copyright© 2017 by Mark Gander

Chapter 78

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 78 - Adam Clarke is just a regular Navy veteran going to West Virginia University on the GI Bill, right? Think again, as he discovers, after Doomsday, with the help of a growing harem, a radical classmate, and her lesbian lover, his history professor.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Celebrity   Futanari   Military   School   War   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   Paranormal   Demons   Sharing   Slut Wife   Incest   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Voyeurism   Clergy   Public Sex   Teacher/Student   Nudism   Politics   Revenge   Violence  

0711 hours, local time
Wednesday, 9 July, 2014
Goldman Residence,
Roanoke, Virginia

My shower was spent in the company of three freshly fourteen year old girls who had been smuggled into the Goldman residence as soon as practical after they came of age. The twin sisters, Darcy and Darlene Bell, along with their very close, dare I say, intimate friend (certainly intimate now, though I suspected that they had ... practiced a bit between midnight and now) Ursula Van Pelt chose to get under the hot water jets with me. Seeing twin sisters, whose mother I had apparently already bred (along with Ursula’s mother, for that matter), line up in the shower for me to breed them in tandem with their girlfriend (in multiple senses of the word), that was real icing on the cake for yours truly.

Seeing them rim each other, well, that was fascinating and absolutely delicious, especially when they kissed me ... and each other, with their butt sweat on their lips and tongue. I was human enough to know by now that the taste of butt sweat appealed greatly to me. I loved rimming ladies and I loved it when they rimmed me back, though I made sure that I was squeaky clean, and increasingly kept my butthole shaved. I was always self-conscious about anal hygiene, particularly when I knew that I would be tasting myself on their mouths.

“Well, we’re officially your wives now, you know. Yours and Austin’s, of course. We might not be joining you on your trek westward, but we will have your spawn to remember you by it. Maybe you’ll come back to visit us. We can only hope that you do so, because we’ll absolutely miss you ... and your cock ... and we would love for you to meet our children,” Ursula told me, her bright blue eyes reflecting her own ancestry, which was either Dutch or Flemish from the sound of it.

Yeah, I thought, lots of Dutch folk in Virginia, more than one might have guessed, but hardly a bad thing. Maybe Rose and Ursula were cousins or something. It wouldn’t shock me, or dismay me, for that matter. They were close in age, after all. They lived in the same community. They looked very similar. Their possible kinship would make perfect sense.

“Yeah, we’re kissing cousins now, aren’t we?” Ursula asked me, having figured out my question, “the Van Pelts and De Buchs are from roughly the same part of Rotterdam and settled in Roanoke about the same time, in 1842, have been here ever since. They married each other off and on, though with enough variety to avoid fusing entirely into the same family. Both joined the Presbyterian Church, due to not having any Dutch Reformed Church around, so that was a factor. Old Gustave Van Pelt fought for the Union and Kristiaan De Buch for the Confederacy, but that aside, we mostly got along pretty well. Uncle Warren has always been a crush of mine, to be frank.”

“Yes, I’m Rose Annalise De Buch and I love this bitch! Especially her ass!” Rose confessed as she spread Ursula’s cheeks to rim her, “you got Schumacher Syndrome now, baby, just like me. Welcome to my world! I love that you just finished your shower ... that body wash makes your booty taste and smell even nicer than expected. I can’t believe that this is my first taste of it! Yummy!”

“Here, kiss me and let me taste my butt on your lips and tongue!” Ursula pulled Rose in for a steamy French kiss before returning the favor by rimming her in turn.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.