Apocalypse Blues - Cover

Apocalypse Blues

Copyright© 2017 by Mark Gander

Chapter 80

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 80 - Adam Clarke is just a regular Navy veteran going to West Virginia University on the GI Bill, right? Think again, as he discovers, after Doomsday, with the help of a growing harem, a radical classmate, and her lesbian lover, his history professor.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Celebrity   Futanari   Military   School   War   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   Paranormal   Demons   Sharing   Slut Wife   Incest   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Voyeurism   Clergy   Public Sex   Teacher/Student   Nudism   Politics   Revenge   Violence  

1900 hours, local time,
Thursday, 10 July, 2014
Burghley Residence,
Roanoke, Virginia

How I exactly ended up at the rather fine residence of Dr. William Burghley, Chancellor of the newly named Adam Clarke University, I wasn’t sure, but there I was, and not merely at the supper table. I had bedded Chelsea Burghley before, of course, as well as William himself, but now I was treated to the sexual favors of the now fourteen year old Heaven Burghley. She was well-named, too. Jet-black hair in a pixie cut suited her, as did her glasses, and she hastened to drop her Daisy Dukes for me.

I was quite literally in Heaven as she rode me in my chair at the supper table. She desperately wanted me to breed her, or so it seemed. She also seemed to relish the way that my hands caressed her buttocks while we fucked. She smiled at her parents, knowing that Chelsea was pregnant to Austin and me alike, fraternal twins, of course. She also grinned at her half-brother Randall, who was sired on Dr. Burghley’s first wife, Maureen. Evidently, her brother was eager for his turn with her, just as their father was.

Weirdly, someone turned on an old turntable record player, playing, of all songs, “Heaven, I’m In Heaven,” making both Heaven and I laugh as we screwed like bunnies. We still managed to eat dinner, of course, both of us feeding each other as I humped her within an inch of her life. When Chelsea saw that my plate was empty, she promptly sat on said plate and invited her daughter to eat her out while I reamed Heaven good and hard from behind. My newest lover was only too happy to oblige, even as we witnessed Charity get it on with William and Xia Delan spread her legs for Randall. A free-for-all clusterfuck was sure to follow, and naturally, it did.

I was soon engaged in a swap between mother and daughter, the two of them double-teaming me in every way imaginable. When I wasn’t inside Heaven, I was buried balls deep in Chelsea, and vice versa, and not just in their twats. I ravished them anally as well as orally, taking them in every last way that I could. I especially enjoyed watching Chelsea and Heaven lick my spunk out of each other’s asses, something that happened more than once. There was no doubt in my mind that she would turn up pregnant by me ... and by her own father as he began humping her in earnest.

Watching Chelsea ride her own stepson was also very wanton and wild, even as I began pumping good and hard in and out of every other woman present in turn. Most of them, if not all, were already pregnant to me and to other men, but I still delighted in boning them for the hell of it. When Vera’s tongue explored Chelsea’s ass while I pumped in and out of Vera, even as William got his turn with his wife and Randall with Heaven, I especially enjoyed this scene myself.

Yes, the orgy lasted all night long and well into the early hours of the morning, I was passed around from woman to woman to lass to lad to man. So was everyone else. I lost track of who enjoyed me and who else I enjoyed, for that matter. Several majorettes and cheerleaders who had just turned fourteen made a point of raising their skirts and showing me their bare bottoms to offer them to me, of course. Their delectable asses and wonderful legs and thighs and lower back showed me why I hadn’t fucked them yet ... they had spent the day getting inked with my name and Austin’s, among other things. The tramp stamps saying “Harlots for the Prophets” were especially revealing. They made a point of not wearing spankies, of course.

“We should all get that ink. I love that tattoo! We are harlots, after all, me most of all, given my name!” Charlotte teased me as she sucked me straight from a girl who turned out to be her first cousin.

“I agree ... every girl in Virginia needs that fucking tattoo ... and we should only wear clothes that can be easily removed so that we can show them off, of course. Your statues should only have you engaged in humping some lucky bitch from behind. Same with all art depicting you both,” Annie Lucette, one of the girls in question, asserted as I pumped hard in and out of her luscious gash.

“Or no clothes at all! Especially in summer!” Missy Stahl, the majorette captain, agreed before locking lips with Annie and then two other girls.

All four of those girls had my cum ... and several other guys’ cum, leaking out of every hole, including their mouths, even as they made out with each other and me ... and everyone else present. Sonali and Trish showed up now to reassure me that they had put the babies up for the night, and both would rest peacefully, before returning to their duties just to be safe. They also whispered that I now had two thousand spawn from my stay in Roanoke. Two thousand! How the hell had I somehow sired so many offspring?

“You’ve been a busy boy! Not a bad thing, you know! Austin has close to as many brats and he will soon catch up! Your statues are probably gonna stand side-by-side, likely along with Sarah Whitman’s, in many a Virginia city or town in the future. As well they should, of course. You’re heroes, though not alone in that, and not just for the sex stuff ... this war is vital, after all,” Marcy announced herself as she returned at last from the Lawgiver’s side, “I won’t be here long. Just had to tell you that. You’ll see me again in time, though, I swear.”

With that, of course, she completely vanished again.

“Y’all look cute in those uniforms, even if school isn’t in session,” I teased the ladies as I pumped in and out of them in enthusiastic rotation.

“Yeah, well, we won’t be reusing them, since the high school will be using new outfits under its new name. Austin Bryce High School, of course. Pretty cool, huh? I don’t know what the new uniforms are like, but I vote for the shortest possible skirts, very low-cut tops, and naturally no spankies at all. I would love to somersault with my pussy and ass flashing everyone! Do handstands and everything!” April Roberts winked at me before taking my cock into her mouth to taste herself on it.

I looked up at the clock and realized that it was now five thirty in the morning, not long before dawn. That was when the freshest crop of newly fourteen year old girls entered my presence, before I could even shower. There were eight of them who showed up, anyway, and they ranged greatly in height, weight, complexion, hair color, eye color, and attitude. They were all there with one mission, though. They were there to get fucked now that they were awake and of age. They were there to get bred, in fact.

So, it was that, on the morning of 10 July, 2014, just the day before my departure from Roanoke, I continued my role as one of the Founding Fathers of the new Virginia by breeding these teen beauties. I had already sired more than two thousand children in Roanoke alone, of course, but I wasn’t done it would seem. They were serious about me breeding until the last day, probably the last hour in fact. Like the others, they wore skirts that they lifted for me, only these were plaid kilt types, much as one would see on Catholic schoolgirls.

“That’s just what they were, in at least some cases. The rest of them are just having fun with that whole fetish. Why not? Catholic schoolgirls in their teens are rather cute in most cases. Kilts and bobby socks. Notice the lack of panties, though. Naughty schoolgirls, I dare say,” Hannah, not that much older herself, of course, teased me now.

It was easy to forget sometimes just how young Hannah really was, but she was only eighteen even now. She winked girlishly and playfully at me, as did Autumn and Xia Delan, all of them fairly young, though none as young as these nubile ladies were. They then began rimming each girl as I fucked them in turns, of course, wishing to intensify the pleasure of their first sexual encounters. It was to be about recreation as well as procreation, after all. The girls in question seemed to revel in it, even as they kept their own cheeks pried apart to help my wives taste their bottoms.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.