Apocalypse Blues - Cover

Apocalypse Blues

Copyright© 2017 by Mark Gander

Chapter 81

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 81 - Adam Clarke is just a regular Navy veteran going to West Virginia University on the GI Bill, right? Think again, as he discovers, after Doomsday, with the help of a growing harem, a radical classmate, and her lesbian lover, his history professor.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Celebrity   Futanari   Military   School   War   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   Paranormal   Demons   Sharing   Slut Wife   Incest   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Voyeurism   Clergy   Public Sex   Teacher/Student   Nudism   Politics   Revenge   Violence  

0945 hours, local time,
Friday, 11 July, 2014
Temporary Clarke Residence,
Roanoke, Virginia

I just finished breakfast, which my whole tribe and I had returned home one last time to do, and now it was time to meet for the last time with Austin, Davis, General Lassard, Colonel Munson, etc. Of course, I had to run the “Gauntlet,” which turned out to be thousands of naked and half-naked women and girls, men and boys, en route to City Hall for this last event. Then there would be a formal handover ceremony at the church, to recognize Austin as the true Prophet for the Church of the New Way in Roanoke. It would be there that I would impregnate the last of the “birthday girls,” the ones just turning fourteen years of age that very day. I would do it in the main service, naturally, as a sacred rite of procreation or something to that effect.

After that, I was scheduled to appear at Adam Clarke University to hand to Chancellor Burghley and the Greek Council the new rules for the merged fraternity-sorority, which I had personally named Alpha Sigma Sigma. The moment that they learned the name, I expected some snickers, of course, but I was in earnest. What more inspirational name for a unisex Greek organization than the major orifice possessed by both sexes? They would spend a great amount of their free time (when not studying or attending classes) chasing tail, anyway ... both kinds of it.

As I walked through the Gauntlet, of course, I wasn’t alone. We were all fondled by those on each side, though we gave as good as we got, groping them back with the same enthusiasm. My whole tribe had fun with it, even as we heard wolf-whistles and cat-calls from the crowds and our recent hosts, too. I fingered fraternal twins at one point, a girl and guy, both of whom moaned with appreciation as I sodomized them with my digits. At another point, I came all over this woman’s tits in front of everyone, including her husband, who gladly licked it off his wife’s boobs. I had fucked all of these people, without exception, by now. This was just another fond memory of our fantastic, erotic adventures.

I was hard as steel by the time that I formally surrendered the complete command of Roanoke and its armed forces to Major General Andre Lassard, who already had his plans well under way. I simply ignored that fact to work and perform my military and civic duties one last time. I also officially resigned as Co-Mayor of Roanoke, just to leave no doubt that I really left Austin in charge of the administration of our fair city. Photographs were taken for the press, even as several cameramen and women flirted with each of us. That didn’t help my boner go down, of course.

Memories of the monumental orgy of the day before didn’t improve my self-control. It was basically one long clusterfuck more than anything else. Few things could have appealed to me like that kind of situation. I was tangled up with so many hot bodies, so much cool, sleek flesh, that I felt like a noodle in a bowl of pasta. I also felt like a snake coiled up with so many other snakes, of course. I was intimate with literally everyone of age in town and their uncle, who was intimate with them, too.

At one point during the night’s festivities, I had fucked Heaven so hard in the ass that she nearly bit her tongue off when she bit her lower lip. She thanked me later, during my shower, by taking it up the butt again, and then sucking my prick straight from it, licking herself off me. I shot my load down her throat that time and she swallowed gladly, too.

With a wink at me, in fact, I might add ... she winked very seductively at me that time, before kneeling over to open the shower door and rim her own mother. Suffice it to say that the two of them ending up showering together with me and I fucked both of them in the ass that morning. The men of the house didn’t seem to mind my sloppy seconds, either, of course. They didn’t complain about it, anyway.

That orgy had been truly righteous, I thought, with considerable pride about my own performance. I had lost count of whom I fucked, in what holes, how many times, etc. Men and women alike had bent over for my use, in every orifice that they retained. I shared plenty of people of both sexes in various combinations, too. I had buggered a youth of fifteen while he plowed his sixteen year old girlfriend, and then I used both her pussy and ass for good measure. Apparently, she was already carrying triplets, one of them mine, one Austin’s, and one by Colonel Munson. Not a single fetus belonged to the boyfriend, but he was quite proud of that fact.

“It will be an honor to raise the sons and daughters of such great men. Besides, she didn’t object when I butt-fucked her parents, both of them, and they did the same for me the other night. Then they did the same to her, of course. Her mother’s carrying your child, Austin’s, and General Lassard’s, I might add. It’s gonna be a great family life, you know,” he grinned widely at that thought.

Anyway, back to the present, there was a briefing, one last time, to appraise me of the situation in Virginia before I departed for good (presumably). Munson gave the briefing, of course, even as Leigh sucked his cock and his daughters tickled his balls and taint with their tongues. I wasn’t any better off, as Vera and Stephanie shared the pleasure of sucking me in front of everyone else while I tried to listen. They even took breaks long enough to make out for a little bit.

Mindy and her daughters did the same for Austin, in fact, just as Sophie and Marion did for General Lassard, come to think of it. The rest of the war council got the same treatment by some of their wives, though they began swapping around, too. Yes, I ended up receiving briefings while face-fucking the wives of every one of the city fathers, daughters, too, of course. I also heard a brief summary of the domestic affairs of Roanoke, as well as other kinds of affairs.

“So, in brief, the new Alexander Stephens Line has held for now, though mostly because the coalition needs to let our supply lines reach our forward positions. The ASF control the following places for now, at least: Richmond itself, Henrico, Chesterfield, Powhatan, and Amelia counties, and, of course, Salem, aka Adolfsville. I suspect that Eckart is really sweating buckets now, especially with such a steel ring locked around his balls that way. He’s truly boxed in now and he has to know it. That has to be at least a little worrisome, even if he plans to go down in flames or whatever, Ragnarok, Gotterdammerung, etc.,” I concluded, even as Sophie and Marion sucked me with gusto.

“Well, his idol did that, didn’t he? Alexander H. Stephens, however, did not. He just went to Congress, or back to it, in fact. ‘Oh, you were Vice-President of the Southern Confederacy? No biggie.’ We’ll just elect you to the United States Congress instead of trying you for high treason,” Munson chuckled at that part, while Vera and Stephanie hoovered him enthusiastically.

“In any case, be assured that the job will be done. The Nazis are finished now. It’s only a matter of time. You can safely say that you left this city in good hands and much better off for your rule. It has been my honor to serve with you, my brother and my fellow Prophet. We can take it from here, sir. You are relieved,” Austin told me with a grin and plenty of nods and smiles from others to confirm that statement.

“Yes, the mission against Adolfsville should be a resounding success, I honestly believe. Barring the unforeseen, of course,” Lassard added now while getting his own knob polished.

“We will miss you, good sir,” Blair Urgel declared, even as he encouraged me to have one last quickie in the War Room ... with Cynthia and Charlotte acting as a team.

I was a little more pressed for time after that, of course, the incident having delayed me a bit. It was worth it, though, just as fucking Nadja Gminski one more time proved to be. Watching those ladies eat each other out excited me as well, even as I finally spilled my seed inside the Polish beauty. I noted several tattoos on all three women, most of them quite lewd or lascivious in nature. This included identical tattoos on Charlotte’s ankles that read on each one, “If I Grab These, You’re Welcome To My Holes.”

Charlotte winked at me as she displayed those and bragged about them in fact. Then she bent over for Ben and let him fuck her very hard from behind, followed by Blair, and then by Davis. She was definitely a woman of her word. I found out later that the morning that the war ended, she celebrated by running naked from Roanoke to Charlottesville and back and letting everyone in her path who was of age fuck her into next week. She apparently only wore shoes, too, and increasingly opted to go bare-naked other than that.

The next stop was the Church of the New Way, where Austin awaited me and I lay hands upon him, signaling that he was now their undisputed spiritual leader. I anointed his head with oil, and then, well, things got a little wild. I ended up rubbing it all over his naked body (yes, the services were all in the nude). After that, well, let’s just say that he limped away from the dais where I enjoyed his booty after he surrendered it to me one last time. Austin got my personal blessing most of all in the form of my spunk flooding his bowels, thank you very much.

“Don’t worry ... you don’t have to bottom for me, man. I’m convinced that with you, that is my primary role. It is an honor to be sodomized by the best and that is you, sir. It’s been a real privilege, in fact, to have you bugger me whenever you wish. And you know how my wives feel about you, of course,” Austin reiterated, even as the girls of the hour lined up for a blessing of their own.

There were fifteen of them, so I knew that I would be very busy impregnating them. If they minded me smelling of oil and sweat after ramming Austin’s rump, they didn’t show it with their attitudes. If anything, they all made a point of showing off their sweet asses and bending over for me to not only impregnate them, but use them in other ways. They were nude, of course, and they frequently pointed to spots on each other that could be inked with various marks of their affection and lust for me.

As we fucked on the dais in front of the congregation, Austin poured wine, water, and beer all over us. I licked this off each lady, even as they did so off me and each other, There I was, engaged in a serious hot mess of a free-for-all clusterfuck, all of these nubile female bodies surrounding me, sliding wetly along my skin with theirs. I fucked them in every last hole as well as made them rim each other and lick each other’s bald, dripping wet twats. They kissed me multiple times, even as the ritual was concluded and we bathed clean in the baptistry, indeed, even as we dried off.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.