Apocalypse Blues - Cover

Apocalypse Blues

Copyright© 2017 by Mark Gander

Chapter 84

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 84 - Adam Clarke is just a regular Navy veteran going to West Virginia University on the GI Bill, right? Think again, as he discovers, after Doomsday, with the help of a growing harem, a radical classmate, and her lesbian lover, his history professor.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Celebrity   Futanari   Military   School   War   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   Paranormal   Demons   Sharing   Slut Wife   Incest   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Voyeurism   Clergy   Public Sex   Teacher/Student   Nudism   Politics   Revenge   Violence  

0945 hours, local time
Sunday, 13 July, 2014
Persen Residence,
Peterstown, West Virginia

Auntie Lise signaled that she was ready for me to breed her by doffing her apron and taking my hand to lead me to her bedroom. Her naked, statuesque body delighted me, of course, as she bent over the foot of her bed and spread herself out as far as she could be. I made sure to taste her first, of course, licking my way up her long legs, gradually working my way along her thighs until I tongued her shaved twat. She had a juicy snatch and her excitement only made it juicier, even as I began rimming her. Her bottom was quite delicious, as I discovered as I went back and forth between her pussy and ass.

“Oh, fuck ... fuck ... fuck me!” Auntie Lise screamed as I entered her at last, making her moan as she felt me inside her.

She knew that I had fucked her niece earlier that morning, even as Sunny now lured Ryan and Till into her bedroom so that she could hump both of them in an apparent threesome. The rest of my family or tribe, if you will, focused on cleaning up the kitchen and looking after the young. Each of the guys knew that they would get their turn, that much was clear by now. We also knew that other women from town would be coming over for their shot with us. The only questions were how long would that delay our departure, and would it make a critical difference? Was the benefit from the breeding here worth such a delay, for that matter?

“Definitely,” Sonali informed me.

Trish joined her as they began rimming Auntie Lise while I fucked her. She was already quite soaked, and the fact that I kept stopping long enough to lick her a bit more before resuming my “woodwork” only made her even more drenched. She also insisted that I slap her buttocks while still calling her “Auntie Lise.” I wasn’t sure why, but I humored her, though I also bit her neck and shoulders, much to her gratification.

“You like being bitten like that, huh? What is it about that?” I teased Auntie Lise, who laughed before moaning yet again.

“It’s kinky ... and rough. I also love being spanked, as you can see. And I like being dominated by a younger man, one young enough to be my nephew, no less. Hence the whole ‘auntie’ thing. I love submitting to younger men ... older men are okay, but younger men are more aggressive,” Auntie Lise confessed, even as I pounded her and she creamed herself all over again.

We could also hear Sunny’s moans as she got double-teamed by Ryan and Till. We could also hear Raquel and Bonnie, among others, egging them on a little, though not as loudly as one might think. They didn’t want to alarm our little ones, who thankfully couldn’t see anything and wouldn’t understand these noises. What they did want to do was encourage their first husbands, as it were, to pleasure Sunny and have a chance at breeding her. Hearing this only excited Auntie Lise more, and she screamed her orgasm as she clenched my cock, draining my balls of my seed. I slid out of her and my dick was engulfed in the waiting mouths of my angels, Sonali and Trish. They clearly didn’t mind the taste and scent of Lise Marie Persen, the Danish beauty.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.