Apocalypse Blues - Cover

Apocalypse Blues

Copyright© 2017 by Mark Gander

Chapter 85

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 85 - Adam Clarke is just a regular Navy veteran going to West Virginia University on the GI Bill, right? Think again, as he discovers, after Doomsday, with the help of a growing harem, a radical classmate, and her lesbian lover, his history professor.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Celebrity   Futanari   Military   School   War   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   Paranormal   Demons   Sharing   Slut Wife   Incest   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Voyeurism   Clergy   Public Sex   Teacher/Student   Nudism   Politics   Revenge   Violence  

1225 hours, local time,
Sunday, 13 July, 2014
Persen Residence,
Peterstown, West Virginia

I was balls deep inside my next local beauty, twenty-four year old Rhoda Lee Hammond, being well aware that she was the just the first on the list, even as my co-husbands did their part. It came down to twenty-two women per man, assuming that each man only did one turn and nobody swapped. It would be hard, but enjoyable work, breeding the fertile women of the town, and it had just begun, right? I would soon have to be on my way, en route to Hinton, and then to Beckley. I admired Rhoda Lee’s fantastic bum as she pushed back with it and worked her equally delightful hips to get more of me inside her, if that were possible. She still had her crop top on, for whatever reason, and her Daisy Dukes were down at her ankles as I humped her harder yet again.

“Oh, my God ... oh, my fucking God ... this ... is ... the best ... the best I’ve ever had! This is a dying town ... so many women are too ... old to breed, but thank God, I’m not one of those ... this ... this is amazing! Fuck me ... take me ... fucking breed me!” Rhoda Lee shouted as I pumped in and out of her, stretching her out with my thick prick.

I barely noticed her wedding band as I pumped in and out of her, but again, I put it out of my mind. Pretty soon, Peterstown would become a bucolic Sodom and Gomorrah, a hedonistic paradise. The men would have plenty of chances to get some of their own. Besides, for all I knew, she could be widowed or divorced ... or have an open marriage or something like that. It wasn’t my concern. My worry was putting a baby in her belly. That was my job, my focus, right then and there. I fucked that woman for what seemed like within an inch of her life, of course.

We made sure to do it in Auntie Lise’s bedroom, on her bed, and I could hear applause from the lady of the house as she witnessed our sexual congress. It was apparent that she derived considerable voyeuristic pleasure from the fact of me taking other women “like a bitch,” as she put it. Well, Rhoda Lee was bent over that way, quickie style, as it were, not being made love to in the middle of the bed in the mainstream, conventional fashion. She was definitely “taken like a bitch,” no doubt of that. She obviously enjoyed it that way, too.

“You seem to really like this position,” I teased Rhoda Lee as she bucked her hips yet again to get me to bottom out inside her.

“Fuck, yeah, I do! Amos is pretty good most of the time, though since we got married, he’s gotten it in his head that I’m a ‘lady’ now and should be ‘made love to’ like one. That’s great, when I want that. Sometimes, though, I’m just a cracker who wants to get jacked, you know! I want that big rod inside me, his, yours, and any others! Some would call me white trash, but if I am, then I’m his white trash ... and yours, apparently!” Rhoda Lee laughed as she creamed herself all over me.

“Well, there’s definitely a place for soft, tender lovemaking, on satin sheets, nude or wearing lingerie ... with a bottle of wine and plenty of roses ... and there is also a place for knocking boots in the rough, from behind, hard thrusts deep inside your partner, slapping butt cheeks and all that jazz,” I commented while definitely doing more of the latter right then.

“My sentiments exactly!” Auntie Lise declared, even as Rhoda Lee creamed herself again and clenched me with her pussy walls.

“Mine ... too!” Sunny shouted, proving that she was also still very much engaged in watching me go at it.

Where the other guys were doing it was anyone’s guess, but as long as no innocent eyes saw it, no problem, no foul. I could smell the loads from both women’s twats as I exploded inside Rhoda Lee and slapped her lovely tush. She looked back at me with a wink and blew me a kiss. Clearly, our adulterous liaison, meant to put a bun in her oven, had her completely over the moon and she wanted me to know that. As I slid out of her and prepared to breed the next young lady, Rhoda Lee winked at me again and sucked me a little straight from her own gash.

Then she guided me inside the next young lady, who proved to be her little sister, Janie Sue. Janie Sue had jet-black hair, unlike the sandy-haired Rhoda Lee, and her complexion reminded me of those stories about Melungeons in parts of the Appalachians. Well, there was some basis for it, and she was likely a prime example. In any case, she had a bit more than a farmer’s tan, darker than what her elder sister had for certain. Janie Sue didn’t seem to mind at all as Rhoda Lee helped her out of her gym shorts that proved to be the only thing under her tank top. Yeah, she went commando in those things.

“See how juicy and smooth she is? Nice and ready for that thick, hard rod of yours. She needs this ... sweet sixteen and oh, so ready for that fat cock of yours! Breed my baby sister, the way you just bred me! Trust me ... she’ll love it! Won’t you, sis?” Rhoda Lee egged me on as I began ruthlessly rogering her little sister.

“Fuck, yes ... thank you, sis ... thank you, Mr. Prophet! Thank you ... thank you ... thank you! I have to confess, though, I’ve been fucking Amos on the side ... I don’t know why I’m telling you that, but well, you know ... oh, God ... oh, God ... oh, God!” Janie Sue screamed a confession that only made Rhoda Lee laugh.

Then again, she was under the influence of Schumacher Syndrome now, whether she knew it or not. Rhoda Lee simply parted her little sister’s cheeks and started rimming her like her life depended on it. Janie Sue screamed louder, even more when Rhoda slapped her buns any time that she tried to clench them. She wasn’t having any of that nonsense. She wanted to eat her sister’s ass and that was that.

“Silly sis, did you think that I was dumb as rocks? I knew that my hubby was boning you. It was my idea. For a lot of reasons! Such as if it turned out that I was barren, and you got knocked up, I could adopt my little niece or nephew! Besides, Amos always treats me so well when he’s feeling guilty about cheating on me!

“And I haven’t really been that faithful, either. I’ve been sleeping with Auntie Lise and Sunny here now and then. Plus, I’ve had fantasies of threesomes with you and Amos ... together ... me doing ... this to you, in fact! I set the two of you up to be horny and together at just the right moment, so that you’d go for it, both of you!” Rhoda Lee snickered before she dove back in for another taste of her sister’s bottom.

“Oh, damn it, sis ... that’s ... almost as good as this cock in me ... almost ... oh, fuck! Don’t you dare stop ... either of you! Do me ... do me harder ... fuck my pussy ... lick my butt! Use me for your pleasure ... because I’m definitely using you for mine! I’m your fucktoy until we all cum together!” Janie Sue yelled as she creamed herself from the combined tongue and dick action on her body.

“Your ass is sweeter than apples and shaped a lot like them!” Rhoda Lee giggled as she relentlessly devoured her sister’s booty and I thrust furiously inside that teenage twat.

“Oh, God, ladies, it’s a pity that there’s so little time to really do all of you guys justice!” I grunted as I pumped more and more in and out of the adolescent cutie.

“Oh, don’t worry about that, man! God has decided that you need to stick around this town for a couple of days and do exactly that! Do justice by these women ... and then by the men, with your ladies ... and, well, you get the idea. It’s a small town, for sure, but with huge parts of the country now reduced to either ghost towns or hamlets or villages, well, you get the idea. Don’t worry about leaving just yet.

“Just fuck these women, spend some time in town, and make sure to leave by Wednesday, that’s all. As long as you’re heading out by Wednesday, the 16th, no harm, no foul, okay? God’s keeping His eye on the schedule, as are we angels. Part of why we’ve been assigned to you, so we can keep an eye on you, can help you, and can communicate to Heaven and from it for you. Hopefully, you’ll even have time for some anal and such. Don’t neglect your fatherly duties, of course, but make sure to properly enjoy the women of this town,” Sonali reassured me as Trish and she began groping Auntie Lise and Sunny.

That news was more than enough to cause Janie Sue to climax fully, which triggered another orgasm in Rhoda Lee. I jerked, shuddered, and then shot out my white-hot cum inside the country girl’s slick and juicy snatch. Then the sisters made out, letting Janie Sue taste her own ass on her sister’s lips and tongue. It was truly scintillating, of course, further stimulating me in addition to Schumacher Syndrome, naturally.

“By the way, I think that I should tell you guys that you now have Schumacher Syndrome,” Trish spoke to my latest partners.

“What’s that ... exactly?” Rhoda Lee blurted aloud, even while another lady got ready for her turn.

“It’s a condition that basically turns you into ... an even bigger slut than you already are, Rhoda Lee. No STIs, no HIV, no HPV, no other worries like that, plus you tend to feel ... more vital and be even more fertile, I think, right?” Sunny told her with a kiss to her lips ... and then to Janie Sue’s.

“Pretty much, yes. You’ll all be insatiable, and when the men of the town catch it, so will they. You’ll want to screw them within an inch of their lives and vice versa. Trust me. In a week or so, this whole town will turn into some kind of porn parody version of a small country hamlet. You’ll love it!” Sonali reassured her with a kiss of her own.

Before you ask, yes, this whole deal quickly transformed into some kind of orgy at the Persen house. Everyone, myself included, took some downtime to watch the babies, of course, but it wasn’t too long before everyone else between the house and the caravan spilled out into the streets a bit with the raucous romp. Thankfully, that part was at night, and few people were out in the streets to witness it ... yet.

About seven or so that night, I couldn’t be completely sure, we finally stopped the swapping, sharing, screwing, showering, and more to eat some supper at last. I was more than ready for it, as much as I enjoyed plowing the women of this fair backwoods town. Being a hillbilly myself, I was more than pleased at the chance to satisfy such charming country cuties, to say nothing of other delights of a lewd and lascivious nature. Yes, before you ask, the angels were in the midst of things, encouraging maximum debauchery, what else?

“So ... we all have Schumacher Syndrome now, huh? And we’re all knocked up, right?” a bottomless ginger asked me to confirm as she sat on my lap at the dinner table.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.