Apocalypse Blues - Cover

Apocalypse Blues

Copyright© 2017 by Mark Gander

Chapter 86

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 86 - Adam Clarke is just a regular Navy veteran going to West Virginia University on the GI Bill, right? Think again, as he discovers, after Doomsday, with the help of a growing harem, a radical classmate, and her lesbian lover, his history professor.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Celebrity   Futanari   Military   School   War   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   Paranormal   Demons   Sharing   Slut Wife   Incest   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Voyeurism   Clergy   Public Sex   Teacher/Student   Nudism   Politics   Revenge   Violence  

0611 hours, local time,
Monday, 14 July, 2014
Persen Residence,
Peterstown, West Virginia

I awoke to find myself balls deep inside a woman yet again, though I wasn’t sure whom. I laughed and didn’t resist, of course. I always told my lovers that if they wanted to use me in my sleep, they were welcome to do so, after all. I had given them permission or consent well in advance. I preferred to just kick back and enjoy the ride. What was the point in objecting to such things? It was a pleasure for me and a pleasure for them as well.

While it was still dark, I simply lay there and pushed back at my partner’s sweet and juicy cunt. I didn’t worry about her identity. It didn’t matter. Whoever she was, she knew what to do to please me and herself. She bucked her hips and moved her rather delectable ass to get more of me inside her.

Obviously, as always, I went bareback. I never bothered with condoms these days, between Schumacher Syndrome and my breeding duties, after all. She was probably bred already, whoever she was, but I still preferred to raw dog her. She evidently agreed with me, judging by the fact that she rode me freestyle.

I cupped the mystery woman’s buttocks as she rode me and she moaned her appreciation, even when I slapped her cheeks as well. I kissed her repeatedly and she responded well to that, locking lips with me several times and tangling her tongue with mine. We humped for several more minutes, even as the Sun began rising outside, putting some light into the bedroom. That was when I saw that she was Sunny, apparently coming back for more of what I had to offer her.

“Sunny, I see that you’re hungry for more, huh?” I teased my young companion, who laughed as she squeezed me and creamed herself on me.

I erupted inside her, even as she leaned over and kissed my neck as well as my shoulders. That was when I noticed that we had been joined by Xia Delan, Auntie Lise, Hannah, Autumn, and Bonnie. I had to wonder what was up now, but I didn’t have to wait very long, as each woman took her turn riding me. I lay there and took what they gave me, of course, a bit surprised even now despite their warmth, lust, and affection for me as demonstrated in the past. One after another, the ladies rode me and let me enjoy her favors. I grabbed every one of their asses as they did so, and they thanked me with lusty kisses to my upper bodies.

“We’re not done, of course. In case you’re wondering, the other women of the town are busy with their own husbands, each other’s, and your co-husbands right now. Not to mention that the little ones are being watched over by Sonali and Trish. Lavelle is also fucking several ladies himself. No surprises there, right? That is not to say that they won’t return to your bed, of course, because they will. They’re just being reclaimed by their men ... and swapping beds with other couples. Schumacher Syndrome is taking hold, babe,” Hannah reassured me with more kisses, even as Sunny spread her cheeks to start rimming her with gusto.

“You like that, don’t ya, hon?” I teased Hannah about how good Sunny’s tongue must feel as it slid along her butt-crack.

“Oh, fuck, yes, I do! Sunny’s my kind of girl! It’s a pity that we have to leave her behind! At least Trevor won’t have to, will he? He’ll have to enjoy her for us!” Hannah moaned as she pulled Sunny up to kiss her directly between rimjobs.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.