Apocalypse Blues - Cover

Apocalypse Blues

Copyright© 2017 by Mark Gander

Chapter 89

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 89 - Adam Clarke is just a regular Navy veteran going to West Virginia University on the GI Bill, right? Think again, as he discovers, after Doomsday, with the help of a growing harem, a radical classmate, and her lesbian lover, his history professor.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Celebrity   Futanari   Military   School   War   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   Paranormal   Demons   Sharing   Slut Wife   Incest   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Voyeurism   Clergy   Public Sex   Teacher/Student   Nudism   Politics   Revenge   Violence  

1935 hours, local time
Monday, 14 July, 2014
Persen Residence,
Peterstown, West Virginia

Supper was top-notch, of course, another potluck, picnic kind of affair held outside, even as dark as it was. There was enough artificial light between various means to allow us to enjoy the meal, even as people enjoyed the company of the two newest arrivals. Angel and Tina would miss each other, any quarrels aside and pretenses to the contrary notwithstanding, but they both gained new companions that would console each of them. They would both have a lot of changes to which they needed to adjust in terms of lifestyle, no longer riding with a gang as they did.

“You gonna miss that life?” I asked Tina now, even as she sat on my lap and kissed me.

I noticed how jealous or perhaps envious Angel got now, and then it struck me. As the Schumacher Syndrome took hold, it would gradually overpower any kind of grudge or resentment that she might feel over the death of her brother. More and more, over time, she would become ... attached to the person who infected her with the condition. Was this something that was universal with Schumacher Syndrome, or was it something specific to some folks? It might be something worth exploring in time.

In the meantime, I made out with Tina while trying to eat my supper, of course. Pretty soon, I ended up making out with everyone else, or just about that many folks. Fried chicken, mashed potatoes, gravy, macaroni and cheese, and half-runner green beans proved quite the feast, at least in my estimation. The beer and hard cider went down pretty well, too. Yeah, it was time for the stiff drinks now, wasn’t it? I certainly had a full enough stomach to raise my threshold for booze.

After supper, I was pulled aside quickly by Angel and Tina alike, as they insisted upon Angel becoming one of my wives after all. Then they wanted me to consummate my marriage to both of them in a rather steamy threesome, of course. To say that the ladies enjoyed me and vice versa was an understatement, naturally. It was a rather significant one, in fact. They also really seemed to dig each other, but that was hardly a shock. Given how much Angel in particular liked rimming Tina, I would say that they had patched up any differences they might still possess.

“We didn’t even get to eat dessert yet, so we should probably rejoin them,” I observed as I emptied my balls, one spurt inside each of their twats.

Yeah, both ladies seemed to want me to breed them, much to my astonishment. Well, it was less shocking with Tina, of course. The reversal of attitude from Angel was still a bit of a jolt, despite what I had surmised earlier. It was in sharp contrast and in such a short space of time, after all. Most people didn’t change their minds that quickly about a person. Still, most people didn’t have Schumacher Syndrome, or at least not yet. At the rate that this condition traveled, it would be global in a decade, if not sooner.

“So, are you still wanting to stay?” I asked Angel, just to be clear.

“Yes, though I’ll miss you more than I expected. This town needs fresh blood and that’s me. Besides, I’ve already committed myself to staying here, and you, my dear, have more than a few women around. Trevor needs me, too, I think. But I will miss you, and I hope that this first baby proves to be yours,” Angel reassured me, even as we went back to eat some dessert.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.