Apocalypse Blues - Cover

Apocalypse Blues

Copyright© 2017 by Mark Gander

Chapter 91

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 91 - Adam Clarke is just a regular Navy veteran going to West Virginia University on the GI Bill, right? Think again, as he discovers, after Doomsday, with the help of a growing harem, a radical classmate, and her lesbian lover, his history professor.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Celebrity   Futanari   Military   School   War   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   Paranormal   Demons   Sharing   Slut Wife   Incest   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Voyeurism   Clergy   Public Sex   Teacher/Student   Nudism   Politics   Revenge   Violence  

1015 hours, local time
Tuesday, 15 July, 2014
Persen Residence,
Peterstown, West Virginia

“I think that it’s safe to say that we’ll all get along famously,” Hannah told Athenais, even as breakfast concluded and we found new ... diversions to spend our last full day in Peterstown.

“Oh, definitely,” Charity assured us as she led us back inside and then down to the basement.

A lot of folks gathered there already, having gotten word quietly, and before I knew it, there was a bed ... and then another bed. There were five beds, much to my astonishment. Within seconds, I was undressed and pulled into bed with Daisy ... and with Harley Jean. I saw that Daisy’s husband was in bed with Rhoda Lee and Janie Sue, even as Amos was in bed with Sunny and Auntie Lise. Everyone wore their wedding bands, and I laughed as I saw Tina and Angel together with Ryan. Hannah and Autumn were busy with Till, and well, one got the picture pretty fast. Around the beds were other naked folks or ones who disrobed in a hurry.

“We’re far from done, honey buns,” Sunny encouraged me, even as I began humping Daisy and Harley Jean with a fury.

“See how Don likes to mix it up, too?” Daisy pointed to her husband as Rhoda Lee rode his cock and Janie Sue his face.

“Absolutely,” I declared, even as Harley Jean parted her mother’s cheeks and began rimming her in earnest.

“Oh, yeah, there, honey, don’t you dare stop that! You know how I love being rimmed! Or you should know by now!” Daisy pushed her ass back at Harley Jean’s mouth to get more of her daughter’s tongue back there.

“But do you like rimming me, Mom? Or should I say, Ma?” Harley Jean teased her mother between swipes across her butt-crack.

“Yes, yes ... more tongue back there ... stick it in my brown eye! Tongue my tushy! Eat. My. Ass. You, Prophet guy, fuck me even harder while my daughter licks my booty! Fuck me harder, deeper, further, more inside me! Breed me, studmuffin!” Daisy urged me, “put a baby in me ... and in my daughter today!”

“You know, any daughter that you have by me will be her daughter’s aunt or any son will be her son’s uncle! They will also be half-siblings!” I teased Daisy as I slammed deep inside her hungry snatch.

“I hope for daughters ... nothing against sons, but I would love for a daughter of mine to grow up and someday be bred by her own father, if you ever return. Or her stepfather, for that matter!” Daisy confessed as I pumped harder in and out of her glorious gash.

“My sentiments ... exactly!” Harley Jean announced between licks to her mother’s bum.

When Xia Delan slipped in with us, none of us resisted that impulse, of course. That was especially true when my gorgeous Chinese wife produced a strap-on dildo and began fucking Daisy in the ass with it. Harley Jean simply laughed and started rimming Xia Delan through the opening in the back of her thigh harness, and nobody even batted an eye. That was particularly true of me. If my sweet Han bride wanted to sodomize the woman that I was breeding, more power to her. Daisy had no complaints, in any case. In fact, we had to put a ball gag in her mouth just to keep her from screaming too much as she creamed herself repeatedly.

“Did you even lube that?” I teased Xia Delan while playfully slapping her bottom.

“A little. Probably could have lubed it more, but she could always retaliate if she wished. I would gladly bend over and submit to her will, in fact. Do you hear me, you horny redneck bitch? Feel free to dominate me and use my ass the same damn way that I’m using yours, with stingy lube and all. I’m a pain slut when I wish to be or need to be!” Xia Delan declared while I rubbed her ass and pushed deeper into Daisy.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.