Apocalypse Blues - Cover

Apocalypse Blues

Copyright© 2017 by Mark Gander

Chapter 92

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 92 - Adam Clarke is just a regular Navy veteran going to West Virginia University on the GI Bill, right? Think again, as he discovers, after Doomsday, with the help of a growing harem, a radical classmate, and her lesbian lover, his history professor.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Celebrity   Futanari   Military   School   War   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   Paranormal   Demons   Sharing   Slut Wife   Incest   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Voyeurism   Clergy   Public Sex   Teacher/Student   Nudism   Politics   Revenge   Violence  

1215 hours, local time
Tuesday, 15 July, 2014
Persen Residence,
Peterstown, West Virginia
I was balls deep inside Rhoda Lee for several more minutes, pulling out to slide into Janie Sue, much to the gratification of everyone involved. Xia Delan joined us and began fucking both ladies in the ass whenever they weren’t being screwed by me. I even started buggering Xia Delan whenever I felt like it, letting various ladies fluff between penetrations. I switched back and forth between each lady’s pussy and butt, my dick thoroughly reaming my lovers as I humped them with a fury. This constant switching and swapping only seemed to delight the ladies even more, as I went from Xia Delan’s bottom to Tara’s mouth as she added herself to the fun, to Tara’s twat to Rhoda Lee’s mouth to Janie Sue’s cunt to Tara’s ass, etc.

“Face it, you’re just a natural horndog and you were born to fuck every woman you can get into bed. That’s not a bad thing, ya know,” Tara’s distinct twang reached my ears while I ravished each of the women on that bed.

The way that the women began passing the strap-on dildo around between them, even pegging me a few times, was rather delightful. Xia Delan didn’t even suggest or hint that she resented giving up the booty or the dildo, either. She just relaxed and enjoyed the many acts of orgiastic pleasure between us on that bed, regardless of who did what to whom. The whole scene soon became a free-use free-for-all, with everyone in the basement doing whatever they wished to each other in and out of bed, no holes-barred, as the saying went. Well, as our saying went, anyway. I was often in and out of the townsfolk of both sexes, even sodomizing Amos once, though he returned the favor.

Any attempt at organizing or controlling the pleasure collapsed by now, but who cared? It was a genuine bacchanalia, much to our general satisfaction. I went from bed to bed, hole to hole, woman to woman, man to man, man to woman, woman to man, but you get the idea. I rimmed so many asses, even as my own was licked, fucked so many people in so many different combinations of threesomes, foursomes, and moresomes that we all lost track. It was like a blur at times, but it was a fantastic way to burn off breakfast calories and work up an appetite for lunch.

We broke off the clusterfuck at last and quickly took showers to cool and clean off from the festivities of the past few hours. It was 1:15 pm, local time, or 1315 hours in military time. I showered with Sunny, Auntie Lise, and Athenais, all of us taking advantage of the chance to grope each other as we bathed. The four of us reveled in the experience of caressing each other’s flesh under the water jets, enjoying the sleek, cool skin as we touched it. Lunch was sure to be next, and at lunch time we could catch up with the brats whom Sonali and Trish had kindly watched during this necessary bonding process.

Lunch was an outside picnic again, as it had to be, given so many folks in Peterstown. Club sandwiches, Reubens, and hoagies were served, with plenty of macaroni salad, potato salad, and deviled eggs that needed to be eaten up. We also had plenty of potato chips, tortilla chips, and pretzels, of course. I playfully tucked my babies under the chin and kissed them on the foreheads, all of them reacting goofily to this attention from Daddy. I wasn’t going to neglect them, just because I had a job to do. I had to balance that work ... pleasurable work that it was, with my parental duties and responsibilities. Balance was the key word there, and I had to maintain that equilibrium.

“So, I know what you were thinking, and you’re right. This is your job for now and you’re doing it well, not to mention enjoying the nature of it, this and organizing the town in preparation for your departure. Even so, being a father is your job as well, as you know. You’ve done a wonderful job so far in both areas, no matter what mistakes or flaws you might see, things that can be corrected and don’t make you a failure. The only failure is refusal to improve. Sorry, but being God, I can’t go without ... you know, a few truisms, platitudes, and cliches,” God announced as he appeared among us.

“Anything that we need to know about this area ... or anything else, Lord?” I asked the Supreme Being, who chuckled.

“Avoid Union and Alderson for now. The former is now ground zero for a fight between two factions, the one the Church of Christ the Savior, or CCS, and the other, the Ku Klux Klan. Yep, the actual Klan, or the local version, anyway. Both are racist, white Christian nationalists, so nothing to choose between them. They just interpret things in slightly different ways and both want to fill the power vacuum left by the Harmon Gang.

“The other place, Alderson, is currently run by the former inmates of the federal women’s prison there, and they have called it ‘Amazonia.’ It’s some crazy, twisted, ‘girl power,’ ‘girlboss’ feminist, criminal gang shit, and most men either fled or died as a result. They keep some guys around, mostly to serve them as slaves or whatever. It’s only a matter of time before whoever wins the fight in Union comes for Alderson, and then it will get bloody. Even bloodier than before. Most of the female guards there joined the rioters, while the male guards were castrated, and then killed. Yeah, it was nasty,” God elaborated, making it clear that we would indeed do well to avoid those places.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.