Apocalypse Blues - Cover

Apocalypse Blues

Copyright© 2017 by Mark Gander

Chapter 93

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 93 - Adam Clarke is just a regular Navy veteran going to West Virginia University on the GI Bill, right? Think again, as he discovers, after Doomsday, with the help of a growing harem, a radical classmate, and her lesbian lover, his history professor.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Celebrity   Futanari   Military   School   War   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   Paranormal   Demons   Sharing   Slut Wife   Incest   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Voyeurism   Clergy   Public Sex   Teacher/Student   Nudism   Politics   Revenge   Violence  

1945 hours, local time
Tuesday, 15 July, 2014
Persen Residence,
Peterstown, West Virginia

After an excellent supper of Yankee pot roast, apparently cooked in Daisy’s crock pot, plus plenty of wonderful sides, such as half-runner green beans, Hawaiian rolls, and sweet corn, washed down by plenty of beer, cider, and homemade wine, we all (except for the elderly and the brats, the former eager to watch the latter so as not to be tempted) retired to Daisy’s place. We began fucking in every room in the house, in every possible combination, wanting to milk the experience for what we could. I made a point of fucking Daisy herself along with Harley Jean in the marital bed, even as Tania and Desiree rode the man of the house in Harley Jean’s own room.

It was one hell of a series of romps, going from room to room, including the living room, bathrooms, basement, kitchen, dining room, study, and laundry room. We kissed, licked, fondled, spanked, fucked, bathed, and cuddled each other well until the evening and then the early morning. I only found out that Daisy’s husband was named Kevin because she screamed his name while we DP’d her, and then I saw a number of credentials on his wall in his study. Yeah, the dude was a shrink, of all things! I would never have guessed that the town had a psychiatrist at all. He didn’t act at all like the typical headshrinker, but then he lived in a small country town in rural West Virginia, so there was that.

“Dr. Kevin Maguire. Well, did you ever fuck a girl on the couch, or a guy, for that matter?” I teased him before we dozed off for the night, Athenais in my arms, Tina wrapped around my waist.

“Not until ... very recently. I have a feeling that is going to change. The old ethical rules seem kind of anachronistic, under the circumstances, I guess. I have a feeling that a lot of what seemed ... de rigeur will just fall by the wayside, and that is probably for the best. If it was foundational to civilization, it wouldn’t vanish. If it vanishes, it must not be essential for a healthy society, and might even be counterproductive in the long run,” Kevin asserted while he pumped in and out of his own daughter, much to her delight.

“Yeah, keep talking like that, Daddy ... that makes me wet, to hear you analyze things that way!” Harley Jean urged her father while bucking her hips and pushing back at him.

“I bet that you say that to all of the shrinks!” Kevin teased his daughter while humping her with abandon.

“Cum in me ... now, before we fall asleep ... I want to sleep with your jizz inside me, Daddy!” Harley Jean begged her father, even as she creamed herself.

It worked. He unloaded rope after rope of his spunk inside his sexy daughter before they dozed off, slumped on top of her. We all drifted off to slumber, dreaming many dreams of a better world and a wanton one at that. Then again, I suppose that I just repeated myself there. A wanton world would absolutely be a better world, at least in that respect.

I awoke to Tania riding my cock, Vera and Stephanie rubbing their pussies all over my chest, Tina and Athenais taking turns sitting on my face. Yeah, that was a hell of a good start to the day, the day of my departure, and it was far from done. Before I could check the clock, I saw that the Sun was up, and speaking of sunny things, Sunny herself was in the shower waiting for me as soon as I came inside Tania’s delectable gash. My newest wives sweetly and selflessly let me squeeze another romp out with our luscious local lady, and of course, Auntie Lise for good measure.

The shower fuck was truly as intense as possible, especially since we all know that we had so precious little time remaining to us in town. I was to leave that morning and would only have time to freshen up, eat breakfast, make my farewells, load up the caravan, and leave. That wasn’t much time at all, of course. I made the most of it, pounding Sunny and her Danish aunt with as much vigor as I could bring to the final screw of my time in Peterstown. The way that they rimmed each other while I fucked them didn’t exactly hurt, either. That was nothing new, but still quite exciting, watching two lusty ladies eat each other’s ass.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.