Apocalypse Blues - Cover

Apocalypse Blues

Copyright© 2017 by Mark Gander

Chapter 94

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 94 - Adam Clarke is just a regular Navy veteran going to West Virginia University on the GI Bill, right? Think again, as he discovers, after Doomsday, with the help of a growing harem, a radical classmate, and her lesbian lover, his history professor.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Celebrity   Futanari   Military   School   War   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   Paranormal   Demons   Sharing   Slut Wife   Incest   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Voyeurism   Clergy   Public Sex   Teacher/Student   Nudism   Politics   Revenge   Violence  

1700 hours, local time,
Wednesday, 16 July, 2014
Open Road,
Somewhere Northwest of Peterstown,
West Virginia

“Well, it’s been most of the day, and we’ve gone pretty far, but you still haven’t told me why you’re naked, babe,” I pointed out to Athenais, even as we all sat on the buses (God was driving one of them, weirdly, don’t ask why).

“Oh, I made myself a sacred vow ... never to wear clothes again if I can avoid it. I’m going naked for life. Period. I know that you other guys might not feel it practical for the whole group all of the time, but what’s the harm in one, lone French girl going around au naturel? You’re just going to have to get used to silly, nudist me! I can always stay on the bus if necessary, at times, anyway. What do you have to say to that?” Athenais explained to me while sitting on my lap, clearly noting the way that my cock reacted to that declaration of intent.

“I dare say that he seems to be on board with it!” Tania laughed, even as Autumn gave Hannah one of her famous “hand bras” in front of us all.

Yeah, Hannah wore her pajama bottoms, but nothing else right then. She was even barefoot. Nobody minded, least of all me. My wives were all such wonderful, delectable ladies and I felt both love and lust for them all intensely by now. Many of them were in their late teens or early twenties, but by no means all of them. Bonnie, for instance, was Autumn’s mother, and they were both very cozy sister-wives as well as being a mother-daughter pair ... and lovers. I lost track of how many times my spouses all slept with each other as well as with me, but then that was a good thing, right?

“I’d say a penny for your thoughts, but I’m happy to pay a lot more than that!” Xia Delan told me now, even as she kissed me repeatedly on the lips.

“The feeling’s mutual, babe,” I answered Xia Delan while sliding my hands up her sundress.

“Well, I love the way that you seem to be thinking right now,” my wonderful Chinese wife giggled as she squirmed from my touch.

Yeah, my wives were often a horny bunch, but since when was that new? They had Schumacher Syndrome by now, as did I, thanks to Tara. Speaking of which, her lips were locked with Tina’s in a very passionate soul kiss. Nobody knew when they would come up for air and nobody cared to pester them about it. We adored how intimate they were with each other, just like the rest of us.

“Well, truth be told, if we ever get to a part of the world where I don’t have to wear clothes, I wouldn’t mind going naked for good. I would revel in my nudity, in fact. It was fun while it lasted before,” Hannah asserted.

“Ain’t that the truth!” Becca agreed with a wink for all of us.

“Es verdad!” Raquel shouted in Spanish in her sincerity.

“Very much so. I do miss that. The constant nudity was fun. I wouldn’t mind if we can make it work again somehow. When things are less dangerous, of course. That might be a ways off, but if and when it happens again, even for a little window of time, why not enjoy it? Especially in the summer, the relief of going around bare-ass naked can be quite the treat, the rush, even!” my sweet Sardha elaborated.

“Yeah, I’m really looking forward to it, me, who used to be such a hypocrite, slut one minute, prude the next! It’s ... so ... liberating!” Bonnie confessed for her part.

“That it is, Mom! Do you miss Gabby and Anwyn, even as annoying as they could be? And Lewis, for that matter! I do!” Autumn declared.

“Fair enough, I miss them as well. Mostly Gabby’s sleek, naked flesh!” Ryan admitted more freely now.

“They could be quite sexy ... I miss Pamela, Cliff, Jared, Willa, and Wilbur!” Leah dared to announce, though none of us disagreed with her there.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.