Apocalypse Blues - Cover

Apocalypse Blues

Copyright© 2017 by Mark Gander

Chapter 97

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 97 - Adam Clarke is just a regular Navy veteran going to West Virginia University on the GI Bill, right? Think again, as he discovers, after Doomsday, with the help of a growing harem, a radical classmate, and her lesbian lover, his history professor.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Celebrity   Futanari   Military   School   War   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   Paranormal   Demons   Sharing   Slut Wife   Incest   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Voyeurism   Clergy   Public Sex   Teacher/Student   Nudism   Politics   Revenge   Violence  

1600 hours, local time,
Thursday, 17 July, 2014
Hinton, West Virginia

It wasn’t too long before I was pulled aside to a public restroom by a very eager server in only her uniform top and lace thong. The former was soon raised and the latter pulled down more than enough for me to slide inside the young lady in question. I couldn’t be sure of her age, of course, but it was clear that she was old enough, given that she worked at that restaurant. I didn’t care that I was in the ladies’ room right then, not at all. After all, there were plenty of ladies in that room eager to take their turns next.

I began actively humping the young woman, admiring the ink from her chosen tramp stamp as I pumped in and out of her juicy, slippery gash. I also admired her cool, smooth bottom as I pushed harder and harder on every stroke. I slapped her fine, thick booty, which was a bit paler than the farmer’s tan that she had elsewhere, and playfully bit the back of her neck as we fucked in public. It was clear that the locals weren’t about to object to my style, especially given the whole “No Pants” deal. They obviously wanted my seed and I was happy to give it to them.

I would soon have even more descendants than I already did, and given what I did in Virginia, that was quite a feat. I eased a greasy finger into the girl’s asshole and she squirmed for a second before really getting into the act and pushing back enthusiastically with her tush at my digits. She moaned and begged me to keep using her holes, of course, which I was only happy to do. I didn’t even know her name yet, but who cared? I would find it out in time and I had a job to do ... a very enjoyable task, in fact. I had, by now, committed myself to the role of a “Johnny Appleseed” of sperm.

“What’s your name, honey?” I finally asked her, just out of sheer curiosity right before I came inside her.

“Dinah ... Dinah Harris ... thank you ... thank you ... thank you ... I got Schumacher Syndrome now, right? And I’ll be knocked up with your baby, a Prophet’s baby, right?” the cutie begged me to confirm that news.

“Well, no, now you have Schumacher Syndrome, babe. And you’re knocked up for sure!” I told her right after I spent my load inside her succulent snatch, “a pleasure to meet you, Dinah Harris.”

“Can you do me a favor, then ... and fuck my brother, too? He really loves to bottom for guys. He fucks me, too ... and I fuck him as well. Yeah, I was already a slut. So was he. This will just make both of us worse and keep me from being too far ahead of him. We ... we like to share guys. And girls, of course. Come here, Simeon,” Dinah indicated a really small, twinkish looking youth.

Simeon had scarcely any body hair, as he proved by dropping his boxers to expose his sleek booty. Dinah spread her brother’s cheeks for me and smeared some butter on his butt-crack to prepare him for my use. Far from looking scared or bothered by the idea of taking his sister’s most recent lover up his bum, Simeon eagerly welcomed my rod up his backside, letting me impale him with considerable delight. It was nice and snug back there, of course, even now as I pounded him from the rear.

Dinah promptly sucked my balls as she guided me in and out of her brother’s butt, making it even tougher for my dick to resist the urge to cum despite having done so quite recently. She even sucked my prick between strokes inside her sibling’s bottom, seemingly quite confident that it was safe to do so. He must have regularly cleaned himself out or something, because she didn’t worry in the slightest about licking and sucking my cock straight from his tight, twink ass.

“You like that, sonny? You like being my bum boy, my pretty boy bitch? You like being taken by a better, older, and tougher guy? Tell the truth and shame the Devil!” I shoved my rod further up his rump and he groaned as well as grunted with delight.

“Do it, yes ... make my baby brother your bitch, just as he is mine! When I’m not his, that is!” Dinah screamed, even as Simeon spilled his load on the floor and I flooded his bowels with my jizz.

“The siblings that play together ... stay together?” I teased Dinah, even as Simeon and she knelt to share the pleasure of sucking me off.

Oh, yes, both of them gladly gave me head, straight from two of their holes, obviously still up to something. I could only guess what that could be. I didn’t have to wait long to find out. Dinah brought a strap-on dildo and thigh harness out of hiding somewhere, put it on, and then bent Simeon over the sink. Then she spread her own cheeks to take my cock up her ass, through the opening in the back of the thigh harness, while she pegged her own brother. This lasted for a surprisingly long time, which seemed to please both Dinah and Simeon, not to mention its effect on me.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.