Apocalypse Blues - Cover

Apocalypse Blues

Copyright© 2017 by Mark Gander

Chapter 98

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 98 - Adam Clarke is just a regular Navy veteran going to West Virginia University on the GI Bill, right? Think again, as he discovers, after Doomsday, with the help of a growing harem, a radical classmate, and her lesbian lover, his history professor.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Celebrity   Futanari   Military   School   War   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   Paranormal   Demons   Sharing   Slut Wife   Incest   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Voyeurism   Clergy   Public Sex   Teacher/Student   Nudism   Politics   Revenge   Violence  

1745 hours, local time,
Thursday, 17 July, 2014
Hinton, West Virginia

As Simeon, Dinah, and I all came together, my second anal creampie joining my first inside the young lady while her brother’s seed added itself to mine, I admired the way that she looked with so much jizz leaking from both of her holes. The three of us made out before we rose, and then we all emerged naked from the ladies’ room. Oh, yes, all of us were nude by now. So was everyone else who left the ladies’ room as well as the men’s, for that matter.

“So, you’ve fucked our daughter ... and our son, from the looks of it,” I heard a voice behind me and turned around to see a rather lovely matron in nothing but a bikini top, no bottom in sight.

She bent over and spread her cheeks to better expose her asshole. There was a tall, thin man standing next to her in nothing but a tank top, letting me see that Simeon’s ... um ... apples didn’t fall too far from the tree. He was completely hairless below the waist himself, well, other than his legs and thighs. Either he shaved his privates and his butt regularly or someone else, perhaps his wife, did so. He bent over as well and proved that his taint was smooth as well. He was lean, muscular, hardly a wimp or anything, but just as clearly tended toward the whole “metrosexual” side of things.

She was somewhat shorter, plumper, certainly busty, but also just as sleek and smooth. She had the same sandy hair as her son, while the daughter clearly took more after her father, with the dark hair and olive complexion that he possessed. The mother was a bit paler, just like the son. Evidently, they both passed on their traits to the opposite sex progeny, not that I minded the contrasts in the least. That was when three others who resembled both of them to an extent appeared before us. They were all bottomless, too, and quite literally so, wearing nothing below the waist whatsoever by now.

“This is my older son, Eric, my older daughter, Erica, yeah, they’re twins, so it fits, and my youngest daughter, Melinda. They’re all ... eager to meet you ... and do other things with you, of course. To get to know you ... biblically, if you catch my drift. The twins are twenty-one and Melinda is sixteen. Next youngest before Simeon, of course. I’m Daphne Harris, of course, and this is their father, Claude Harris. He’s Lebanese, though you might not guess that with his surname. He took mine to sound a bit less ... Arab, because of some bigots, you know,” the mother introduced herself, her husband, and their other brats.

“Wait, are you related to Chief Constable Gideon Harris?” I asked her now, at which point she blushed.

“My father, I’m ashamed to say. He was always a bit of a jerk, even growing up. I’m still sad about it, but I don’t blame you. He brought it on himself. He never did forgive me for marrying a ‘raghead,’ as he put it. Even one with partly French ancestry who grew up a Maronite Catholic, mind you,” Daphne laughed ruefully, even as Walt Reiner, Violet, Vivian, and several others excused themselves for the night.

“Want to spend the night with us? At our place? I promise you, we won’t bite ... much. These others will still be eager to fuck you tomorrow, I swear it. That isn’t likely to change any time this week, honey. I’m sure that someone will watch your brood for you while you ... breed us, you know. This whole family, I mean. I’m eager for it myself, I can tell you that much. I want to be bred by the Prophet, Adam Clarke, son of the Archangel Raphael,” Daphne invited us to her place, making it clear that she wore the pants in her marriage (though strictly speaking, none of them wore pants at all right then).

That was when another woman with a teenage girl entered my field of vision, both of them wearing only matching, unbuttoned blouses. They were both rather Middle Eastern in appearance, too, the mother more so than the daughter, making me wonder if they were related at all to Claude. Sure enough, they were, much to my further delight.

“This is my sister, Julienne Daud, and my niece, her daughter, Alice Daud. As you can see, Alice is a little lighter in complexion than her mother or me. Probably because she’s only one quarter Lebanese. Her father was a Belgian, Jacques-Albert de Roon. Very lovely, isn’t she? Sadly, he was killed in the Louvain Riots way back. I don’t know if you heard about those, but they were ... rough, to put it mildly. They both came here directly from Belgium as soon as they could, by way of Antwerp, if I recall correctly,” Claude introduced his sister and niece, both of them quite delectable.

“Fair warning ... Papa regularly fucked both of us, and so does Uncle Claude. Maman and Aunt Daphne insisted upon it. Since cousin Simeon turned fourteen, everyone in the household fucks everyone else in it. Why not? I’m seventeen, by the way. I look forward to you breeding me. So far, it hasn’t taken, but you seem to be rather ... potent, if you catch my drift. I hope that you breed Maman, too, of course. I would love for every woman in this family to have at least one baby by you, the Great Prophet,” Alice encouraged me as she bent over and spread her own cheeks apart rather saucily.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.