Date Night With Jennifer, Club Wives 6 - Cover

Date Night With Jennifer, Club Wives 6

by Dark1

Copyright© 2018 by Dark1

Sex Story: I take Jennifer out on a stay cation date as a surprise. She has a few surprises for me as well

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   .

It was hard to believe, but for a week after my swinger’s club adventure with Jill, I didn’t want to even think about sex. Going to an orgy is such a sensory overload that my balls ached just thinking about sex. It was lucky for me that things got very busy for me at work and I was often at the office very late. My phone was constantly blowing up from Rochelle, Jill and Jennifer and I had a reasonable excuse to push them off.

Finally after two weeks, my libido was beginning to return and my project at work had finished, so I decided to treat myself. I had missed Jennifer. Not only was she a great fuck, but she was a lot of fun to hang out with and talk to. I texted her mid-week and asked if she had plans Saturday, which she excitedly replied, back that she did not.

I instructed her to come over wearing something dressy and to bring an overnight bag. She happily replied.

I made reservations at an upscale restaurant downtown and reserved a room at the swanky hotel above it. I figured I could do a lot worse than a little stay-cation with a sexy college girl for some self-care. Jennifer knocked on my door right on time and her mouth fell open when I greeted her at the door in a suit.

“Damn.” Jennifer gasped, stepping inside. She was wearing a very cute, but simple knee length dress. I wasn’t expecting anything mind blowingly expensive for a college girl, but she immediately grew self-conscious.

“You clean up nice! Is what I’m wearing ok? I feel really under dressed next to you.” Jennifer asked, sounding very afraid.

“Sweetie, you could be wearing a brown paper bag and still be the sexiest girl in the room.” I replied, pulling her in close and kissing her.

She giggled and kissed me back, her mouth tasting sugary sweet.

“Where are we going?” She asked, pushing away from me.

“You’ll see.” I replied, throwing my bag over my shoulder and leading her out of my apartment.

Jennifer bounced in the seat next to me, even offering to blow me in the car if I’d tell her what we were doing. I somehow declined, not wanting to spoil the surprise. Her eyes opened wide as I pulled into the parking garage of the massive hotel and the bell man opened the door for her. I gave him our bags and my name and told him to bring my room key to us in the restaurant.

“Woah.” Jennifer replied as I escorted her into the restaurant.

The waiter escorted us to our table and poured the wine. Jennifer lifted her menu and looked at it for a moment, then glanced over the top at me.

“Why are there no prices on this?” She whispered nervously.

“Because you don’t want to know what they are. It doesn’t matter. I’m spoiling you tonight.” I replied, sipping my wine.

Jennifer smiled at me.

“No, I’m spoiling YOU tonight. You’re not the only one with surprises.” She replied with a big grin.

“Oh really?” I asked.

“Yes, really.” She replied, sipping her wine.

We had a fantastic dinner. I found out that she was wrapping up her master’s program and already have a job offer on the table. Somehow between grad school and fucking me, she found time to volunteer with a humanitarian group in town and work out 5 days a week. I mentally compared her to the gold digging house wife Rochelle and the repressed wild child housewife Jill. I wondered if either of them had ever set foot in a soup kitchen or animal shelter. Jennifer was younger than those women but she seemed to have a good head on her shoulders and be driven. The more time I spent with her, the more I liked her.

We finished the bottle of wine and our dinner and the waiter brought me the room key. I escorted Jennifer to the elevator as she held onto me tightly. I noticed she was a little wobbly on her feet.

“Are you ok?” I asked.

“The wine was really good.” Jennifer commented, her voice slurring ever so slightly.

I nodded and grinned as the elevator rose. Jennifer and I walked down the hall and I opened the door to our room.

“Damn. I thought your apartment was nice.” Jennifer gasped. The hotel room was very elegant. We were on the 70’Th floor and had an outstanding view of the city skyline. I could see our bags sitting on the bed.

“Like it?” I asked.

“Love it.” She replied, pushing her mouth against mine. We kissed softly for a while and then more intently. Finally, Jennifer was attacking my mouth and we were both pawing at our clothes. Jennifer pushed me backwards and I ended up on the couch. She reached down and unzipped my pants and pulled out my cock, our faces still attached.

“I need you in me.” She gasped, stroking my cock.

“Are you ready?” I asked.

“I’ve been wet since I showed up at your apartment.” Jennifer panted, reaching under her dress and pulling her panties down and kicking them off.

“Oh really?”

“Uh huh.” Jennifer replied, climbing onto my lap and holding my cock against her pussy. She moaned loudly as she lowered herself onto my shaft, it slipping easily into her wet cunt.

“Fuck I missed your cock.” Jennifer moaned, rocking against me.

“I hope you missed the rest of me too.” I said with a grin, pulling her dress off her shoulders.

“I missed all of you. I want to be all yours tonight. All of me.” She moaned, throwing her head backwards as I unsnapped her bra and pulled it off. Her long blond hair fell down in waves as I feasted on her perky tits.

“All of you huh?” I asked, reaching one hand back and rubbing her asshole with my finger a bit. We’d teased with some anal play and I’d rimmed her a few times, but I’d never actually fucked her ass. Jennifer reached back and put her hand on top of mine.

“All of me. Every inch.” Jennifer moaned into my ear, pushing her hand against my hand, which caused my fingertip to slip inside her ass. She gasped loudly and her body jerked forward a bit, biting her bottom lip. I held still for a moment and soon Jennifer was rocking backwards against my hand.

Jennifer wrapped both of her hands around my head and I sucked on her nipples as she rode me hard, still pumping my fingertip slowly inside her tight ass. We fucked wordlessly, passionately and deeply. Her pussy gripped me tightly and she held my head firmly as she rose up and down on my shaft. Her pussy was almost too much to handle and I think she sensed it.

“Cum inside me. I want to feel It.” she moaned, shoving her ass down on me hard.

“You sure?” I asked.

“Yeah. It’s safe. I want to feel you shoot it in me.” she panted.

“OK babe.” I replied, pulling my finger out of her ass and grabbing her hips in both hands tightly. I physically rocked her body back and forth on my lap, savoring her pussy.

“Oh fuck yes. Take it. Fuck me!” She moaned.

I couldn’t stand it any longer so I flipped her over onto the couch with a loud squeal. She quickly spread her legs wide as I sunk into her pussy again and then snapped them shut behind me as I started to ride her hot body.

“Oh yeah, do it. Take it! Use my body!” She panted, wrapping her arms around my shoulders.

I did just that. I lay on top of her, masturbating my cock with her pussy. It drove her wild to know that I was using her for my pleasure and soon after I was blasting my load deep inside her smoldering cunt. Feeling me shoot inside her triggered something within her and shortly after her pussy flooded and coated my shaft with her cream. I stayed on top of her, still inside her, as her eyes closed with a dreamy look on her face.

“That was fucking amazing.” she whispered.

“And think, we just got here. We have all night.” I replied with a whisper.

She looked up at me with a grin.

“Yeah, and I have surprises for you still.” She smiled.

“And I have surprises for you too!” I replied.

“What are they?” She asked eagerly.

I stood up and helped her to her feet. I gently raised her arms over her head and pulled her dress off. She kicked off her shoes and stood naked in front of me. I picked her up in my arms and carried her into the bathroom, where the staff had already filled the huge bathtub with water and bubbles. The bathtub was surrounded by mirrors, which I found a bit cheesy but decided to roll with it. A bottle of wine and glasses sat on the edge.

“Oh God, you do know how to romance a girl!” She exclaimed as I slowly lowered her into the warm water. She spun around and sank into the water until just her head was out. I pulled off my clothes and slid in across from her.

“Like it?” I asked.

“This is fucking fantastic!” She exclaimed as I poured the wine and handed it to her.

“I thought you might like it.”

“There’s only one problem.” She said, sipping her wine.

“What’s that?” I asked, taking a drink of mine.

“I don’t know if I want to stay in here all night, or fuck your brains out.” She replied, with a seductive grin on her face.

“Who says we can’t do both?” I asked, sliding my hand up her thigh under the water.

“Mmm, that sounds fun. Do you want your surprise now?” She asked.

“Yeah I do.” I replied.

“I hate to ask, but this water is fucking amazing. Would you mind going into my backpack and getting a little purple bag out? It’s on top.” Jennifer asked sweetly.

I hated to get out of the water also, but I was in a good mood, so I climbed out of the tub and walked into the bedroom and retrieved the bag and handed it to her as I slipped back into the water.

Jennifer sat the bag down on the edge of the tub and leaned over the top of me. She kissed me passionately and reached under the water, grabbing my cock and stroking it. My hands roamed over her wet, soapy body and down to her firm ass. Jennifer smiled into my mouth and wiggled her ass against my hands. She then pulled away and stood up in the tub, then turned around and bent over the edge of the tub. I watched as she looked over her shoulder and reached back, slowly sliding her hand down her back and between her ass cheeks.

“I’ve been practicing.” She said with a smile, slowly pumping one of her fingers in and out of her asshole.

“Oh really?” I asked, my cock jumping.

“Uh huh.” She moaned loudly, shoving her finger all the way up into her ass. “Open the bag.” She instructed.

I tore my eyes away from her and grabbed the bag and opened it. Inside were two butt plugs and a bottle of lube. I looked back at Jennifer, whose eyes were sparkling wildly. She slowly pulled her finger out of her ass and turned around, placing both of her hands on the edge of the tub. I could see her face in the mirror and she grinned at me, shaking her ass in my direction.

“Do you want it? Take it.” She purred.

I grabbed the bottle of lube and moved behind her, pouring some on my hand and rubbing it up and down her ass crack. She moaned and wiggled her butt around in circles. I slipped a slick finger up into her asshole to the hilt and she groaned loudly, slowly pushing back against me.

“Oh God. Oh God, do it. I want to feel you in my ass.” She moaned. I withdrew my finger from her butt and poured some lube on my cock and then rubbed it over her ass crack. I could see her eyes close and her face clench up in pain as I pushed forward against her back door.

“Are you ok?” I asked, holding her slender hips and pushing in slightly.

“Yeah. I can do it. Keep going. I want to feel you in me.” She gasped and shoved her body back against me. The extra force did the trick and I easily slid a few inches into her ass.

“Oh God, you’re in me! You’re in my ass!” She cried, her body popping up. Her hands went over her head and she turned sideways. We kissed hard as I slid the rest of the way up her ass. I put one arm around her waist to steady her in the slick water as I buried my dick up her asshole to the root.

“How does it feel?” I asked.

“Really fucking big! A lot bigger than those toys!” She panted, still kissing me.

“Do you like it? Are you ok?” I asked.

“Yeah I like it. It’s just really big, I need a second ok?” She replied. I nodded.

I held her tightly and didn’t move, softly making out with her as her ass stretched to take my cock. Eventually she pulled away from me and turned around, placing her hands back on the edge of the tub.

“Ok, I’m ready.” She said slowly, looking at me in the mirror.

I gently withdrew until just the head of my cock was left in her ass and then pushed back in. She sucked in a deep breath but didn’t scream this time. I repeated this process again and again, slowly withdrawing and then pushing back in. I could see Jennifer in the mirror, biting her bottom lip with her eyes closed. I kept up a slow and steady pace and eventually Jennifer started to rock back against me.

“How are you doing cutie?” I asked, still pumping her.

“Good. Really good.” Her voice oozed.

“You want more?” I asked.

“Yeah, I think I’m ready. Give it to me.” She said, her eyes opening and locking with mine.

I pulled my cock out again until the head remained and looked at her. She nodded and I pushed in fast. Her mouth dropped open but before she could make a sound, I withdrew and then pushed in again. Her face contorted but she made no sounds or motions of discomfort so I continued my assault, pumping her vice like ass faster and faster.

“Oh yeah baby, that’s it. Fuck me fuck my ass!” She gasped, shoving her body back to meet my thrusts. I moved my hands from her hips up to her shoulders and pounded her harder. She walked her hands upward from the edge of the tub to the glass to steady herself as I fucked her. I could see the bubbles slowly running down her tits and the contorted look on her face slowly fading away.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.